NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

+4
Cantankerous
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
nicko
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Empty Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

I  am a member of Speakfree forums and only joined a few weeks ago. Today I got a PM from Phil who is both a member of this forum and Speakfree who said he could not see the forum posts any more.

So I went onto the forum and logged in and found that all the topics have gone, and a notice from Victor the admin, saying he is deleting the forum tonight at 12 midnight. 

I don't understand this but there was one thread started by another member asking the same question. I replied to that thread and Nems who used to be a moderator there said it's because someone has been disclosing personal information about the 2 admins,Victor and TTS and other members. But that is no reason for the admin to delete his forum.

TTS the other admin of Speakfree posted on a thread about In a Flap Forums that dean,the admin of In a Flap has been giving him problems. He seemed very angry and said on the thread he may report Dean to the Turkish police for accessing Forumotion illegally. As Forumotion is blocked in Turkey. So it appears that the 2 admins don't like each other. TTS also set the forum to members view only,so guests could not view it. So it seems both admins of In A Flap and Speakfree forums are having problems.

Back to top Go down

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 am

Andrea Borman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Also, your use of the word spastic is disgusting to many people (not me), but I will speak up for others whom I know will be offended!
Well I wanted to get banned from ADO forums because it is such a horrible forum. The admin there has such stupid rules. So Allakaka a member on In A Flap forums told me to call Sphinx a Spastic so I did.
See this funny thread here on ADO forums-
http://www.adifferentopinion.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4359#.UqWKn4-7T6M

Andrea Borman On ADO Forums wrote:Oh what other forums did you read my comments about this on. In A Flap forums?
Well Dean the admin their and all the other members side with me not ADO. They all say the admin here and the moderators are stupid. One member of In A Flap Forums, say I should call Sphinx a spastic.
So-Your a Spastic Sphinx.
Then the stupid admin blocked me from posting.
You don't actually reply to anybody with any coherence Andrea.  Instead you plod onwards spouting the same thing over and over.

As everybody else with any sense has said I can only come to the conclusion that your aim is to cause trouble and I will therefore refrain from interacting with you.

Back to top Go down

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 pm

You know, call me crazy, but when I started this forum the last thing I imagined people using it for would be a place to carry over old personal squabbles from other sites.

So I ask that we put a lid on that shit, at least for now.

Be excellent to each other. AND ... party on, dudes!

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Wyld+Stallyns+wyldstallyns
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Well said Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Here is my funniest of all my protest signatures I posted on Guests Corner on In A Flap forums. That makes me laugh so much I wet my knickers.

Andrea Borman.
The Admin Of ADO Forums Is A Crazy Cow. She Is Also A Spastic Cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 pm

The funniest post of all was on In A Flap forums and on this forum here-
https://discussions.zoho.com/colinl2/topic/admin-of-another-forums-nasty-streak
I told the members of computer Chat Forums and In a Flap Forum that Me and TTS have just got married. That was funny but the admin on Computer Chat did not think so.Neither did Dean the admin of In a Flap who responded by banning my IP address yet again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You know, call me crazy, but when I started this forum the last thing I imagined people using it for would be a place to carry over old personal squabbles from other sites.

So I ask that we put a lid on that shit, at least for now.

Be excellent to each other. AND ... party on, dudes!

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Wyld+Stallyns+wyldstallyns
bloody hell, that's 10 minutes of my life I will never get back.

and yours is the first sane post

I don't do hellos so this will have to be it.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:22 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Hi, sassy from Speak.   Can assure you Phil that TTS and Victor were in agreement.   It was a shame, but the gang who started all the trouble just would not stop and both Admins had had enough and wanted a quiet Christmas, who can blame them and I hope they have a lovely one.

Razz 

SO says the very leader of that particular gang, herself...
NICE to see that you intend to continue your lying ways on here as well, sassy..

Obviously you're one "leopard will never change it's spots" !
Such a pity that you couldn't leave all of your malice and spite behind on "SpeakFree", but just had to bring all of your baggage with you..

pale 

Now Bee, we all know who is who here and i'm sure the admins of this site have seen that already but this is a new place. If you have problems with certain posters ignore them. If they give abuse report them to Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:22 am

Nice to see you here Bee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Hi, sassy from Speak.   Can assure you Phil that TTS and Victor were in agreement.   It was a shame, but the gang who started all the trouble just would not stop and both Admins had had enough and wanted a quiet Christmas, who can blame them and I hope they have a lovely one.

Razz 

NICE to see that you intend to continue your lying ways on here as well, sassy..

