NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  Empty Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Just a mad coincidence that a few of the parents were "entertainers" or "actors"!!!!

One of the parents was a singer/entertainer and she she later went on to ask for a law to be passed on guns.

Have a watch

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  Empty Re: Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 pm

A good Samaritan who harbored six terrified survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre has been singled out by conspiracy theorists accusing him of being a liar and an actor.

On the morning of the shooting, Gene Rosen of Newtown, Conn., was feeding his cats when he discovered six terrified children hiding out in his driveway. They told him their teacher was dead, and he listened to their chilling account of the tragedy still going on at the nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In the aftermath, Rosen, 69, was interviewed by many of the media outlets that descended on the small community, and his anguished face flashed across television screens around the world.

The sincerity of that anguish was questioned by a group of conspiracy theorists who call themselves "truthers," Salon reported earlier this month. These truthers have so far posted Rosen's personal information online, created fake social media accounts using his name and harassed him via email and phone.

“I don’t know what to do,” Rosen, a retired psychologist, told Salon in a follow-up interview on Tuesday. “There must be some way to morally shame these people, because there were 20 dead children lying an eighth of a mile from my window all night long. And I sat there with my wife, because they couldn’t take the bodies out that night so the medical examiner could come. And I thought of an expression, that this ‘adds insult to injury,’ but that’s a stupid expression, because this is not an injury, this is an abomination.”

Unfortunately for Rosen, it is an abomination that has gained ground in the weeks since the deadly school shooting. Websites, like SandyHookHoax.com, have sprung up questioning Rosen's motives for sharing his story.

A YouTube video linked to on SandyHookHoax.com shows Rosen speaking into a camera about his ordeal. The video's title alleges that the crudely edited clips are an "audition" tape, and the description accuses Rosen's recollections of having "pedo under-tones." The video has been viewed more than 27,000 times.

A similar clip, which reposts an official interview Rosen gave on CNN, claims that Rosen is a Screen Actors Guild thespian. "The only thing consistent about this clown's act, is all the fake crying," the video's About section reads. "The man has never shed an actual tear in a dozen interviews over the last several days."

Yahoo News points to a forum post on a conspiracy theory blog calling Rosen a "bad crisis actor," claiming he changed his story during his various interviews and saying that his testimonies focus on the sound of gunshots for political effect:

Gene's oft repeated, and changing, story about that day, focuses totally on the kids and the sound of gunshots. Even though his eyes and ears should've taken in the whole scene, his story focuses completely on the kids and the guns.

Why? Well, if this was a false flag event designed to move political opinion on gun control, here in America, then you would get a lot more bang for your buck by talking about the innocent little children. That's what tugs on America's heart strings the most ... especially around Christmas time.

“I wanted to speak about the bravery of the children, and it kind of helped me work through this,” Rosen told Salon of his decision to give interviews to the media. “I guess I kind of opened myself up to this.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory_n_2481912.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  Empty Re: Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:28 am

Ben did you see how many of the parents had backgrounds in the performing arts?
That's all I'm saying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:07 pm

I've read a bit about this whole incident being staged.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Right...

I think someone is the area would KNOW and speak out if this was staged.

It's like you conspiracy theorists just deliberately ignore the obvious flaws in your argument to push the fantasy.

People actually live there you know, if this was staged a lot of people would know.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:Right...

It's like you conspiracy theorists just deliberately ignore the obvious flaws in your argument to push the fantasy.

People actually live there you know, if this was staged a lot of people would know.

