NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Charlie Hebdo’ Will Cease Publishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

+5
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
eddie
Raggamuffin
Fuzzy Zack
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

‘Charlie Hebdo’ Will Cease Publishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad - Page 5 Empty Re: ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Will Cease Publishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its daft because it was idiotic showing you know very little about history and also that you resoprt to such an immature reply because you know you have nothing of subatance so its more me ridiculing you, untill you reply with some maturity.
Again I will ask the simple question, how did it change in the west?

So come on then - tell me how you are going to make ISIS change their minds and their ways. Don't post around the question this time - face it head on and be a proper man.

Copout reply again failing to understand history.
Some minds you cannot change because they are indoctrinated and it takes a long process called deradicalisation. To defeat ISIS requires progression and unity in the Muslim world, which is not going to happen quickly. Again the way forward is to changing beliefs and views found within the Muslim world which is already happenning.  In fact we already saw this with the Arab springs where young progressive Muslims stood up wanting change, but they sadly were not in the majority yet and suffered loses in their fight for real freedom. Within 50 years though things will have changed to the point  that far more will have progressed. So your idiotic immature question which just askede in regards to one extremist group even though we have Christian extremist groups or racist extremist groups was daft. As we are still are still on the long road to help change all opinions. In the west now many though value the well being and equality of others. So much so we now have laws that protect the well being and equality of others.
Is that simple enough for an immature child who hates being seen to be wrong good enough for you?
You are such a sore loser when you get tied up in knots in a debate

Back to top Go down

‘Charlie Hebdo’ Will Cease Publishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad - Page 5 Empty Re: ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Will Cease Publishing Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So come on then - tell me how you are going to make ISIS change their minds and their ways. Don't post around the question this time - face it head on and be a proper man.

Some minds you cannot change because they are indoctrinated and it takes a long process called deradicalisation. To defeat ISIS requires progression and unity in the Muslim world, which is not going to happen quickly. Again the way forward is to changing beliefs and views found within the Muslim world which is already happenning.  In fact we already saw this with the Arab springs where your progressive Muslims stood up wanting change, but they sadly were not in the majority yet. Within 50 years though things will have changed to the point  that far more will have progressed. So your idiotic immature question which just askede in regards to one extremist group even though we have Christian extremist groups or racist extremist groups was daft. As we are still are still on the long road to help change all opinions. In the west now many though value the well being and equality of others. So much so we now have laws that protect the well being and equality of others.
Is that simple enough for an immature child who hates being seen to be wrong good enough for you?

So you agree that change can only come from within. What then is the purpose of the likes of you ridiculing and sneering at the beliefs and behaviour of other people?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Some minds you cannot change because they are indoctrinated and it takes a long process called deradicalisation. To defeat ISIS requires progression and unity in the Muslim world, which is not going to happen quickly. Again the way forward is to changing beliefs and views found within the Muslim world which is already happenning.  In fact we already saw this with the Arab springs where your progressive Muslims stood up wanting change, but they sadly were not in the majority yet. Within 50 years though things will have changed to the point  that far more will have progressed. So your idiotic immature question which just askede in regards to one extremist group even though we have Christian extremist groups or racist extremist groups was daft. As we are still are still on the long road to help change all opinions. In the west now many though value the well being and equality of others. So much so we now have laws that protect the well being and equality of others.

So you agree that change can only come from within. What then is the purpose of the likes of you ridiculing and sneering at the beliefs and behaviour of other people?

Someone is desperate again.
Change comes from within and outside help.
Education is the way forward, free acces to all aspects of knowledge
Its going to take for change to happen.
Do run along now I am bored trying to educate such a simple regressive mind who is stuck back in trhe middle ages.
Sadly you are a lost cause but thankfully many others are not.

I have no need to say anymore..

Ta Ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:08 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do run along now I am bored trying to educate such a simple regressive mind who is stuck back in trhe middle ages.

Ta Ta

Bye Didge - I see you're losing and resorting to personal insults. That's always a good sign. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ta Ta

Bye Didge - I see you're losing and resorting to personal insults. That's always a good sign. Cool

No just facts dear, you are a regressive that wishes to repsect bad ideas and religions are full of bad ideas.

