NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night

Go down

Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night  Empty Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:18 pm

It seems that radical right-wing conspiracy theorists have the ear of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who recently ordered the Texas National Guard to monitor a U.S. military exercise called Jade Helm 15. According to many of these far-right activists, Jade Helm 15 is part of a secret effort to take over conservative states like Texas, impose martial law, confiscate people’s firearms, round up “patriotic men,” force people into cattle cars and lock them up in Wal-Marts that have been converted into FEMA camps.

Abbott has since tried to distance himself from the conspiracy theory, but Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Tex., has demanded — and apparently received — a meeting with military leaders over the matter.

Jade Helm 15 is just the latest in a litany of far-right conspiracy theories about President Obama planning a military takeover of the country. While none of the theories has ever actually panned out, far-right pundits and activists keep inventing new ones, insisting that whoever doesn’t agree with them either doesn’t see the truth or is enabling Obama’s dictatorial agenda.

Remember: Obama’s plot against America goes all the way back to his birth…

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/takeover-jade-helm-15-and-eight-other-obama-plots-keep-right-night#sthash.SyXw49cu.dpuf

I placed this in recreation because by the time you have finished reading you will be on the floor in stitches at the paranoia of some of these loons.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night  Empty Re: Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 7:40 pm

I don't know anything about this but I have heard of large prison style facilities springing up, 'feema camps', or whatever you want to call them...

The new act coming through called 'the freedom act' I think, is portrayed as a bill to restrict snooping powers on communications etc but in fact is said to expand these powers.

And there seems to be an organised effort to bring in much stricter gun controls.

As well as efforts to whip up civil divisions and civil unrest...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down