NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOM UTLEY: I've finally realised how to evict my pair of pampered (Corbyn voting) sons. Disable the wi-fi!

Go down

TOM UTLEY: I've finally realised how to evict my pair of pampered (Corbyn voting) sons. Disable the wi-fi!    Empty TOM UTLEY: I've finally realised how to evict my pair of pampered (Corbyn voting) sons. Disable the wi-fi!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 am

For many moons now, I’ve been wrestling with the problem of how to get rid of our grown-up sons, two of whom remain in the family nest with no convincing plans to take flight. This week, I struck on a brilliant solution, of which more in a moment. I should say at once that I love them both dearly. It’s just that we tend to get on each other’s nerves — as perhaps other parents in our predicament will understand. I’m sorry to report that it’s all got worse since the election.

Now, I’ve long seen the wisdom of the old adage, attributed in various forms to just about every sage in history: ‘If you’re not Left-wing in your 20s, you haven’t a heart. If you’re Left-wing in your 40s, you haven’t a head.’ But I have to admit it slightly rankles that among our four sons, we appear to have bred at least two out-and-out Corbynistas — and possibly more.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4609410/Tom-Utley-ve-finally-figured-evict-sons.html#ixzz4kLAI5i4i 

Very interesting article.

Back to top Go down

TOM UTLEY: I've finally realised how to evict my pair of pampered (Corbyn voting) sons. Disable the wi-fi!    Empty Re: TOM UTLEY: I've finally realised how to evict my pair of pampered (Corbyn voting) sons. Disable the wi-fi!

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Thankfuly not all the younger adults are brainwashed mongs... I was talking with a friend of mine and his son who is doing A levels at a local grammar school... my friend is a typical labour voter who doesnt really understand what its all about and who mainly votes labour because his dad always did... but his son (who is actually studying politics) said he was a stron supporter of UKIP!!!

He knew a lot about uk partys, uk govt, the eu, and that the principle of democracy means self govt not being subservient to eu dictatorship!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down