NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic

2 posters

Go down

Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic  Empty Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:16 pm

A plumber who nearly decapitated a barmaid with a breadknife has avoided a murder trial - because he is addicted to alcohol.
James Richardson, 35, will only face a manslaughter charge after the prosecution accepted a diagnosis of alcohol dependency syndrome.
Richardson, of Berridge Green, Edgware, north London, pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of his Polish girlfriend Natalia Czekaj in January this year.
Prosecutor Tim Cray QC accepted his plea of diminished responsibility after a medical report recognised alcoholism as a medical condition.
In accepting the plea, the prosecution had to be satisfied he had a recognised medical condition that substantially impaired his responsibility.

http://news.sky.com/story/1546092/killer-avoids-murder-trial-as-he-is-alcoholic

I accept he has a condition, but is that a valid reason to then claim this was not murder?
I find it very subjective to accept that it is manslaughter based on tolerance levels.

Back to top Go down

Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic  Empty Re: Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic

Post by nicko Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:00 pm

I will never understand the mind set of our Judges.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic  Empty Re: Killer Avoids Murder Trial As He Is Alcoholic

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:13 pm

WTF
nearly decapitated a barmaid with a breadknife

ok how the fuck did the judge come to that decision.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down