NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was hiv man made??

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

was hiv man made?? Empty was hiv man made??

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:22 pm

it seems unlikely it occurred naturally..

Back to top Go down

was hiv man made?? Empty Re: was hiv man made??

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:26 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:it seems unlikely it occurred naturally..
only unlikely if you don`t believe in evolution and adaptation of organisms to the environment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:45 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:it seems unlikely it occurred naturally..
only unlikely if you don`t believe in evolution and adaptation of organisms to the environment  
plenty of people believe it was actually man made possibly a mistake with vaccinations given....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:52 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
plenty of people believe it was actually man made possibly a mistake with vaccinations given....
see the difference in belief and actual facts is something you do struggle with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
see the difference in belief and actual facts is something you do struggle with
these are websites of people in the know as you would call it, if you are talking about some science facts it is best to be careful with them as they are likely to change..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Ever heard of the CDC

Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus, or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood. Studies show that HIV may have jumped from apes to humans as far back as the late 1800s. Over decades, the virus slowly spread across Africa and later into other parts of the world. We know that the virus has existed in the United States since at least the mid- to late 1970s.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/whatishiv.html

really dude you need to forget about fringe sites that enforce your view regardless of the facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 24, 2015 6:22 pm

The AIDS Institute wrote:They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood.

It is estimate that some time in the early 1930s a form of simian immunodeficiency virus, SIV, was transmitted by zoonosis to humans in central Africa.

Man has only recently been able to manufacture a virus, a synthetic polio virus manufactured at the State University of New York, at Stony Brook. It is a first step towards creating more complex forms of life, but it is expected to take centuries from now to happen.

It is most unlikely that a disease identified in the 1930s was synthetically manufactured.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 pm

knock knock testing testing  one two one two ....is this thing working didn`t i just say that ? Smile lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:32 pm

i know the official line I am asking does anyone think outside the box, who did a group of monkeys endup with the strain of a lethal disease??
how di that in turn become a danger to humans..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:39 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i know the official line I am asking does anyone think outside the box, who did a group of monkeys endup with the strain of a lethal disease??
FFS i give up its like talking to a 3 year old
your right its a huge conspiracy that everybody but you knows about ....thinking out side the box ? you not even thinking inside the bloody box

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:46 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i know the official line I am asking does anyone think outside the box, who did a group of monkeys endup with the strain of a lethal disease??
your right its a huge conspiracy that everybody but you knows about ....thinking out side the box ? you not even thinking inside the bloody box
everyone but me..lol ..you would accept homosexuality as normal on the tiniest percentage of people and argue the opposite on something you disagree with, you really are blind and biased...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:
everyone but me..lol ..you would accept homosexuality as normal on the tiniest percentage of people and argue the opposite on something you disagree with, you really are blind and biased...
do you accept disabled people as "normal" after all they where born that way same with homosexuals funny that god creates disability's and homosexuals
Are we not supposed to be created in his image ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:01 pm

korban dallas wrote:
do you accept disabled people as "normal" after all they where born that way same with homosexuals funny that god creates disability's and homosexuals
homosexuals were not created, it's a life choice, there is no queer gene that makes you gay... but at least we know which side you bat for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
homosexuals were not created, it's a life choice, there is no queer gene that makes you gay... but at least we know which side you bat for...
wrong again honestly how have you survived so long i would have bet the house you would be a contender for Darwin award

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:14 pm

korban dallas wrote:
wrong again honestly how have you survived so long i would have bet the house you would be a contender for  Darwin award
so they have found the queer gene have they??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:15 pm

korban dallas wrote:
wrong again honestly how have you survived so long i would have bet the house you would be a contender for  Darwin award
Not as far as i know there still looking for your stupid gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:
better run then or they will find then both with you..lol... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
both ? gay and stupid Oooooooo hit a nerve did I ,Are you "in the closet" honestly come out we don`t judge. Accept your sexuality nothing to be ashamed of HF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:
both ? gay and stupid Oooooooo hit a nerve did I ,Are you "in the closet" honestly come out we don`t judge. Accept your sexuality nothing to be ashamed of HF
oh my the old you are frightened of gays so you must be a closet gay gambit, haven't heard that one from a queer before..

are you a closet believer...???????????

