NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption?

4 posters

Go down

Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption? Empty Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:09 pm

19th June 2014

It seems some have given up, so called in reinforcements and are swamping the place with abuse.

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption? Empty Re: Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:11 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:19th June 2014

It seems some have given up, so called in reinforcements and are swamping the place with abuse.

Please discuss.

Yet more examples Big Andy is a paranoid fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption? Empty Re: Has A Certain Section Of This Forum Decided They Can't Win, So Are Trying Disruption?

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Please discuss.

what are you on about now?

Give it a bloody rest and take the Mrs out for dinner  ::D:: 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Please discuss.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

lol! 

Cool 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:14 pm

BigAndy, I think the posts above have proved your OP....!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:19 pm

The fact this thread is a disruption proves where the disruption is really coming from

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Hmmm. Well JD starts threads like these quite often, I've started threads similar, myself.

Perhaps it's a genuine question and people are paranoid because someone they don't like is asking?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:03 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm. Well JD starts threads like these quite often, I've started threads similar, myself.

Perhaps it's a genuine question and people are paranoid because someone they don't like is asking?

Or there is nothing to back such an assertion.

The point is to me it is nothing more than paranoia and deflecting away from debating on this thread.

I know Andy very well and what he is like, that is of course my opinion, but these threads never serve any purpose than to cause disruption and inflame fights between people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:07 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm. Well JD starts threads like these quite often, I've started threads similar, myself.

Ahhh...'like'...but only one person phenomenalises the idea.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Can you show me threads just like this I've started Eddie?..

It always comes back to me with you doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down