So its not an insult you are stuck with the mindset of someone in the middle ages. When you start deliberatley acting immature then I will treat as such, its that simple.
learn some dignity when you are in the wrong here.

Ta ta

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:12 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No just facts dear, you are a regressive that wishes to repsect bad ideas and religions are full of bad ideas.

So its not an insult you are stuck with the mindset of someone in the middle ages. When you start deliberatley acting immature then I will treat as such, its that simple.

Ta ta

bounce

Bye again Didge. You know you're in the wrong - you always say the same things when you are - which is most of the time. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ta ta

bounce

Bye again Didge. You know you're in the wrong - you always say the same things when you are - which is most of the time. Razz

Lol as deluded as Muhammad hearing voices in his head.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Don't be childish Didge - grow up. When you do, maybe you will learn that your views are pathetic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Don't be childish Didge - grow up. When you do, maybe you will learn that your views are pathetic.

Like I said deluded.
Not concerned if you think my views are pathetic Rags, that is right to believe that.

Have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm quite interested in how you plan to combat this ideology Didge. Any ideas?

Well there have been siggestions that people who post messages of hate, mocking or anti-semitism should be censored or banned - depending on which group it is of course.
Can't say it's not allowed on the internet but ok anywhere else.

Brasidas wrote:This is about inciting violence. If people cannot be responsible as guests using something, then they should have this facility taken away from them. Nobody should have to face such threats of violence. The fact is some owners do not regulate as you well know and actually endorse it. As I say, we are all guests on the internet but wrongly believe we have the right to do as we please on something we do not own or control.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm quite interested in how you plan to combat this ideology Didge. Any ideas?

Well there have been siggestions that people who post messages of hate, mocking or anti-semitism should be censored or banned - depending on which group it is of course.
Can't say it's not allowed on the internet but ok anywhere else.

Brasidas wrote:This is about inciting violence. If people cannot be responsible as guests using something, then they should have this facility taken away from them. Nobody should have to face such threats of violence. The fact is some owners do not regulate as you well know and actually endorse it. As I say, we are all guests on the internet but wrongly believe we have the right to do as we please on something we do not own or control.

Thank Irn that is good to prove a point I made to Rags.
How Victor showed me my views were wrong on free speech
Threats of violence are wrong and that is a prime example of where I said to rags I was once wrong. Nobody should be denied the ability of free speech.

We should always tackle hate speech with the laws we have, but poor attempt to get away from the point of mocking a man that lived 1400 years ago that goes against your liberal values Irn.
I mean surely you would join me and condemned that such views are at odds with the well being and equality of people

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 pm

This "free speech" thing - does it extend to people saying exactly what they like about black people, about gay people, about disabled people?

Does it mean that all those groups of people should be mocked and sneered at on a regular basis?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This "free speech" thing - does it extend to people saying exactly what they like about black people, about gay people, about disabled people?

Does it mean that all those groups of people should be mocked and sneered at on a regular basis?

Are but you are talking about people not an ideology.
I can certainly mock an ideology and the people found in that ideology who claim divine discrimination.
Yes the law rightly protects people from discrimination am not discriminating against Muslims, but completely showing why their Prophet is a bad example to follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This "free speech" thing - does it extend to people saying exactly what they like about black people, about gay people, about disabled people?

I can certainly mock an ideology and the people found in that ideology who claim divine discrimination.
Yes the law rightly protects people from discrimination am not discriminating against Muslims, but completely showing why their Prophet is a bad example to follow

So Muslims aren't people then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I am not discriminating against Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You've sat here slagging them off for the last day or so over and over again.

The people at Charlie Hebdo mocked them and sneered at them, as they sneer at people of faith generally.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

The people at Charlie Hebdo mocked them and sneered at them, as they sneer at people of faith generally.

Never found Charlie Hebdo cartoons funny. Nasty, viscious and out to cause as much hurt as they possibly could to absolutely everyone. That's not clever in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No I have slagged off Islam and I have stated about some extremists.
Not Muslims as a group.
I have slated Whabbism, again an ideology
So you make a very unsubstantiated poor claim
I have slagged off one Muslim Muhammad, which as seen endorsed discriminating commands.
So again I ma not discriminating against Muslims.
What have I denied them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not Muslims as a group.
I have slagged off one Muslim Muhammad, which as seen endorsed discriminating commands.
What have I denied them?