The only statements you hear are from "someone that knows someone"

But anyway, I only made a statement: how odd it is that a lot of the parents have a background in acting and the performing arts.
Wouldn't you say?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:18 pm

And of course... the CIA wouldn't have journalists on their pay roll now would they...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Lots of videos - including one which apprently, shows a few of the "deceased" children.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/01/10/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

You,know what strikes me about "conspiracies" aka pretend disasters like this and 9/11???
They contain a huge amount of "coincidences"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm

eddie wrote:

But anyway, I only made a statement: how odd it is that a lot of the parents have a background in acting and the performing arts.
Wouldn't you say?

confused

But what motivation do you think anyone would have for faking a mass shooting?
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Links provided

I'm not here to persuade anyone
I like to look beyond what I'm fed.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 pm

eddie wrote:Links provided

That is not really true though Eddie is it.
Your attention is for people to buy into the conspiracy.
Why post it here?
I do not mind that you do, but come on Eddie, you posted it here because you hope to convince others where you have been convinced

As Alex says what is the motivation here?
As Eilzel says, how do you explain away so many people?
When looking at these claims, they are really that bad. They again play off fear and the susceptible of people easily swayed. You are convinced to easily in my opinion, which would point to a lack of researching all the claims you posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:07 pm

eddie wrote:Links provided

But given you obviously do think this shooting and the Charleston shooting may have been faked, I'm asking... to what end? What would anyone stand to gain through such a hoax?
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Who said anything about the Charleston shooting...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Who said anything about the Charleston shooting...?

You did.
You posted up a video.
Or are you now denying this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

You did.
You posted up a video.

I did???

Don't think so... maybe you can show where exactly!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You did.
You posted up a video.

I did???

Don't think so... maybe you can show where exactly!?

lol!

Yep, you did.
Short term memory loss. Scary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Maybe you could actually show where I did...!?

lol!

Because I didn't!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe you could actually show where I did...!?

lol!

Because I didn't!!!

You mean you do not remember posting this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXW7I4OMkbg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Nope!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nope!!!

Liar liar pants on fire, ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:54 pm

What are you talking about dodge...!?

I haven't posted that video.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What are you talking about dodge...!?

I haven't posted that video.

Liar liar pants on fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 pm

I didn't post that video dodge.

If you can show where I did I would be most interested to see...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I didn't post that video dodge.

If you can show where I did I would be most interested to see...!!!???

Liar liar pants on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 pm

It's you who is making accusations here dodge and then being unable to show the evidence so I think it is You who are lying...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's you who is making accusations here dodge and then being unable to show the evidence so I think it is You who are lying...

Liar liar pants on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Ed suggested the Charleston massacre may have been faked in another thread.

I'm sure you know this already really.
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Firstly, dodge, put up the proof or admit you are mistaken.

Secondly, @lex, didn't know that.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Firstly, dodge, put up the proof or admit you are mistaken.

Secondly, @lex, didn't know that.

I knew this also as Eddie had started a thread on 15 questions.

Like I say, liar liar pants on fire

Get your memory sorted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Dodge I don't know what you're talking about.

But talking about memory... how many daughters have you got this week!?

Is it still two or is it now back to three as you used to claim...!?

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge I don't know what you're talking about.

I think you do, but you are suffering short term amnesia.

Best you frantically search Tommy.

Night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:21 pm

Dodge I don't know what you're talking about.

lol!

You made the claim, you back it up with evidence or withdraw it!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge I don't know what you're talking about.

lol!

You made the claim, you back it up with evidence or withdraw it!

Liar liar pants on fire

Like I say

I own you.

lol!

lol!

lol!

Tommy is:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 pm

I'm in your head dodge... I own you...!!!

lol!

Most amusing!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm in your head dodge... I own you...!!!

:lol!:mostt amusing!!!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  1578c80f0feae231b50cf1d3b641e593

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 am

Still here and still without any evidence to back up the earlier claim...

And after all the waffle today about deflection tactics, he has been doing exactly that on this thread!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:02 am

Some more actors that live in Sandy Hook - the Sandy Hook Shooting  1578c80f0feae231b50cf1d3b641e593

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:12 am

eddie wrote:

Wouldn't you say?

Eds again you are completely ignoring the glaring contradictions in the possibility it was staged or anything else.

1. WHY would the government do this?

2. More obviously- thousands of people would have to know if this was fake, where are their voices?

It is baffling that someone apparently so eager to learn 'truth' is so quick to accept unsubstantiated BS from amateur youtube videos when the population of a whole town/state makes it blatantly obvious the conspiracies are just nonsense.

