NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories

Go down

Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories Empty Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 10:13 am

On December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza fatally shot his mother before murdering 20 students and six staff members at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, before turning the gun on himself.  A number of fringe figures have promoted conspiracy theories that doubt or dispute the events that took place that day - claiming, for example, that the massacre was actually orchestrated by the U.S. Government as part of an elaborate plot to promote stricter gun control laws. The most popular of these conspiracy theorists is the radio show host Alex Jones who, with his little friend Wolfgang Halbig, made a 30-minute video where they talk about the best evidence they have that the whole thing was a massive conspiracy.

In this video, I talk about the main pieces of 'evidence' the theorists give to support this theory, and talk about the horrendous impact these people are having on the families of the Sandy Hook victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YlJCn7RoQ4

Back to top Go down

Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories Empty Re: Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories

Post by magica Sun May 13, 2018 10:39 am

On twice

Last edited by magica on Sun May 13, 2018 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories Empty Re: Debunking Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig's ludicrous Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 10:41 am

magica wrote:I do buy into some conspiratorial theories. I shall read this later Didge.

There is no doubt that a minor view conspiracies turn out to be true. This though, should never be then the standpoint to think all are true. Each should be looked at individually

Its very good magica and I was appalled when watching this. How vile some of the conspiracists have been, towards the families of the victims. So its definately worth watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun May 13, 2018 10:44 am

I'm off out soon, but will read it when I get back Didge.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 10:49 am

magica wrote:I'm off out soon, but will read it when I get back Didge.

Have a lovely day magica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down