Obviously you're one fine example of a "leopard that will never change it's spots" !
Such a pity that you couldn't leave all of your malice and spite behind on "SpeakFree", but just had to bring all of your baggage with you..

pale

I simply cannot understand what you are talking about as in the very short time that one has been posting here,I have found the person that you refer to as being simply lovely and very friendly.
Admittedly there was one conversation between us one or two days ago where I felt that a cutting remark had been unnecessarily delivered to me by Sassy but on reflection I may have deserved it which led to me apologising to her.
As a strong minded woman I can understand how she may have felt about my position and she very graciously accepted my apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 pm

£BILLION£ wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Razz 

Obviously you're one fine example of a "leopard that will never change it's spots" !

pale

I simply cannot understand what you are talking about as in the very short time that one has been posting here,I have found the person that you refer to as being simply lovely and very friendly.
Admittedly there was one conversation between us one or two days ago where I felt that a cutting remark had been unnecessarily delivered to me by Sassy but on reflection I may have deserved it which led to  me apologising to her.
As a strong minded woman I can understand how she may have felt about my position and she very graciously accepted my apology.

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Giggle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm

£BILLION£ wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Razz 

pale

Admittedly there was one conversation between us one or two days ago where I felt that a cutting remark had been unnecessarily delivered to me by Sassy but on reflection I may have deserved it which led to  me apologising to her.

Now, now Billion, speak the truth and shame the devil darhlink, what you actually apologised for was for going off when there was nothing to go off about, and there was no cutting remark, as you acknowledged, so lets not backtrack now eh? Strong minded women don't need to do that, do we.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Razz 

pale

There are no lies involved, that was the absolute truth, and I have the emails from TTS to prove it. It seems you and the gang are the ones with baggage, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Bee, you know my position regarding what went on at Speakfree- but imo that is now left to die with the old forum. This place is nothing to do with that one, and we should have the grace as newcomers not to let old wars mess up Ben's forum here Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:Bee, you know my position regarding what went on at Speakfree- but imo that is now left to die with the old forum. This place is nothing to do with that one, and we should have the grace as newcomers not to let old wars mess up Ben's forum here Smile

Well said Les, Bee isn't alone though; there are others who seem reluctant to let it go. Time to move on and a new start for all of us Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Hug35x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm

You are right FtL, and it does go to all x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Bee, you know my position regarding what went on at Speakfree- but imo that is now left to die with the old forum. This place is nothing to do with that one, and we should have the grace as newcomers not to let old wars mess up Ben's forum here Smile

Well said Les, Bee isn't alone though; there are others who seem reluctant to let it go. Time to move on and a new start for all of us Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 2 Hug35x

No Bee isnt alone

I think we are all a bit wiser now, what happened to Speakfree wont be allowed to happen here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:42 pm

It's nice to know you are going to disband the gang then. Well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Sassy wrote:It's nice to know you are going to disband the gang then.   Well done.

I wonder how much you are going to let go as you appear to be auditioning for moderator already!

Have the PMs to Ben begun yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Girls really can't we just all let it go- or at least keep it off the forum, for the sake of people who really don't care for any of this here.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:Girls really can't we just all let it go- or at least keep it off the forum, for the sake of people who really don't care for any of this here.

Fair point Les but that has to be done by all posters else this is how lies become a version of the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:13 pm

If you dislike a poster from the past, then it is best to ignore them completely. That's what I have done on here, despite the sniping at my heels wanting me to bite back. They only show themselves up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:16 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:It's nice to know you are going to disband the gang then.   Well done.

I wonder how much you are going to let go as you appear to be auditioning for moderator already!

My last post on the subject, because you know that is a lie. TTS put on the board that the ONLY pm I had sent him was about change of name colour, where you had bombarded him with pms, over 30, until he was sick to the back teeth of it.

I am not auditioning for moderator, Ben has already said if he gets another one the person will be right wing to even things up a bit, and I shall be too busy with chemo in the New Year to worry about whats going on in a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Costa wrote:If you dislike a poster from the past, then it is best to ignore them completely. That's what I have done on here, despite the sniping at my heels wanting me to bite back. They only show themselves up.

Good advice Costa, it's just not worth it  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

My last post on the subject, because you know that is a lie.   TTS put on the board that the ONLY pm I had sent him was about change of name colour, where you had bombarded him with pms, over 30, until he was sick to the back teeth of it.

I am not auditioning for moderator, Ben has already said if he gets another one the person will be right wing to even things up a bit, and I shall be too busy with chemo in the New Year to worry about whats going on in a forum.