You seem to think everything is fake or a government lie-

Sandy Hook, 9/11, Charleston, 7/7 and so on.

You are still being fed crap, just amateur fanciful crap.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 am

If there are serious inconsistencies in the official story then how can anyone be expected to believe it all without question?

And then when questions are asked, a whole load more inconsistencies and strange coincidences arise that then just give rise to more serious questions...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 am

There are minor questions to the official stories of the abovementioned events. When alternatived are presented are they are so with massive flaws (ie: a whole town apparently being unaware of a fake shooting...).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:If there are serious inconsistencies in the official story then how can anyone be expected to believe it all without question?

And then when questions are asked, a whole load more inconsistencies and strange coincidences arise that then just give rise to more serious questions...

Is that it?
Paranoia then, where you already hold a paranoid view that you have no control over your life.
So you having nothing tangible, just a very subjective claim to how you failto look at the evidence properly and go off poor claims made by idiots:

Allegations of United States government involvement[edit]

Some conspiracy theories have alleged that the shooting was a hoax[14] and a false flag operation staged by the United States government.[15] Others claim the attack is being used by politicians to push through new gun control legislation,[16][17][18] or to otherwise persecute gun owners and survivalists.[6]
Lawyer Orly Taitz was quoted as asking "Was Adam Lanza drugged and hypnotised by his handlers to make him into a killing machine as an excuse as the regime is itching to take all means of self defense from the populace before the economic collapse?"[19]
Talk show host Clyde Lewis wrote: "Don’t you find it at all interesting that Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter at Sandy Hook, woke up one day and decided to shoot up a school and kill children at about the same time that Barack Obama told the U.N. that he would sign the small arms treaty?"[20]
There is no credible evidence that suggests that the United States government perpetuated the Sandy Hook shooting. According to Live Science, "No one, regardless of what side of the gun control issue they are on, can deny that guns played a key role in the Sandy Hook killings. So the conspiracy theorists must instead challenge the claim that the attack even occurred. They believe it's all a hoax to scare people into supporting more gun control and a step toward an outright repeal of the Second Amendment." They also found that the vast majority of evidence used by conspiracy theorists to support the concept that Sandy Hook was a hoax is contradictory.[21] Snopes also debunked several claims of alleged United States government involvement in the shootings.[11]

Allegations of Israeli involvement by Veterans Today[edit]

An pinion article by Veterans Today editor where he quoted Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor, who attributed the shooting to "Israeli death squads." The author speculated that the attacks were an act of "revenge" for the perceived cooling of Israel–United States relations under President Obama, especially as a response to Obama's decision to nominate former senator Chuck Hagel, a perceived critic of Israel, for the position of United States Secretary of Defense.[22] The story, which relied on the testimony of an American politician associated with neo-Nazism, written by the editor of an anti-semitic American websitepropaganda.[6][8]
Professor and philosopher of science James H. Fetzer said on the same program that the massacre "appears to have been a psy op intended to strike fear in the hearts of Americans" that was conducted by "agents of Israel.”[7]
Several other conspiracy theories have suggested Israeli or Jewish involvement. These theories do not generally hold significant credence due to containing perceived elements of anti-semitism.[6][7]

Allegations of additional conspirators[edit]

Ben Swann, a Cincinnati news anchor for Fox affiliate WXIX-TV, has suggested on his personal YouTube channel that Adam Lanza was accompanied by another shooter; he has made similar claims about the Aurora shooting and the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting from earlier in 2012.[23][24] Other theories have posited as many as four shooters were present.[25]
There is no credible evidence that any additional shooters were present at the event.[11] Some such reports may have been influenced by confused early news reports of the events.[6]

Allegations of relationship to LIBOR scandal[edit]

Other conspiracy theories have focused on the claim that Adam Lanza's father was an executive with GE Energy Financial Services.[6][26] According to these theories, Lanza's father was supposed to testify before the Senate Banking Committee with information about the Libor scandal. However, no such hearings were scheduled. Similar claims had been made about the father of James Holmes, the suspected perpetrator of the 2012 Aurora shooting.[6][27]

