NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home

+6
eddie
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home Empty Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:53 am

Two teenage girls have been found guilty of murdering a 39-year-old woman in her own home. The pair, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were convicted of the murder of alcoholic Angela Wrightson by a jury at Leeds Crown Court. The teenagers were aged 13 and 14 when they killed Wrightson in December 2014.

Wrightson was found dead in her blood-spattered living room in Hartlepool, County Durham, with more than 100 injuries.

Both girls were in tears after the verdicts and were led from the dock immediately.

The seven-week trial heard that the girls used a variety of weapons, including a coffee table and a computer printer, to carry out the “sustained and brutal” attack over a prolonged period.

Wrightson was found naked from the waist down and grit and shards of glass had been scattered over her, jurors heard.

The teenagers beat Wrightson to death over a period of several hours, before phoning police and asking for a lift home. While being transported in the police van they took a selfie, the jury heard.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/teenage-girls-found-guilty-of-angela-wrightson-murder_uk_5703c639e4b069ef5c00df92?utm_hp_ref=uk

Hope the Judge hits them with the longest sentence possible

Back to top Go down

Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home Empty Re: Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:30 am

Oh, but aren't they just "children" who were obviously "brainwashed" somehow?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home Empty Re: Teenage Girls Found Guilty Of ‘Sustained And Brutal’ Murder Of Alcoholic Angela Wrightson In Her Own Home

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:32 am

Really, what were the brainwashed with?

Its possible they may have been, but do you have any evidence to back your assertion on this case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:34 am

Didge wrote:Really, what were the brainwashed with?

Its possible they may have been, but do you have any evidence to back your assertion on this case?

I'm not making any assertion, I'm asking a question because it's something you've claimed before re "children" of 15/16 being victims of "child abuse" if they become radicalised.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Really, what were the brainwashed with?

I'm not making any assertion, I'm asking a question because it's something you've claimed before re "children" of 15/16 being victims of "child abuse" if they become radicalised.

There is countless evidence that people are and can be brainwashed.

This has never meant or proven they are innocent and nobody has suggested that they are completely innocent.

It shows you fail to factor what will be a mitigating factor to take into account in each individual cases.

So you need to understand what you a re talking about as its clear you have no interest in this case but to divert this to something you have no evidence to people cannot be brainwashed

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:38 am

As you used the word "fail" yet again, I'll leave you to talk to yourself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:As you used the word "fail" yet again, I'll leave you to talk to yourself.

No worries, thanks for your worthless input as per usual Rags, as seen you can never back it up lol

And its read and write, not talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:54 pm

15 years minimum for each of them. I'm glad that nobody was swayed by their sob stories, or claims that they couldn't remember. 30 years each would have been better of course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35989955
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:45 pm

they should never see the light of day again

total waste of societies resources

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:they should never see the light of day again

total waste of societies resources

Yes, that would be even better. They've been described as "vulnerable" of course, but they're not as vulnerable as the poor lady they tortured for hours whilst laughing and taking selfies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:08 pm

vulnerable my arse...they are intemperate untamed feral shits...

and should be treated as such

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Sure, let's just label them "evil," lock them away and forget about them. There's no possible social good to studying what circumstances might have led them to become murderers, right?

Then, if the same circumstances create future teen murderers, we'll curse them, lock them up and forget them as well. And feel lots of righteous rage on behalf of their victims, of course.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sure, let's just label them "evil," lock them away and forget about them. There's no possible social good to studying what circumstances might have led them to become murderers, right?

Then, if the same circumstances create future teen murderers, we'll curse them, lock them up and forget them as well. And feel lots of righteous rage on behalf of their victims, of course.

I see you have no sympathy for their victim - who was tortured and beaten for hours before they eventually killed her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Sure, let's just label them "evil," lock them away and forget about them. There's no possible social good to studying what circumstances might have led them to become murderers, right?

I see you have no sympathy for their victim - who was tortured and beaten for hours before they eventually killed her.

No, I think she definitely deserved it. But the girls should be set free immediately and given a large stipend at taxpayer expense so they never have to work again. Perhaps some person who does work, and owns a large, luxurious home, could be kicked out by the government and the girls could be given their house. Or better yet, the girls could be allowed to murder the homeowner!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I think she definitely deserved it. But the girls should be set free immediately and given a large stipend at taxpayer expense so they never have to work again. Perhaps some person who does work, and owns a large, luxurious home, could be kicked out by the government and the girls could be given their house. Or better yet, the girls could be allowed to murder the homeowner!

It wouldn't surprise me if you were actually being serious. Read up about it before you defend these foul girls.

They even had a break for a few hours before they went back. When they'd finished killing her, they scattered grit on her, shoved some burnt paper in her ears, and left her half naked on the sofa. Then they called the police to come and take them home whilst giggling on the phone.