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 pm

korban dallas wrote:
oh my the old you are frightened of gays so you must be a closet gay gambit, haven't heard that one from a queer before..

lol! lol! lol!
do you think i am gay ? well i am not and nether is my husband

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 pm

so where does measles come from....

thats a "new virus " in humans

only about 2000 years old actually....

well ...it came form rinderpest in africa durrr.......so tell me HF was someone "manufacturing" viruses 2000 years ago???

dick...

what about avian flu...like H5N1 or any other number of HxNy HPAI viruses all of which are

not (as yet) a great threat to humans....but it can evolve to be so

exactly the same as HIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:33 pm

korban dallas wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

was hiv man made?? Fainting-smiley

was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464 was hiv man made?? 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:33 pm

measels is slightly less perfect then hiv, that's more why I think it is man made...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
i'm sure you believe that, which is good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Er....sure i believe what ? please try to be coherent in you replies and not just random unrelated statements

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:43 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:measels is slightly less perfect then hiv, that's more why I think it is man made...

if you beleive that then you truely dont understand disease

measles is FAR more "perfect" than HIV

It is ...

more infectious
more invasive
far less lethal
and far tougher

the "aim" of a "parasite" (which is what a disease causing organism is) is NOT to kill its host...that is self defeating

indeed you can see that in the ongoing trend with HIV

even if we disregard the succesful treatments it is slowly becomming less lethal

in EXACTLY the same way as syphillis did in the 17th and 18th century

originally syphyliss was 100% rapidly lethal

now it is not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Er....sure i believe what ?   please try to be coherent in you replies and not just random unrelated statements
it only appears random and incoherent as I probably used bigger words than you can comprehend. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Er....sure i believe what ?   please try to be coherent in you replies and not just random unrelated statements
it only appears random and incoherent as I probably used bigger words than you can comprehend. Smile
well explain it to me in words i will understand.what do i believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:51 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:measels is slightly less perfect then hiv, that's more why I think it is man made...

The measles virus evolved from the formerly widespread rinderpest virus, which infects cattle.[2] Sequence analysis has suggested that the two viruses most probably diverged in the 11th and 12th centuries, though the periods as early as the 5th century fall within the 95% confidence interval of these calculations.[2]

Other analysis has suggested that the divergence may be even older because of the technique's tendency to underestimate ages when strong purifying selection is in action.[3] There is some linguistic evidence for an earlier origin within the seventh century.[4][5] The current epidemic strain evolved at the beginning of the 20th century—most probably between 1908 and 1943.[6]

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_virus

now compare to this

Both HIV-1 and HIV-2 are believed to have originated in non-human primates in West-central Africa, and are believed to have transferred to humans (a process known as zoonosis) in the early 20th Century.[111][112]

HIV-1 appears to have originated in southern Cameroon through the evolution of SIV(cpz), a simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) that infects wild chimpanzees (HIV-1 descends from the SIV(cpz) endemic in the chimpanzee subspecies Pan troglodytes troglodytes).[113][114] The closest relative of HIV-2 is SIV (smm), a virus of the sooty mangabey (Cercocebus atys atys), an old world monkey living in litoral West Africa (from southern Senegal to western Côte d'Ivoire).[12] New World monkeys such as the owl monkey are resistant to HIV-1 infection, possibly because of a genomic fusion of two viral resistance genes.[115] HIV-1 is thought to have jumped the species barrier on at least three separate occasions, giving rise to the three groups of the virus, M, N, and O.[116]

There is evidence that humans who participate in bushmeat activities, either as hunters or as bushmeat vendors, commonly acquire SIV.[117] However, SIV is a weak virus, and it is typically suppressed by the human immune system within weeks of infection. It is thought that several transmissions of the virus from individual to individual in quick succession are necessary to allow it enough time to mutate into HIV.[118] Furthermore, due to its relatively low person-to-person transmission rate, it can only spread throughout the population in the presence of one or more of high-risk transmission channels, which are thought to have been absent in Africa prior to the 20th century.

Specific proposed high-risk transmission channels, allowing the virus to adapt to humans and spread throughout the society, depend on the proposed timing of the animal-to-human crossing. Genetic studies of the virus suggest that the most recent common ancestor of the HIV-1 M group dates back to circa 1910.[119] Proponents of this dating link the HIV epidemic with the emergence of colonialism and growth of large colonial African cities, leading to social changes, including a higher degree of sexual promiscuity, the spread of prostitution, and the concomitant high frequency of genital ulcer diseases (such as syphilis) in nascent colonial cities.[120] While transmission rates of HIV during vaginal intercourse are typically low, they are increased many fold if one of the partners suffers from a sexually transmitted infection resulting in genital ulcers. Early 1900s colonial cities were notable due to their high prevalence of prostitution and genital ulcers to the degree that as of 1928 as many as 45% of female residents of eastern Kinshasa were thought to have been prostitutes and as of 1933 around 15% of all residents of the same city were infected by one of the forms of syphilis.[120]

An alternative view holds that unsafe medical practices in Africa during years following World War II, such as unsterile reuse of single use syringes during mass vaccination, antibiotic, and anti-malaria treatment campaigns, were the initial vector that allowed the virus to adapt to humans and spread.[118][121][122]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 pm

so we know that man made virusses occur, so that's good so hiv could be man made...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:10 pm

HF I think that you surreptitiously be referring to a scientific paper which suggests the virus was created when a homosexual man had unprotected sex with an infected chimpanzee?