Allegations regarding timestamps of memorial sites[edit]

Theorists point to timestamps for creation dates, whois records, and Google caches of various memorial websites, fundraising sites, and Facebook as evidence of a conspiracy or cover up. They contend that pages were created before or after the date and time of the school shooting. Opponents of these theories counter that a more likely explanation is the possible unreliability of time-stamping and the possibility for timestamps to be assigned to URLs that are then repurposed.[12][13]

Allegations regarding FBI statistics[edit]

Based on an inconsistency in Connecticut crime statistics pointed out on the Infowars website, in which the statistics "curiously appear to show that no murders occurred in Newtown, Connecticut in 2012," theorists have asserted that the FBI admits that no murders took place. However, the Sandy Hook murders are accounted for under "State Police Misc" rather than being attributed to Newtown, based on the Connecticut State Police being the primary investigating agency. The total of 146 statewide deaths include the 26 deaths at Sandy Hook and Lanza's mother.[28]

Other allegations[edit]

James Tracy, a professor at Florida Atlantic University who teaches a course on conspiracy theories, has suggested the shooting either did not actually occur or occurred very differently than accounted in mainstream reports, claiming political motives for the coverup.[29][30] His allegations were strongly criticized by Patricia Llodra, a Newtown selectwoman.[31] Additionally, Florida Atlantic president Mary Jane Saunders issued a statement that Tracy's views were "not shared by" the university.[32] In response to his comments, the university has opened an investigation of Tracy, who has tenure.[33] Chan Lowe of the Sun-Sentinel speculated that the comments were a publicity stunt by Tracy.[34] Tracy later declined an appearance on CNN with Anderson Cooper, suggesting that Cooper wanted to bring him and his family members harm by identifying him in a prior broadcast.[35][36]
While Tracy has since withdrawn some of his suggestions, conceding that real deaths occurred in the shooting,[37] other sources have continued to claim that the entire event was a hoax.[38] A video similarly questioning official accounts of the shooting received several million views on YouTube within a week of its posting,[39]although the video has since been modified to display a disclaimer explaining that its creators "in no way claim this shooting never took place, or that people did not lose their lives."[40]
In May 2014, 28-year-old Andrew David Truelove stole a memorial sign from playgrounds dedicated to victims Grace McDonnell and Chase Kowalski.[41] He then went on to call the parents of Grace McDonnell, proclaiming that he stole the sign and that he believed their deaths were a "hoax".[42] He was eventually arrested on May 30, where the signs were found in his home.[43]
On September 12, 2014, during a political debate, Colorado Republican Party candidate Tom Ready was accused by his opponent, Sal Pace, of posting an article on his Facebook page claiming the Sandy Hook shootings "never happened". In response, Tom Ready remarked, "Well, there is some question of whether it happened, Sal." This was followed by more statements of the same manner, prompting outraged yells from the audience. After allegedly receiving a death threat the next day, Ready reportedly apologized for his remarks.[44][45] Other conspiracy theorists have tried to connect the shooting to references in popular culture. These include the fact that The Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins lives in Sandy Hook and in her book 22 children are "ritualistically" killed, and 20 children were killed in the shooting, as well as to the fact that "Sandy Hook" can be seen on a map in Dark Knight Rises. This is what some conspiracy theorists refer to as predictive programming.[46]
Some conspiracy theorists have argued that a six-year-old victim of the shooting subsequently appeared in a photograph with President Barack Obama, but the depicted child is the victim's sister wearing her deceased sister's dress.[47][48]

Responses[edit]

Writing about the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, Benjamin Radford argued that most conspiracy theorists who allege contradictions in official accounts ignore contradictions in their own accounts, citing research from the University of Kent that conspiracy theorists selectively focus on or ignore particular details in order to fit their preferred narrative.[9][47] The conspiracy theories have also been called evidence of "the need for a national debate on mental illness."[48]
Internet debunk site Snopes ran an editorial debunking the "Sandy Hook Exposed" video, explaining how many of the theories make little sense, and answered many questions conspiracy theorists wanted answers to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