It's always a good excuse isn't it? You're not talking about the actual people, just the things they believe in, the things that make them the person they are. Well that's what they all say, and it doesn't wash I'm afraid.

Would you mock the colour of someone's skin and then say - oh, but I'm not mocking them, just the colour of their skin?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Not Muslims as a group.
What have I denied them?

It's always a good excuse isn't it? You're not talking about the actual people, just the things they believe in, the things that make them the person they are. Well that's what they all say, and it doesn't wash I'm afraid.

Would you mock the colour of someone's skin and then say - oh, but I'm not mocking them, just the colour of their skin?

I am talking about an ideology, let me repeat what I stated to you earlier.

You show me how here I am discriminating against Muslims or am I in fact try to help them?

I do not expect things to change over night, it took nearly centuries of standing up to organized Christianity in the west before it was changed. I am utterly bored of the defense made for relgious characters who have no right to a defense when there views found within the religious books are at odds with the very well being and equality of people. You think that deserves respect? Its an utter mockery that people actually buy into this bullshit and follow it. As like I said again, their fear of death and after life, denies them the ability to see what is fundementally wrong with religions. Again why should I show any repsect to a man in history who claimed to hear voices in his head that backs slavery, discrmination to women and homosexuals, allows for husbands to beat their wives and that they must submit to the sexual wishes of their husbands, in other words rape. I can go on the list is endless, but if you think that deserves respect or that a supreme intelligent being would endorse all that. It again proves how people because of a fear of punishment in an after life, allow for the worst discrminations possible. That is not anything that can be constituted as love in any shape or form. Are you claiming to tell me that such a man is deserving of any respect? He is not the worst religious character found within the Abrahamic faiths, the worst found are Moses and Josuha. The problem is these beliefs are enforced unto others daily, where many people suffer because of these backward beliefs and its time people stopped making excuses for that.

I mean religions are just ideologies.
Are people saying I should not mock and insult Hitler because it may upset the sensitivities of Nazi believers?
All I am seeing is people trying to defend the indefensible, because it is a belief system where they revere someone who as seen held some of the most backward discrminating beliefs, of which calls on its followers to emulate. That is just asburd to claim I should not ridicule such an poor figure in history. I understand many Muslims do not emulate him, but the fact is many suffer in Muslim majority counties, inlcuding many Muslims because they enforce these absurd beliefs. I mean seriously, he heard voices in his head, most rational people would seriously question the sanity of such an individual today. Religion should be a personal belief and not enforced onto others.

Yes I do think it is the way forward for people to realise that what they emulate in a person is wrong.
Again is racism right Rags?
No and do we prevent ourselves from saying racism is wrong?
No, that would be absurd and society has moved forward from exactly stating something is wrong.
If you think teaching something is wrong does not help change people then you again fail to understand history.
Of course it will not get through to everyone, but belief in Islam has to radically change like it has with Christianity.
To say we should shy away from condeming poor beliefs is again denying our own liberal beliefs.
In fact it is surrender liberal beliefs to pander to discrminating beliefs.

The fact is more and more progressive Muslims are the way forward and to me the best way forward is to have more Muslims view the hadiths as nothing but an incorrect history of Muhammad. It is within many hadiths that problems within Islam stem and that criminal sharia law is founded upon. I am not going to shy away from stating what is a fact, that Muhammad was nothing more than a minor Warlord that held views at odds with the well being and equality of people. His views may have been ahead of the time but if again we go by the hadiths in regards to the character of Muhammad, then his is far from someone to emulate. The religion has to adpat to the 21st century as at present we are actually seeing those within the faith just as we did within Christianity fighting to prevent change, which will Inevitably happen. More and more Muslims more so in the west are progressive, but even within Christianity where I see jesus as a great teacher I still find fault within the scriptures within his character. Again if you look at the beleifs they use the fear of what happens in the after life denying people tyo see what is fundementally wrong within the faith. Again religions are just an ideology and just because a billion people believe in that fairytale does not make it right.

