NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

+4
Cantankerous
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
nicko
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 3 Empty Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

I  am a member of Speakfree forums and only joined a few weeks ago. Today I got a PM from Phil who is both a member of this forum and Speakfree who said he could not see the forum posts any more.

So I went onto the forum and logged in and found that all the topics have gone, and a notice from Victor the admin, saying he is deleting the forum tonight at 12 midnight. 

I don't understand this but there was one thread started by another member asking the same question. I replied to that thread and Nems who used to be a moderator there said it's because someone has been disclosing personal information about the 2 admins,Victor and TTS and other members. But that is no reason for the admin to delete his forum.

TTS the other admin of Speakfree posted on a thread about In a Flap Forums that dean,the admin of In a Flap has been giving him problems. He seemed very angry and said on the thread he may report Dean to the Turkish police for accessing Forumotion illegally. As Forumotion is blocked in Turkey. So it appears that the 2 admins don't like each other. TTS also set the forum to members view only,so guests could not view it. So it seems both admins of In A Flap and Speakfree forums are having problems.

Back to top Go down

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Presumably you are all adults but most of you are acting like children with the exception of Sassy who has positively risen above the supercilious abuse.
Well done to you Sassy for rising above such inane piffle.

Back to top Go down

Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Speakfree Forums Is Closing Down Tonight.

Post by David Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Costa wrote:If you dislike a poster from the past, then it is best to ignore them completely. That's what I have done on here, despite the sniping at my heels wanting me to bite back. They only show themselves up.

Good advice Costa, it's just not worth it  Sad 

That is damn good advice. Hope you are ok FTL x  :D 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:16 pm

From what I've seen so far it seems you lot should be right at home here although I'm wondering why one of you just didn't make your own forum instead of all hopping on to an unrelated one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Although I am sure the admin appreciates the massive increase in activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Knave Of Spades wrote:From what I've seen so far it seems you lot should be right at home here although I'm wondering why one of you just didn't make your own forum instead of all hopping on to an unrelated one.

...Did a Forumotion search...found this one...nice admin..liked the input....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 am

Hello Evening Tea I knew it was you from your avatar. Only you has that style picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:26 am

Andrea Borman wrote:Hello Evening Tea I knew it was you from your avatar. Only you has that style picture.

Hi Andrea!

Can you relay on here what happened to you in Israel, it moved me and i think that you should share it on here.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:17 am

Did you get my PM with my email address Phil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3