NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children

4 posters

Go down

I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children Empty I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:17 am

14th May 2014

Here's my thinking - i'll go to my boss and say "each time i make my wife pregnant i expect more money" "and when we have the second i expect lots more money in order to get a bigger house".

What do you think he'll say?

Does it make sense that the more kids you have, the more you can demand from the people who live in the private houses down the road?

Back to top Go down

I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children Empty Re: I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:22 am

BigAndy9 wrote:14th May 2014

Here's my thinking - i'll go to my boss and say "each time i make my wife pregnant i expect more money"  "and when we have the second i expect lots more money in order to get a bigger house".

Does it make sense that the more kids you have, the more you can demand from the people who live in the private houses down the road?

I think your boss would say use your extra child benefit and tax credits to fund your children.

Back to top Go down

I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children Empty Re: I Have Decided To Have 3 More Children

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:29 am

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:14th May 2014

Here's my thinking - i'll go to my boss and say "each time i make my wife pregnant i expect more money"  "and when we have the second i expect lots more money in order to get a bigger house".

I think your boss would say use your extra child benefit and tax credits to fund your children.

Do you have a problem with child benefits/tax credits for poorer people?

Seems like you do, from your postings.

But there have been one or two postings dropped about your situation, which might suggest that you aren't being very honest about your own situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:32 am

Norman T wrote:
Nems wrote:

But there have been one or two postings dropped about your situation, which might suggest that you aren't being very honest about your own situation.

Can anyone who happens along explain my point to PHil eg working people get benefits too.
Ta muchly
Bye Phil Im of to work now.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 am

Nems wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Can anyone who happens along explain my point to PHil eg working people get benefits too.
Ta muchly

Don't get using 4 letter words like that round Phil, you know it brings him out in a nasty rash
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 14, 2014 11:57 am

yeah Nems was defending the poor from big andy, no need to attack phil Phil  Wink 

A bit heartless of big Andy... so punish the kids from the idiocy of their parents  Suspect I'm pretty sure they wont 'break the cycle' and get a job that way  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Norman T wrote:
Nems wrote:

For each child you get child benefits and if you're working you get child tax credits.

Hope that clears that up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Norman T wrote:
Nems wrote:

I have a problem with child benefits.

I have a problem with paying for larger and larger houses for stinking big families who never had any intention of paying their way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:58 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Norman T wrote:

I have a problem with child benefits.

I have a problem with paying for larger and larger houses for stinking big families who never had any intention of paying their way.

I'd say the horse has bolted in your and many others case Andy..all the ones who come on here to slate people in receipt of child benefit , yet,,,whose parents received it for them..and I don't believe for a moment you have never received any for your kids.

I'm not exactly thrilled myself people having too many kids just for the hell of it, and others having to pay for them..but even the super rich got child benefit for too long.

Your first line implies you don't agree with child benefit full stop Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Here's my thinking.

A married man with 3 children had a very good well paid job where he could afford a nice wee car and a mortgage to buy his home.
But along came a banking crisis and he was made redundant and he has not yet managed to find a decent job. Now people point at him and his children in the street and call him a benefit scrounger because he doesn't work People on the internet also say he is a benefit scrounger and they don't want to help him.
It's not fair - is it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Here's my thinking.

A married man with 3 children had a very good well paid job where he could afford a nice wee car and a mortgage to buy his home.
But along came a banking crisis and he was made redundant and he has not yet managed to find a decent job. Now people point at him and his children in the street and call him a benefit scrounger because he doesn't work  People on the internet also say he is a benefit scrounger and they don't want to help him.
It's not fair - is it?

For starters, i was talking about 3 More children.

And nobody is calling those who have lost their jobs scroungers.

Let's take the man above - i'll bet after losing his job he wouldn't then have 3 more children, would he?

Those who have 3 more children are usually scroungers - that's my point!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 11:21 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ta muchly

Don't get using 4 letter words like that round Phil, you know it brings him out in a nasty rash

Get back to sitting around your cauldron and stirring the pot. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 15, 2014 12:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Here's my thinking.

But along came a banking crisis and he was made redundant and he has not yet managed to find a decent job. Now people point at him and his children in the street and call him a benefit scrounger because he doesn't work  People on the internet also say he is a benefit scrounger and they don't want to help him.
It's not fair - is it?

Let's take the man above - i'll bet after losing his job he wouldn't then have 3 more children, would he?

Fair enough, Andy. but I can't think of anyone who had a good well paid job like the man above who would go on to have 3 more children after losing his job.

Your example was about a man with a job and let's face it the unemployed are generally seen as benefit scroungers by some people with very few exceptions.

The Tory bile practically blames the unemployed on all the problems we face - it's all their fault that the welfare bill is so high - not their policies or the global banking collapse.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:08 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Fair enough, Andy. but I can't think of anyone who had a good well paid job like the man above who would go on to have 3 more children after losing his job.

Your example was about a man with a job and let's face it the unemployed are generally seen as benefit scroungers by some people with very few exceptions.

The Tory bile practically blames the unemployed on all the problems we face - it's all their fault that the welfare bill is so high - not their policies or the global banking collapse.

Your first sentence - that's what i'm saying - it's a certain type of person - those who don't want to work. The argument from the left (sphinx) would usually be to counter my benefits argument with something like "but what about the woman who works really hard then has a car accident" - well so what - that's not what we're talking about.

As for the Tory bile - they have clearly stated that they will do everything they can to get people back in to work - they said it 4 years ago and a) it is working and b) it's costing more money, as you keep pointing out, which proves they are trying their best, and it is costly.

Let's be honest Iron - some people on benefits need help, some people need a kick up the backside - all options need to be attempted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down