The well being and equality of people far outweighs any claim to religious beliefs that directly effect the well being and equality of others. Religions follow direct commands and when you look aat ther faiths, there is nothing loving about these deities at all when a punishment is resevered for being even ignorant of that faith in the first place. I mean when you seriously look at religious beliefs the many bad points are fundementally ignored or endorsed by believers. The sad fact is many believers place their diety first and foremost over their own children. How utterly warped is that? All again because they fear not doing so will entail a lasting punishement. To even think such a supreme intelligence would punish people for not being loved is like slowly torturing your own child you created over years. Now any person caught doing that would be locked up for child abuse and violence, yet religious believers deny this with belief in their own deity. The abrahamic beleif systems are shocking poor and deny peeople the ability to reason the most basic rights for people.

So yes its utterly important to show the wrongs found within a religion just as it is important to speak out to anu ideology that is discrminating and wrong. Again belief in a religion should be a personal belief that does not effect the well being and equality of others.

That shows you know little of history or how non-beleif is now growing faster than any religious belief.
Laughable you say?
No people are starting to wake up to the bullshit they have been indoctrinated since birth.
Why should I respect someone who believes that they can rape their wife?
Why should a I respect someone who think women should be submissive to them?
Why should I be respectful to someone who thinks someone who leaves their faith should be killed?
Why should I respect someone who believes homosexuals should be killed?
Why should I respect someone who believes that they can marry a child as young as 9?
Why should I respect someone who believes it fine to beat someone just because they commit adultery?
Why should I respect someone who tells me that I am going to burn eternally for not believing in their barbaric deity?

Shall I continue or do you think I should respect any of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:24 pm

It's all very well condemning the staff at Charlie Hebdo for stopping producing the cartoons providing they themself are prepared to take up the challenge and set up a blog (Free) and publish there own cartoons or even republish Charlie's stuff
Their courage will be judged on whether they are prepared to quite open about who they are and not do it behind a cloak of anonymity.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Irn Bru wrote:It's all very well condemning the staff at Charlie Hebdo for stopping producing the cartoons providing they themself are prepared to take up the challenge and set up a blog (Free) and publish there own cartoons or even republish Charlie's stuff
Their courage will be judged on whether they are prepared to quite open about who they are and not do it behind a cloak of anonymity.

Nobody has denied they have the choice here.
What has been argued here is the many consequences of such an action, which you need to go back and take on the many views made by may posters who have spoken on this already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Irn Bru wrote:It's all very well condemning the staff at Charlie Hebdo for stopping producing the cartoons providing they themself are prepared to take up the challenge and set up a blog (Free) and publish there own cartoons or even republish Charlie's stuff

Exactly Bru. All these armchair warriors who want others to mock Muslims and others on their behalf are just sooooooo brave.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

What has been argued here is the many consequences of such an action, which you need to go back and take on the many views made by may posters who have spoken on this already.

You have been crtical of them and accused them of running up the white flag and surrendering. So if you are so brave you take on the challenge and do it - openly.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You have been crtical of them and accused them of running up the white flag and surrendering. So if you are so brave you take on the challenge and do it - openly.

I have been threatened before, please read back to save time repeating myself.
Your point has also been addressed and asked already to Eddie and others and was answered by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Your point has also been addressed and asked already to Eddie and others and was answered by them.

I read about the threat but can't see why that would stop you taking up the challenge and publishing yoiur cartoons. If you are accusing them of running up the white flag and surrendering I would expect nothing less from you - at least as an example.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I read about the threat but can't see why that would stop you taking up the challenge and publishing yoiur cartoons. If you are accusing them of running up the white flag and surrendering I would expect nothing less from you - at least as an example.

I do not work for a publishing company and would need to have one agree, hence an absurd and moot point.
I can certainly publish them here if you like?
Again publishing is not my talent and again I faced such a threat to my life and never bowed down to it.
You make the same absurd point as Zack, as like Eddie, if I was a publisher I would publish such cartoons.
If you can find me a publisher in the main media who is willing, will be happy to draw up my own cartoons.
So the point is on if I bowed down to a threat when facing one, and I never did.

