NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader

2 posters

Go down

hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader Empty hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Labour seem set on ensuring they remain unelectable after Jeremy "I'll divorce my wife for sending son to grammar school" Corbyn leaps into a strong lead. And now it seems that many of those who nominated him were only joking about it, I guess that is par for the course as labour do seem to have a "not me Guv" culture about them when taking responsibility for things they do. So I am sure there must be some paid up labour members on here. Will any of you be prepared to admit you will vote for him and electoral suicide, or is there a better candidate out there.

#ToriesForCorbyn.
£3 well spent.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader Empty Re: hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:40 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:Labour seem set on ensuring they remain unelectable after Jeremy "I'll divorce my wife for sending son to grammar school" Corbyn leaps into a strong lead.  And now it seems that many of those who nominated him were only joking about it, I guess that is par for the course as labour do seem to have a  "not me Guv" culture about them when taking responsibility for things they do. So I am sure there must be some paid up labour members on here. Will any of you be prepared to admit you will vote for him and electoral suicide, or is there a better candidate out there.

#ToriesForCorbyn.
£3 well spent.

You're a member of the Labour Party Flap so who will you be voting for? You did vote for Labour from 1997 up to and including 2005 so who do you prefer?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader Empty Re: hands up how many are voting for Corbyn for leader

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:57 am

Irn Bru wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:Labour seem set on ensuring they remain unelectable after Jeremy "I'll divorce my wife for sending son to grammar school" Corbyn leaps into a strong lead.  And now it seems that many of those who nominated him were only joking about it, I guess that is par for the course as labour do seem to have a  "not me Guv" culture about them when taking responsibility for things they do. So I am sure there must be some paid up labour members on here. Will any of you be prepared to admit you will vote for him and electoral suicide, or is there a better candidate out there.

#ToriesForCorbyn.
£3 well spent.

You're a member of the Labour Party Flap so who will you be voting for? You did vote for Labour from 1997 up to and including 2005 so who do you prefer?
you do have a very strange outlook on life. I have always voted tory as you know, I support them and I can actually bring myself to vote for them .Shame you cant follow your own convictions so well.

I was a bit disappointed that it cost me triple this time round to get a vote. But my tick will be going for jeremy, where will yours be going, or do you think that might actually mean you have to answer a simple question for the first time in your life?

I like to think I have done my bit to put the labour party deeper into debt, just like they did to the country.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down