NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 Empty Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just a mad coincidence that a few of the parents were "entertainers" or "actors"!!!!

One of the parents was a singer/entertainer and she she later went on to ask for a law to be passed on guns.

Have a watch

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:36 am

The bottom line is, those kids really died. Their families really did lose their children. It all actually happened just as it was reported.

But there are some people in the United States who have decided that every single act of gun violence we have is a staged event set up by the gun-grabbing liberal in the White House.

If I ever lost a child to gun violence and someone told me I never had a child, I was a compensated actor and I was just trying to help Obama take everyone's guns away, I think that person might become a victim of fist violence ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 Empty Re: Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:The bottom line is, those kids really died. Their families really did lose their children. It all actually happened just as it was reported.

But there are some people in the United States who have decided that every single act of gun violence we have is a staged event set up by the gun-grabbing liberal in the White House.

If I ever lost a child to gun violence and someone told me I never had a child, I was a compensated actor and I was just trying to help Obama take everyone's guns away, I think that person might become a victim of fist violence ...

I would before doing so, ask why they are such insensitive pricks, insulting the families of all the victims?

They have had loved ones murdered, to then find that there are some right paranoid gullible idiots who wish to further this pain and now call them liars to losing loved ones. This is done of course based on no evidence from the conspiracy theorists, just some paranoid inconsistencies they have created in their own paranoid minds. This paranoia added to the fact these idiots also have been bought into a world view they have no control of their lives. It wrongly allows them to be utterly susceptible to any crack pot theory with no due care or concern in regards to who they might hurt in the process of these idiotic claims. So the family of the victims have to further suffer daily the insult that there are some right paranoid idiots out there, who cannot function properly. Who are so insecure believe they have wrongly believe no control over their lives.

It shows they are the kind of people to blame others for the boredom found within their own lives. The kind of people that buy this kind of crap already have been convinced before they even read a new claim. They already hold a presupposed position that is being controlled by their own growing fear and insecurities. When it comes down to conspiracy theorists, like yesterday as seen with vaccines. You could knock them over the head with countless facts, train and teach them how to produce them proving their fears and accusations are groundless. Yet because they are ruled by their paranoia and fear, it is inconceivable to them  that they would be so easily taken in by bullshit as they have been.

They then have the cheek to turn around and have the audacity to claim those properly researching any poor claims are not objectionable. Even when we constantly show how bad many of their claims are. The sad reality is they were easily persuaded before each new claims. I mean look at who makes the claims and what kind of knowledge or skills they claim to have on topics. Look at Tommy yesterday claiming he does not believe there is only trace elements of elements in vaccines when all the evidence is staring him in the face, he denies it by stating he is not convinced. Convinced of what exactly? The facts proving he is mistaken?. Like I say, his paranoia controls him so badly,it denies him the ability to look at how many of these  conspiracies are utterly absurd. Even worse they think they are experts on topics they know next to nothing about. So when you explain they suffer from boredom, which leads to insecurities, paranoia, fear etc, all negative emotions, they get very offended. When what they should be doing is questioning if in fact these aspects do play a part in their thought process. To me boredom is one of the key factors why they are more than others, susceptible to paranoia and fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:11 am

@lex wrote:
eddie wrote:Links provided

I'm not here to persuade anyone
I like to look beyond what I'm fed.

But given you obviously do think this shooting and the Charleston shooting may have been faked, I'm asking... to what end? What would anyone stand to gain through such a hoax?

Gun laws? I don't know.
Something's not right with a lot of these "events" that's all I'm saying.
Too many coincidences, too many unanswered questions.....

I just don't 100% believe all I'm fed. Do you?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am

eddie wrote:
@lex wrote:

But given you obviously do think this shooting and the Charleston shooting may have been faked, I'm asking... to what end? What would anyone stand to gain through such a hoax?

Gun laws? I don't know.

Its a very important point as to how and why the conspiracy is formed.
Do you not even question this point?
It is born from people who fear gun control laws being implemented. This is where the paranoia comes from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:39 am

Eds you saying its what 'we are fed'. Is not an argument. You are basically saying, 'I'm not believing that because the government said it', why?

Real people died, as Ben said, that is a fact.

If it didn't happen why aren't thousands of locals telling us so?

Why aren't you asking tough questions of the conspiracy claimants?

Why is your inquisitiveness so one sided?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 am

eddie wrote:
@lex wrote:

Gun laws? I don't know.

the sheeple do... i'm not sure if it's because they cannot think for themselves or because the idea that poele in power might do things that are frankly against the people, it might be that the NLP works well... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:49 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Gun laws? I don't know.

the sheeple do... i'm not sure if it's because they cannot think for themselves or because the idea that poele in power might do things that are frankly against the people, it might be that the NLP works well... Smile

This coming from a man that has no proof of a god and goes by no evidence, just faith alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:50 am

Cuchulain wrote:

This coming from a man that has no proof of a god and goes by no evidence, just faith alone.

coming from a man who cannot disprove God.... oops ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:53 am

Cuchulain wrote:

I do not have to prove a God exist.
That is down to you, the onus is on the believer to prove their God exists.
So you are a sheep.
You have no evidence and go off only faith.
So people like you easily get bored in life, fall far more easily prey to paranoia and fear.
IT proves you have no free will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:00 am

Cuchulain wrote:

So you are a sheep.
So people like you easily get bored in life, fall far more easily prey to paranoia and fear.

on the contrary I along with many others know God exists but for all your and others verbal diarrhoea you can't prove God doesn't exist.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 am