They're monsters who should never be allowed on the streets again.

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2016-04-05/angela-wrightson-murder-how-it-unfolded/
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if you were actually being serious. Read up about it before you defend these foul girls.

They even had a break for a few hours before they went back. When they'd finished killing her, they scattered grit on her, shoved some burnt paper in her ears, and left her half naked on the sofa. Then they called the police to come and take them home whilst giggling on the phone.

They're monsters who should never be allowed on the streets again.

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2016-04-05/angela-wrightson-murder-how-it-unfolded/

Of course I'm serious, I read the entire article you posted from the BBC on their sentencing, and I think they had the right idea. Death to alcoholic shut-ins!

I hope the girls were immigrant Muslims. That would be the cherry on the sundae.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:29 pm

You study them all you like Ben and sympathise with their "plight" - I think they should be locked away for ever - but 15 years will do for now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 pm

No doubt you'll be blaming "society" at some point too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:No doubt you'll be blaming "society" at some point too.

Here's the thing, Raggs -- I don't know what's to blame. I don't know it's society or that it's not. I don't know if they're psychopaths, and if they are, if something didn't make them that way. I don't know that if they had grown up with better adults in their lives, they would have turned out to be callous murderers.

Sure, lock them up. They're obviously a huge danger to society. But don't ignore what they say in their own defense -- I think we need to learn from whatever happened to them, and whether it made them what they are. I think we could help prevent murders that way.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Here's the thing, Raggs -- I don't know what's to blame. I don't know it's society or that it's not. I don't know if they're psychopaths, and if they are, if something didn't make them that way. I don't know that if they had grown up with better adults in their lives, they would have turned out to be callous murderers.

Sure, lock them up. They're obviously a huge danger to society. But don't ignore what they say in their own defense -- I think we need to learn from whatever happened to them, and whether it made them what they are. I think we could help prevent murders that way.

Maybe they're just wrong 'uns. I simply won't excuse them or blame anyone or anything for their behaviour. I really think they thought they'd get away with it, or get a slap on the wrist, and then they could be together again to carry on with their evil ways.

It's a pity that the person who went round to the house didn't go in, catch them in the act, and ram their teeth down their throats. I'm pleased to read that they were pretty upset to be found guilty - I hope they stay upset for a very long time.

My sympathies are entirely for the poor lady they used, tortured, and murdered.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Oh, and their defence consisted of denying everything, blaming each other, and saying they couldn't remember what happened. Luckily, the jury saw right through them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Maybe they're just wrong 'uns. I simply won't excuse them or blame anyone or anything for their behaviour. I really think they thought they'd get away with it, or get a slap on the wrist, and then they could be together again to carry on with their evil ways.

It's a pity that the person who went round to the house didn't go in, catch them in the act, and ram their teeth down their throats. I'm pleased to read that they were pretty upset to be found guilty - I hope they stay upset for a very long time.

My sympathies are entirely for the poor lady they used, tortured, and murdered.

Your emotions are entirely justified. I'm not saying I feel bad for the girls, either -- not sure how you read that into my first post. But we do need to get to work on what sort of situation ends with something like this, if we want to prevent more incidents like this in the future, and the best source of information for that is the girls themselves and the people who know them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 pm

I have only heard a little bit about this case from it being in news about the sentencing last few days... don't know much of details although what i have heard is paticularly brutal/barbaric and grisly... dont really know anything about the two girls either except for their ages... nothing about their backgrounds etc...

However I'm sure the court would have been made fully aware of it all and didn't find any reason to make excuses for the girls actions...!

But I'm also surprised that the situation was allowed to arise in the first place where the victim was well known to everyone locally and well known to be buying booze for underage children and having them drinking back at her place on a regular basis without prior intervention to put a stop to it!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 pm

They tried that social experiment with Thompson and Venables. Blamed their evil deed on their toxic lives. Took them into youth detention, gave them the best of everything and guess what one is still a sodding pervert and the other is a basket case.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Ben, we have been "studying" c--ts like this pair for years to no avail

we still have sensless random murders..

we still have left wingers

and we still have left wingers "crying for them"

just like in the dog world there are odd cases of "mad dogs" (not rabid just mad and bad...like sudden rage syndrome)

lock em safely away and leave em there...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Age would be important factor in the different treatment there miffs...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 pm

It's not just what they did is it? It's the way they laughed about it and thought it was great fun. They called the police for a lift home, and even in the police van they were sending stuff to social media and behaving like it was a big joke.

I just hope those smirks have been wiped from their faces now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Hmmmm. I don't know.

Half of me thinks they're born evil and will never change but the other half can't help but wonder what happened to make them this way?