All of the above you can check out for yourself.
Inconsistencies? Only inside the mind of a conspiracy theorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 am

Origins:   As is typically the case in the wake of tragedy, many rumors began to swirl after the 14 December 2012 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut, which left 26 victims dead at that school. We'll try to keep up with some of the more widely-circulated ones below: 

[list]
[*]Victoria Soto

[*]Morgan Freeman

[*]Samuel L. Jackson

[*]Notes from shooting victims Brian and Ellie

[*]The Snowflake Project

[*]Sympathy cards for Sandy Hook Elementary

[*]Nick Meli

[*]Pearl High School shooting

[*]Westboro Baptist Church

[*]"I Am Adam Lanza's Mother"

[*]LIBOR scandal

[*]Sgt. Craig Pusley

[*]Sandy Hoax "hoax" video

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/sandyhook.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:37 am

This is what gets me didge. People who jump on board conspiracy band wagons do not even bother to look at the many arguments against each conspiracy claim.

Apparently only the official story is ever open to question- that aside they believe what they want.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:42 am

Old red eyes is back...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:50 am

Eilzel wrote:This is what gets me didge. People who jump on board conspiracy band wagons do not even bother to look at the many arguments against each conspiracy claim.

Apparently only the official story is ever open to question- that aside they believe what they want.

Mate I feel nothing but despair how they are so easily convinced by the conspiracy theorists. The reason they are already completely paranoid. 
I mean seriously, they just post crap without ever researching any of it.
People like this are nothing short of a danger to education. They ignore methodology, research, evidence. They have to make the conspiracy fit, where such  stance completely contradicts.
I mean seriously just go through to some of the links.
I feel embarrassed for them, they are that completely gullible they never question any claim. They take as gospel to fuel their already paranoid mind.
People led by fear, are easily sucked in to then fear even more through paranoia.
To sum up my concern for them is this from the film "So I married an axe murder:

Charlie notices Tony reading some papers. He realizes it's
literature from the Lyndon H. LaRouche Society.

CHARLIE
Dad, what are you doing to Tony now?
Why do you abuse his mind like this?

STUART
That's the latest report from Lyndon
H. LaRouche, outlining how the Queen
and the Rothschilds masterminded the
Soviet overthrow, so that they could
reclaim lands they had annexed during
the Holy Roman Empire.

TONY
(goading Charlie)
You know a lot of this makes sense.

CHARLIE
I think you're suffering from the
Stockholm Syndrome, where the hostages
start to relate to their captors.

STUART
Listen, Sonny Jim, it's a known fact
there's a society of the five
wealthiest people in the world, called
the Pentaverate, who run everything
and meet three times a year at a
secret country mansion in Colorado,
known as "The Meadows."

CHARLIE
(sarcastic)
And that's obviously why we haven't
heard about it in the newspapers.

STUART
(inappropriately angry
& loud)
That's right. They fuckin' own the
papers, smartass. And everything
else. Why do you think Scotland's
not been able to get independence?
Because the Queen the Pentavirate
and those English dome heads in West
Minster won't have it.

CHARLIE
Who are the other members of this
pentaverate?

STUART
The Queen, the Rothchilds, the Gettys,
the Vatican, and Colonel Sanders
before he went tits up. Oh, I hated
the Colonel with his wee beady eyes.
And that smug look on his face.

CHARLIE
Dad how can you hate "the Colonel?"

STUART
Because the Colonel puts an addictive
chemical in it that makes you crave
it fortnightly.

CHARLIE
Interesting... coo-coo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:04 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Old red eyes is back...

Shakes head and sighs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:11 am

Eilzel wrote:This is what gets me didge. People who jump on board conspiracy band wagons do not even bother to look at the many arguments against each conspiracy claim.

PM sent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:If there are serious inconsistencies in the official story then how can anyone be expected to believe it all without question?

facts are often stranger than fiction tommy

fiction has to make sense

terry pratchett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next