Cuchulain wrote:

So you are a sheep.

on the contrary I along with many others know God exists but for all your and others verbal diarrhoea you can't prove God doesn't exist.... Smile

That is faith, not evidence and not proof a god exists.
So you believe on faith not evidence.
That makes you a sheep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 am

Cuchulain wrote:

That makes you a sheep.

yet I am convinced by what I have seen God do which so many others are.... Smile

are you going to disprove God exists... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:12 am

Cuchulain wrote:

That makes you a sheep.

yet I am convinced by what I have seen God do which so many others are.... Smile

Some people are convinced they are Elvis.
That tells you everything you need to know in regards to people convinced off faith.
You then ask me an illogical question.
To disprove something there is no evidence it exists.
If no evidence exists, I have no need to disprove something that has not been proved exists.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:16 am

Cuchulain wrote:

That tells you everything you need to know in regards to people convinced off faith.
If no evidence exists, I have no need to disprove something that has not been proved exists.

DOH

you are convinced medicine and science have everything right and in man's best interest.... Smile

because you cannot disprove God exists... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:20 am

Cuchulain wrote:

DOH

you are convinced medicine and science have everything right and in man's best interest.... Smile

Deflection alert.
I can test science and medicine which within science it tests and allows it can be wrong. Faith does not allow that it can be wrong

When back I shall revert to point out your constant deflections in posting. As I had great fun with that yesterday.

I have no need to disprove something that has no proof exists. DOH
You cannot even understand a simple concept, its hilarious and both sad you are that simple

As I say I have things to do, but to be honest it really is pointless to reason with someone so utterly clueless.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:31 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Deflection alert.
I can test science and medicine which within science it tests and allows it can be wrong. Faith does not allow that it can be wrong

When back I shall revert to point out your constant deflections in posting. As I had great fun with that yesterday.

You cannot even understand a simple concept, its hilarious and both sad you are that simple

As I say I have things to do, but to be honest it really is pointless to reason with someone so utterly clueless.

Laters

tell me how you personally can test medicine and science..lol tell me how all the other blind followers can test science and medicine....?? Smile

let me know when you disprove God exists, it would be a shame to waste time praying if he disappears???

laters bud... Smile

I can't wait to see who comes on next.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Deflection alert.

Laters

tell me how you personally can test medicine and science..lol tell me how all the other blind followers can test science and medicine....?? Smile

let me know when you disprove God exists, it would be a shame to waste time praying if he disappears???

laters bud... Smile

I can't wait to see who comes on next.... Smile

This is what the debate is like between HF and myself.

HF:  lol Smile you are just blindly follow science and medicine.. Laughing

Didge: Sorry HF but I can study peer reviewed papers and test them for myself. I can also carry out tests with medicines which take years anyway with testing before they are allowed on the market.. 

HF: Its a pharma conspiracy. I know this because people on the internet explained this to me. They want to sell their untested herbal remedies disingenuously claiming they are cures. This is why they devise a conspiracy against the pharmaceutical companies, as its good for business lol  Laughing

Didge: Well there is a problem straightaway if the claims to cures have not been tested or studied, where you have no scientific evidence for your claims. Greed is the motivation here and not honesty by the herbal cure claims HF.

HF:  Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 1889

Didge: You okay HF?

HF: Laughing  lol you still cannot lol disprove God exists.

Didge: I do not need to HF. If there is no evidence for this God, there is no requirement to disprove.

HF:  Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 1889

Didge: You okay HF.

HF: Lol I am going to ignore that important point, I know God exists and just going to ask you again to disprove God exists. lol Laughing

Didge: But HF, you have no proof of this deities existence, therefore I need not have to do anything. Saying you know he exists is a claim not backed by evidence, that is faith To help you understand. Tell me if Zeus the deity exists and if there is evidence for this existence?

HF: lol There is no evidence Zeux exist lol Laughing

Didge: I agree HF, so if there is no evidence for Zeus, do I need to disprove he exists?

Didge: You okay HF

HF: Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 5167032b9bfb56cbd6feec8f30d1c010

Didge: Okay, you go and have a lie down and rest mate

HF: Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 Crying-baby-17735279

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Its why I stopped didge, better luck getting sense from a 3 year old.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Right back off out again.

Have a good one people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:Its why I stopped didge, better luck getting sense from a 3 year old.

True mate and there is less conflict that way. I need to take a leaf out of that book.

Cheers mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Tbf there are plenty of better debaters here with rapidly opposing views to the general consensus. Who are not ranting, repetitive, childish, spiteful morons like him.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Oh yes
Those stupid baby pictures are the height of excellent debate. As is insulting anyone who disagrees with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Nems wrote:Oh yes
Those stupid baby pictures are the height of excellent debate. As is insulting anyone who disagrees with you.

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 Resized_philosoraptor-meme-generator-bad-sense-of-humor-or-just-too-stupid-to-understand-joke-5171b7

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:23 pm

'Excellent debate' is torpedoed the moment HF enters a thread.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:59 pm

lol... some people have a warped impression of equality, insulting and refusing anyone who disagrees with them a voice, while demanding to be heard and treat as equal as les and didge do is hypocritical to say the very least... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm

lol... some people have a warped impression of equality, insulting and refusing anyone who disagrees with them a voice, while demanding to be heard and treat as equal as les and didge do is hypocritical to say the very least... Smile

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  - Page 2 Resized_philosoraptor-meme-generator-bad-sense-of-humor-or-just-too-stupid-to-understand-joke-5171b7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2