NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: Angry dad rips school board for ignoring bullied teen’s suicide: ‘Shame on you — you guys failed!’

Go down

WATCH: Angry dad rips school board for ignoring bullied teen’s suicide: ‘Shame on you — you guys failed!’ Empty WATCH: Angry dad rips school board for ignoring bullied teen’s suicide: ‘Shame on you — you guys failed!’

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:48 am

An  Ohio school board president’s rudeness to a woman discussing teen suicide led to community members yelling “shame on you” as they stormed out of the meeting, according to WCPO.

At a meeting held to discuss the death of 13-year-old Emilie Olsen, who reportedly committed suicide due to bullying, local mother Joan Parrett was addressing the board  explaining her own children’s experiences with bullying, including her son who is gay.

“I’m here because that could have been my son that decided to take his life,” she told school board and parents attending the meeting. “I’m here to stick up for all of our kids.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/watch-angry-dad-rips-school-board-for-ignoring-bullied-teens-suicide-shame-on-you-you-guys-failed/

Back to top Go down