Now I must go but all these points have been addressed already.
Please keep up with the debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I do not work for a publishing company and would need to have one agree, hence an absurd and moot point.
Again publishing is not my talent and again I faced such a threat to my life and never bowed down to it.
You make the same absurd point as Zack, as like Eddie, if I was a publisher I would publish such cartoons.
If you can find me a publisher in the main media who is willing, will be happy to draw up my own cartoons.
So the point is on if I bowed down to a threat when facing one, and I never did.

Here is anonymous. You can start a wordpress blog for free.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Think about it realistically. In the immediate aftermath of the killings, of course the rest of the staff were defiant. They had the support of thousands and thousands of people - millions even, all waving placards saying "Je suis Charlie". They were carried along by a huge tide of support.

How did it feel though when those people put their placards down, took off their Charlie T-shirts, and went back to their usual lives? Those staff were on their own, and yet some of the people who forgot about them want them to be "brave" and carry on putting their own lives at risk. Those people haven't given one thought to how it must have felt to have lost so many friends and colleagues, let alone actually see them lying there in pools of blood.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

My joining the British army was not anonymous. and hence why I received threats of death.
I never bowed down to them.
You miss the point being made in regards to succumbing to fear through threats of violence based off actual violence and death committed by terrorism to people close to them and to me.
Hence you have no point in that regard Irn.
You think for someone to face the same they have to publish cartoons.
They do not, it can be many reasons for facing a direct threat to your life and not bowing down to fear, even where I had relatives murdered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Right have stayed way too long.

So am going now finally

Have a good night, Irn, Eddie, Ben, Rags, Victor, Tommy, Korben, Nems, Sassy and Veya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

My joining the British army was not anonymous. and hence why I received threats of death.
You miss the point being made in regards to succumbing to fear through threats of violence based off actual violence and death committed by terrorism to people close to them and to me.
They do not, it can be many reasons for facing a direct threat to your life and not bowing down to fear, even where I had relatives murdered.

https://wordpress.com/

Well maybe you should have thought about all that rather than accusing the cartoonists as being pretty much cowards by running up the white flag when you won't do the cartoons.

So don't bow down now then.

And just to add Didge. I don't expect you to do the cartoons - no sane person would without some degree of protection or being anonymous.

Have a good sleep.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well maybe you should have thought about all that rather than accusing the cartoonists as being pretty much cowards by running up the white flag when you won't do the cartoons.

And just to add Didge. I don't expect you to do the cartoons - no sane person would without some degree of protection or being anonymous.

Have a  good sleep.

Poor again.
Both have received death threats.
Both have had those closed to them killed.
Onc bow down to threats, I did not.
Publishing cartoons claiming I need to to face such a threat when I have from a similar situation is utterly missing the point of facing that direct threat.
Again the reasons for the threats are different, that is all, but the part on bowing down has everything to do  with succumbing to fear based off what happened to those close to them who were killed and fearing the terrorists. Who's aim is to terrorize and make people change their lives through fear.
They fell prey to fear

So your point on me publishing has no relevance to facing near enough a similar situation.
Not sure how many times you need to read that to understand and see why your view holds no validity.

Not going to keep pointing this out so

Gooooooood night

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Have a  good sleep.

Poor again.
Both have received death threats.
Both have had those closed to them killed.
Onc bow down to threats, I did not.
Publishing cartoons claiming I need to to face such a threat when I have from a similar situation is utterly missing the point of facing that direct threat.
Again the reasons for the threats are different, that is all, but the part on bowing down has everything to do  with succumbing to fear based off what happened to those close to them who were killed and fearing the terrorists. Who's aim is to terrorize and make people change their lives through fear.
They fell prey to fear

So your point on me publishing has no relevance to facing near enough a similar situation.
Not sure how many times you need to read that to understand and see why your view holds no validity.

Not going to keep pointing this out so

Gooooooood night

FGS Didge, I've already cut you some slack on this by saying I wouldn't expect you to put your life on the line and It's a shame that you can't do likewise and show that consideration to the cartoonists.

