NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this site decided to become a religious site?

3 posters

Go down

Has this site decided to become a religious site? Empty Has this site decided to become a religious site?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Because if it hasn't, why the hell are on the threads hinging on religion? Answers on a postcard, as we all know why. Have you remembered yet Ben?

Back to top Go down

Has this site decided to become a religious site? Empty Re: Has this site decided to become a religious site?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 pm

it hasn't decided it seems all the threads head that way, how odd....

Back to top Go down

Has this site decided to become a religious site? Empty Re: Has this site decided to become a religious site?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:38 am

people are interested in religion i guess as it does always seem to turn to religion .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:58 am

risingsun wrote:Because if it hasn't, why the hell are on the threads hinging on religion?  Answers on a postcard, as we all know why.  Have you remembered yet Ben?

Everyone has their own favourite topic.
Some posters are obsessed with racism.

Haven't you noticed? lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 am

It seems like this site goes through its periodic obsessions; it's become normal to me after all this time. I remember when it seemed like people couldn't stop talking about halal; and oh my God, when your elections were coming up that was every other topic here.

Flight 307 was pretty big, as was the flare-up a few years ago between Israel and Palestine. But man, if we had enough Americans here to tip the site with next year's presidential election, I bet the UK members would be sick of it in pretty short order.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:It seems like this site goes through its periodic obsessions; it's become normal to me after all this time. I remember when it seemed like people couldn't stop talking about halal; and oh my God, when your elections were coming up that was every other topic here.

Flight 307 was pretty big, as was the flare-up a few years ago between Israel and Palestine. But man, if we had enough Americans here to tip the site with next year's presidential election, I bet the UK members would be sick of it in pretty short order.

Those things are specific events though, apart from the halal thing, so it's natural to discuss them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 am

risingsun wrote:Because if it hasn't, why the hell are on the threads hinging on religion?  Answers on a postcard, as we all know why.  Have you remembered yet Ben?

To be fair, your huge signature does mention Judaism - and that appears on every post.

I agree that the obsession with religion on here is very tedious, but I suspect that you're going to blame two people for it, and I think that it's the militant athiests who are largely to blame for it.

Perhaps everyone could talk about other issues without actually mentioning religion every ten seconds?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:09 am

Or without every thread turning religious...?
That's not always down to Vod and HF tbf
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down