It then leads you to ask the questions:
Are people simply born evil?
No matter their circumstances and previous happy home lives, can a person just simply be created as evil, which no amount of love, help or understanding will ever cure?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:18 pm

I've just been listening on the TV.  They were both in care and had been abused.  One of the girls wanted more time with her mother and went to see her that day.  The mother gave her cider and painkillers and told her to go and kill herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Sassy... so is the mother to blame...?

Or should she be excused for maybe having a shitty upbringing too...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:33 pm

and bad though that may be, It doesnt justify or explain or excuse her subsequent behaviour

If someone excused a paedophile on the basis that he had been abused, you would be climbing all over them with a baseball bat.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:34 pm

sassy wrote:I've just been listening on the TV.  They were both in care and had been abused.  One of the girls wanted more time with her mother and went to see her that day.  The mother gave her cider and painkillers and told her to go and kill herself!

So she went and killed a defenceless woman instead, after beating her for hours.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:35 pm

So, are you telling me that if you were 13 years old and your mother gave you cider and painkillers and told you to go and kill yourself and had never stopped you being abused, you'd be normal?   You're not normal now at your age and I presume you didn't have anything like that happen to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:I've just been listening on the TV.  They were both in care and had been abused.  One of the girls wanted more time with her mother and went to see her that day.  The mother gave her cider and painkillers and told her to go and kill herself!

So she went and killed a defenceless woman instead, after beating her for hours.

I'm not condoning that in any way, I'm simply pointing out that a 13yr old given the means to kill herself by her mother and told to do it, is not going to be in her right mind at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 pm

yah just gotta love the lefties...

no concern for the victim OR potential future victims

no all concern is reserved for the perps as normal...after all the victim is ...well......kinda dead....and doesnt count any more...and the lefties have two more "lame lambs" to snuggle up to and lavish god alone knows how much on....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 pm

I have every concern for the victim, what happened to her was vile, and I think those girls need to be away from society for a very long time.  But I still think they weren't born evil, they were made that way by the shitty lives they led, and the fact that social services knew about those shitty lives and were supposed to be doing something about it should also be looked at, so that there are not more kids out there going down the same path.

Perhaps looking at a problem in more depth to stop it happening again is beyond the RW Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 pm

well sassy we have had 30+ years of softy L/W so called "justice" (a mockery of the term if ever there was one)

and things just go from bad to worse.....

It took a r/w govt to even confirm the right to defence and to implement that

the L/w are looking to once again repudiate that and go back to the "if you are burgled you must give em the safe and make em a cup of tea days..."

instead of supporting the feel free to slap em hard (fatally if necessary)/let your dog eat em pov.....

and despite all the money spent on reducing recedivism its worse than ever...and all the lefty wants is "more money " and more (plainly useless) staff to deliver inadequate ineffective and ultimately "jobs for the boys" "schemes"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Perhaps social services should have locked the girls up so they couldn't go out drinking, taking drugs, and killing people. Still, there would have been an outcry about that and accusations of "child abuse".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:00 pm

They should be locked up and punished yes, but they do deserve counselling and another chance after they've been "fixed", surely?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:
They should be locked up and punished yes, but they do deserve counselling and another chance after they've been "fixed", surely?

Perhaps it's Angela Wrightson's mother who should have counselling after hearing what these monsters did to her daughter.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:12 pm

yeah eddie just like all those others over the years that have been "fixed", counselled and released.......then have killed again

wow...that works dont it....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:16 pm

Rags, yes she should and Vic, are you saying it never works?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Look at what happens to children who commit bad crimes in Norway, Sweden, Denmark etc.  They very rarely go to jail and they very rarely commit more crimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:24 pm

dunno if it works at all or not...BUT even ONE failure is putting the rest of society at risk....

why do it?

its just the same argument the left use for immigration...

Oh YOU (thats you out there, mr average) YOU can take the risks involved in our "feel good" policies whether you like it or not...WE (the left) dont care ....we are happy to let the killers out without proper supervision, without any PROOF positive that they are now safe and if YOU or yours is killed/maimed....bloody tough luck , screw you we dont care, it makes US (the left) feel all empowered and righteous

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:25 pm

The point is, there way works, ours doesn't, so we are more at risk than they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Are some people seriously arguing that all murderers must have done it because of a shitty upbringing etc...!?

And must therefore be treated as 'victims'...!?

Or is that just reserved as special treatment for some based on gender...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:27 pm

http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12?r=US&IR=T

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:28 pm

sassy wrote:Look at what happens to children who commit bad crimes in Norway, Sweden, Denmark etc.  They very rarely go to jail and they very rarely commit more crimes.

Statistics if you please.....
mind considering how LW those countries are the stats are probably as reliable as news used to be in Pravda Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:28 pm

http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12?r=US&IR=T

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Moving the thread to UK News
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next