You just had to get that in eh; glad to hear that though
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

My last post on the subject, because you know that is a lie.   TTS put on the board that the ONLY pm I had sent him was about change of name colour, where you had bombarded him with pms, over 30, until he was sick to the back teeth of it.

My last post to you

I strongly suggest that you do not go down the route of who tells lies.

What TTS was or was not sick of is irrelevant.It was Victors decision to close the forum.
Its done and you need to move on.

I am sorry to hear you are not well, aging is not fun.
Of course you will be too busy to post, you will miss it as it is such a big part of your life.

I wish you and yours all you wish yourselves in 2014.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

And hopefully there would be a ballot for who gets that position, good luck with the chemo in the new year sass. Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:34 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

My last post to you

I strongly suggest that you do not go down the route of who tells lies.

What TTS was or was not sick of is irrelevant.It was Victors decision  to close the forum.
Its done and you need to move on.

I am sorry to hear you are not well, aging is not fun.
Of course you will be too busy to post, you will miss it as it is such a big part of your life.

I wish you and yours all you wish yourselves in 2014.

Really Nems? You are moving on? TTS phoned Victor because he was so sick of it and they agreed together to close, he emailed me. Nothing to do with ageing, and posting is not a large part of my life, as per the last few days. I've always wished you well Nems, shame others have got you so twisted you don't know which way is up. They don't care though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

And hopefully there would be a ballot for who gets that position, good luck with the chemo in the new year sass. Crying or Very sad 

Thanks Phil, its nothing terrible though, just to slow down the leukaemia, I'll be around a long time lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Thanks Phil, its nothing terrible though, just to slow down the leukaemia, I'll be around a long time lol

That's a relief!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Razz 

pale

There are no lies involved, that was the absolute truth, and I have the emails from TTS to prove it.   It seems you and the gang are the ones with baggage, which doesn't surprise me at all.
as there is obviously something that happened in this forum why don't you just fill those of who have no idea what you are talking about in on it.
then we can all understand who hates who and for what reason.
I love a good."but I have the emails to prove it" story.

do you have colours for your gangs.
are you crips or bloods?
should I be careful what colours I wear when posting?????
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 pm

another one with some sense. If people have to hate each other at least them them hate each other for something relevant.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:42 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No Bee isnt alone

I think we are all a bit wiser now, what happened to Speakfree wont be allowed to happen here.
if we are going to have gangs. I want to be in yours, but I wont have to roll my trouser leg up and wear a blindfold at the initiation will I?

"Please sir May I have another"
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Oh I reckon you would be excellent moderator material. You know how to keep records.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You just had to get that in eh; glad to hear that though
would I be right in guessing you were not in sassys gang  Laughing 
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

you should be one too as you are so clearly unbiased and considerate.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Someone cantankerous seems to be stirring the pot again here....Admin take note. Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Cantankerous wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No Bee isnt alone

if we are going to have gangs. I want to be in yours, but I wont have to roll my trouser leg up and wear a blindfold at the initiation will I?

"Please sir May I have another"

Oh no we have a much more exciting initiation ceremony in mind for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Catman wrote:Someone cantankerous seems to be stirring the pot again here....Admin take note. Twisted Evil 

No he isnt - he is taking the piss and good on him for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:54 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:Someone cantankerous seems to be stirring the pot again here....Admin take note. Twisted Evil 

Will have to agree to disagree then he's a nasty and spiteful little cunt as well you know and has very little regard for 'peasants' .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:55 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

I have to second that  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Will have to agree to disagree then he's a nasty and spiteful little cunt as well you know and has very little regard for 'peasants' .

And? there are some people you have little regard for too. Free speech is for all you know, not just those who agree with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:08 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

And? there are some people you have little regard for too. Free speech is for all you know, not just those who agree with us.

His very clear aim is to have two posters that he doesn't like removed from this forum, he's snapping at the heels at practically every post that i make, the fact that he's having ago at Sassy is probably why you are backing him up....Very telling that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey Nems and Sassy can I request something please?

Just leave the past behind and move on in this new forum. I have with people on here i can't stand no matter how much they goad!

Upwards and onwards xxxx

Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:09 pm

I thought the matter had been dropped but he's stirring the pot again, it's very obvious to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Phil I don't think Cantakeourus us Durham and if you don't like him just ignore him x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Catman wrote:I thought the matter had been dropped but he's stirring the pot again, it's very obvious to see.

Tbh he didn't start it though
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 pm

.....Anyways he's already been labelled a troll by one of the admin on here, so someone is seeing things more clearly  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Phil I don't think Cantakeourus us Durham and if you don't like him just ignore him x

That's what i am doing, i haven't been replying to his bile directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Good.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next