I can't remember the full details.Can you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Shady wrote:

HF I think that you surreptitiously be referring to a scientific paper which suggests the virus was created when a homosexual man had unprotected sex with an infected chimpanzee?

I can't remember the full details.Can you?
I think that could be the case... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:19 pm

there never was ANY such "scientific" paper....

but shady of course "beleives " in the internet god of nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:42 pm

darknessss wrote:there never was ANY such "scientific" paper....

is it good science to dismiss something so readily, not that you would know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm

No-ONE has EVER been able to produce this so called "paper" in any verifiable form....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:51 pm

just like your "god"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 pm

darknessss wrote:No-ONE has EVER been able to produce this so called "paper" in any verifiable form....
of course not, imagine the implications..... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:10 pm

idiot

IF it existed AND was verifiable

some of "your lot" would have produced it by now

unless of course they are cowards and affraid of their "faith"..

was hiv man made?? 2981866455

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 pm

darknessss wrote:idiot

yes like the gay gene or complete proof of evolution, or the big bang.... Smile

science so afraid of faith... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 24, 2015 9:20 pm

So you haven't heard of avian or swine flu, or mad cow disease, I guess?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:07 pm

darknessss wrote:idiot

typical christian duplicity and disingenuity

no one says they have PROOF of evolution OR the big bang...

they do say that the chances are higher that their theories are correct as opposed to "god did it" (at least in the classical ID sense at least) and it does seem to be a good working hypothesis ceratinly it is impossible to refute the overall theory, even if parts do get modified a=in the light of further research....

YOU however claim this paper does in fact exist...you claim it is REAL for a solid unarguable fact.....

now I can produce evidence for evolution (if you are prepared to buy me the laboratory and equipment and co staff) in a visible and unarguable manner.....

you cannot do the same for that paper....NOR if you could , could you show it has been peer reviewed (the only measure of acceptability)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm

darknessss wrote:

they do say that the chances are higher that their theories are correct as opposed to "god did it" (at least in the classical ID sense at least)  and it does seem to be a good working hypothesis  ceratinly it is impossible to refute the overall theory, even if parts do get modified a=in the light of further research....

YOU however claim this paper does in fact exist...you claim it is REAL for a solid unarguable fact.....

now I can produce evidence for evolution (if you are prepared to buy me the laboratory and equipment and co staff) in a visible and unarguable manner.....

you cannot do the same for that paper....NOR if you could , could you show it has been peer reviewed (the only measure of acceptability)
and of course they would say their theories are better wouldn't they..

i don't believe you can produce evidence even if i bought you a lab but thank you for admitting you accept it by faith...

i wonder how many peer reviewed papers are ignored because they go against the grain, so to speak..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:07 pm

darknessss wrote:

they do say that the chances are higher that their theories are correct as opposed to "god did it" (at least in the classical ID sense at least)  and it does seem to be a good working hypothesis  ceratinly it is impossible to refute the overall theory, even if parts do get modified a=in the light of further research....

i don't believe you can produce evidence even if i bought you a lab but thank you for admitting you accept it by faith...

Its not a question of faith.....I could, given the gear prove it happens and you would not be able to prove otherwise....(i.e provide evidence to the contrary)

i wonder how many peer reviewed papers are ignored because they go against the grain, so to speak..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:09 pm

darknessss wrote:

very few if any...because if they dont make the grade ...they dont get "peer review"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:11 pm

what was the piece i read about the university scholarship and funding that was taken from the man who claimed he found evidence that showed how flawed evolution was, I must find that again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Mmmmm.Don't be too sure about that Victor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Shady wrote:

was hiv man made?? Monkey-slap_o_405274

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so we know that man made virusses occur, so that's good so hiv could be man made...

no we dont....all we know is that its possible

the HIV virus was around far before current research made this possible.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Shady wrote:

about what ??? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:36 pm

darknessss wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so we know that man made virusses occur, so that's good so hiv could be man made...

no we dont....all we know is that its possible

the HIV virus was around far before current research made this possible.......
so it is possible hiv is man made, are yu saying that it was impossible to have made a virus  prior to the first case of hiv??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next