And I can't think why the IRA were remotely interested in you living in the SE of England and working in a factory bringing up 5 kids unless you were snitching on them to the British.

If you are that hell bent on wanting the cartoons to keep getting published then here's the link to start your blog.

And anyway - I remember you bottled it from Fuzzy Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Couldn't agree more!! I cannot really understand why they've come to this decision?
It's taking a step backwards!!!

I don't think that mocking people's religion is a step forward really.
if people are more outraged by a cartoon than beheadings, slavery, rape, murder and blowing up a baby in a training session then perhaps their religion needs all the mockery it gets.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 am

Such a child again Irn.

You have no point as I just easily proved.

You need to accept when your point is poor.

Man up for once in your life

This was when I was way younger and yet again you still make idiotic comments with no reference to the debate.

You seriously are quite the sore loser it seems.

As to the IRA its not rocket science being that I am half Irish and that some of my relatives are IRA supporters. How do you think I know more than anything that Gerry Adam's is guilty of Murder?
The threats came from within my own family that I if I tried to join the British army someone would kill me.

Now you know naff all about Ireland and everything that went on.
As usual you turn the debate every time down to your mental age of 3.

Very sad indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:59 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Couldn't agree more!! I cannot really understand why they've come to this decision?
It's taking a step backwards!!!

I don't think that mocking people's religion is a step forward really.
if people are more outraged by a cartoon than beheadings, slavery, rape, murder and blowing up a baby in a training session then perhaps their religion needs all the mockery it gets.

You going to put your name on a blog and where you are and post the cartoons then?

You already know how to do it or are you not brave enough just like you weren't when you as much as did a draft dodge.

Would go down great in Turkey wouldn't it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:

You going to put your name on a blog and where you are and post the cartoons then?

You already know how to do it or are you not brave enough just like you weren't when you as much as did a draft dodge.

You mean where again because of this religion you cannot be critical and that it protected by law in Turkey.
Yeah we know you forego your liberal values to stand by bad beliefs.
It seems all you are doing is now trying to defend a poor religion.
Do you back the submission of women, of that men can rape their wives?
You afraid to speak out and condemn the Quran for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:02 am

Cuchulain wrote:Such a child again Irn.

This was when I was way younger and yet again you still make idiotic comments with no reference to the debate.

As to the IRA its not rocket science being that I am half Irish and that some of my relatives are IRA supporters. How do you think I know more than anything that Gerry Adam's is guilty of Murder?
The threats came from within my own family that I if I tried to join the British army someone would kill me.

Very sad indeed.

FGS are yoiu still here? This is like the bloody Waltons.

So start you're blog and prove you are brave unlike the cartoonists that you are claiming are are cowards.

Let's see you metal then.

And Fuzzy - you did bottle it
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:05 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

You mean where again because of this religion you cannot be critical and that it protected by law in Turkey.

I'm quite happy for the cartoons to get published - I just want to see who is prepared to put their name to them.

You are obviously not one of them and neither is Dean the draft dodger.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:06 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Such a child again Irn.

Very sad indeed.

FGS are yoiu still here? This is like the bloody Waltons.

So start you're blog and prove you are brave unlike the cartoonists that you are claiming are are cowards.

Let's see you metal then.

And Fuzzy - you did bottle it

Just got back actually, as going to be a very long night tonight..

Moe woeful deflections yet.

Happy to start blog and I am on somewhere many can read my views.
You really are quite the gutless type indeed.
You may want to shit your pants for being too afraid to speak out against discrimination within the Quran and Isla, but that is because you are a hypocrite and appease bad ideologies

So again do you back marital rape?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:08 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I'm quite happy for the cartoons to get published - I just want to see who is prepared to put their name to them.

I am happy to put my name to them, which again as seen this point was utterly moot.

You are just a sad pathetic twit who cannot move on and just comes on here every time not debating anything but bringing up anything but the debate.

Grow the fuck up you pathetic wet lefty

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:15 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I am happy to put my name to them, which again as seen this point was utterly moot.

You are just a sad pathetic twit who cannot move on and just comes on here every time not debating anything but bringing up anything but the debate.

Go on then. Prove that you are better and braver than the caroonists that you claim are cowards.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Go on then. Prove that you are better and braver than the caroonists that you claim are cowards.

