NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!!

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!! Empty it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:57 pm

penalty against Switzerland gives him the goal...

Back to top Go down

it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!! Empty Re: it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!!

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Do you know, I lobe World Cup footie but I've never seen Him play well!
I always thought he was overrated!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!! Empty Re: it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:23 pm

eddie wrote:Do you know, I lobe World Cup footie but I've never seen Him play well!
I always thought he was overrated!

I must admit I agree entirely, he can be well out of important games when we really need him to perform and while he was great at first he is probably past his best....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:26 pm

He's a bit of a lucky git of you ask me.
I've watched him play for England a few times (well, every time actually) and I always think his goals are as surprising to him as to me!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:He's a bit of a lucky git of you ask me.
I've watched him play for England a few times (well, every time actually) and I always think his goals are as surprising to him as to me!

even for man u his shots hit 3 people and go in or he toe pokes it off someone and it goes in, he is lucky like that...
I think Harry Kane will be a great player for England, two footed and knows where the goal is, hard working and a good brain..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Hahahaha you,described Rooney to a Tee.

His face annoys me too. Not that it should matter but it does lol!

Tell you,who else was shit and overrated....who,was that big black guy - he was a defender?
He was so slow at getting from one end of the pitch to the other!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:42 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahaha you,described Rooney to a Tee.

His face annoys me too. Not that it should matter but it does lol!

Tell you,who else was shit and overrated....who,was that big black guy - he was a defender?
He was so slow at getting from one end of the pitch to the other!

lescott or fedinand... they both were shit.... like cart horses but who was the black striker they kept playing, he couldn't score in a brothel with a 50 pound note stuck out his ear, what was his name...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:44 pm

No it was Heskey! Emile Heskey! I'm going way back lol

He was shit. He'd run and I'd think bloody hell hes never gonna get there!!

Ferdinand was okay.

Can't think of the striker
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 pm

eddie wrote:No it was Heskey! Emile Heskey! I'm going way back lol

Ferdinand was okay.

no heskey was the striker... that was him he looked like he was running backwards he was that slow and he couldn't hit a barn door if he was sat on the latch, yet he played loads of times...
ferdinand was ok till he came off the drugs then he was crap....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:52 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
eddie wrote:No it was Heskey! Emile Heskey! I'm going way back lol

Ferdinand was okay.

no heskey was the striker... that was him he looked like he was running backwards he was that slow and he couldn't hit a barn door if he was sat on the latch, yet he played loads of times...

Yes! Sorry he was a striker! It was the lanky bloke who was the defender - tall white bloke and sooooo slow
But used to do good headers - he always got the ball cos he was taller than any other fucker hahaha

Crouch. That's it
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:

Yes! Sorry he was a striker! It was the lanky bloke who was the defender - tall white bloke and sooooo slow  
But used to do good headers - he always got the ball cos he was taller than any other fucker hahaha

Crouch. That's it

can't be crouch he was a striker too... legs all over the place, he always looked like he was going to fall over and usually did lol..

your not on about john terry are you he's slow mind you he is a good defender...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:02 pm

No I'm just getting all muddled up
Really bought crouch was a defender?? Remember Heskey wasn't after you said it

Maybe I always though crouch would be a better defender - he did save some goals cos I remember thinking he was tall lol

Mind you was smoking back then it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!! 1942856362
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:No I'm just getting all muddled up
Really bought crouch was  a defender?? Remember Heskey wasn't after you said it

Maybe I always though crouch would be a better defender - he did save some goals cos I remember thinking he was tall lol

Mind you was smoking back then it's official Wayne Rooney is Englands highest scorer ever!!!! 1942856362

lol sounds about right...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down