I already have.
I have also proved their actions were poor and submissive allowing fear to alter their lives, which is the intent of the terrorists and at no point by what they have done have they stopped themselves from still being a direct target being as they have already published more. The continued after the attack which makes them still very much a legitimate target. You are an appeaser to violence terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:26 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I already have.
I have also proved their actions were poor and submissive allowing fear to alter their lives, which is the intent of the terrorists and at no point by what they have done have they stopped themselves from still being a direct target being as they have already published more. The continued after the attack which makes them still very much a legitimate target. You are an appeaser to violence terrorism

So take up the challenge and put up the cartoons in your own name and not behind a cloak of anonymity.

I'm betting that you don't have the guts to do it which makes you no better than the cartoonists that have stopped.

I've given you the tools to do the job.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:29 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I already have.

So take up the challenge and put up the cartoons in your own name and not behind a cloak of anonymity.

I'm betting that you don't have the guts to do it which makes you no better than the cartoonists that have stopped.

I've given you the tools to the job.

Happy to do the job but you will never know that I have being as you do not know my real name.

DOH

Utterly clueless.

Talk about now never being able to know the outcome of a challenge you present by stating no anonymity..

PMSL

The illogical Irn in a nutshelll

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:39 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I already have.

I've given you the tools to the job.

Happy to do the job but you will never know that I have being as you do not know my real name.

DOH

Utterly clueless.

Talk about now never being able to know the outcome of a challenge you present by stating no anonymity..

PMSL

The illogical Irn in a nutshelll

Go on then do it and i'm sure it will attract a lot of attention and we'll get to know soon enough.

As for you're real name - you really shouldn't have told someone quite openly what it was when you were posting as Black Prince on the early ADO forums - which I think was a lie anyway but there you go.

Anyway, it's late Didge and I have work to do and taxes to pay and I'm sure you do as well so I'll bid you goodnigh and apologise for keeping you back from your kip.

Enjoy the golf with the MD tomorrow Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 am

Never mind Irn, its funny how you just twigged your challenged is absurd.
I have never told anyone my real name and with good reason, because of how some posters are obsessed with others on forums.
Its called being very sensible.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:46 am

i think the point is to lose the anonymity... I don't recommend it Rolling Eyes
got to say pretty poor form calling terrorist attack survivors that did continue to defy terrorist cowards.

I would publish the cartoons but I'm not really that interested, i don't see Islam as a threat, it is wrong and will inevitable fall as we progress toward the truth.

If you don't expect it to happen quickly why even bother? we will make heaven before we convince everyone, we will have granted eternal life before we convince everyone that some middle eastern dude a couple of thousand years ago was Not actually correct.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:i think the point is to lose the anonymity... I don't recommend it Rolling Eyes
got to say pretty poor form calling terrorist attack survivors that did continue to defy terrorist cowards.

I would publish the cartoons but I'm not really that interested, i don't see Islam as a threat, it is wrong and will inevitable fall as we progress toward the truth.

If you don't expect it to happen quickly why even bother? we will make heaven before we convince everyone, we will have granted eternal life before we convince everyone that some middle eastern dude a couple of thousand years ago was Not actually correct.

I agree its going to take time Veya, and like I said its not going to happen over night.
Look at the Abrahamic faiths, the deity uses the exact same method of terror and fear with an eternal puishment. The fear and terror is required in order for people to succumb to fear and believe. What sort of message is that portraying to believers? If people did not fear any punishment they would have no reason to believe. It shows these deities require terror and fear within the cycle of life in order for people to believe in them. The belief and love by people in deities has been corcered. I mean the very fact some other religious have no threat of retribution after death shows how clearly they are believed from a position of love. It is this fundemetal fear of the after life punishment that we see literal religious people jump up in arms where equality is obtained for groups of people discminated by doctrines in their faiths. We are by enacting such new laws that provide welll being and equality, being openly defiant to divine scriptures they believe comes from or is inspired by their God. I mean think about it, we would not have the equality today if we had not been difiant rightly challenging and overturning a divine command. The Abrahamic deity is nothing more than a terrorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next