NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO)

Go down

MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO) Empty MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:19 am

Baltimore

It is confirmed that despite protests, despite the state attorney charging 6 officers for Freddie Gray's murder, nothing much has changed in Baltimore.

The Police seems impervious; since the curfew was imposed by the town Mayor, and the National Guard called in. small businesses, especially those run by blacks, suffered tremendously; on top of it all, both the Police and the National Guard acted in a racist manner.

For instance, on 3rd May, after 11pm, a black couple was assaulted by National Guards and Baltimore Police for roaming around `so late' in Penn. The couple was going to get medicine from a friend's house for their child.

Baltimore Mayor had specifically said that medical cases were exempt from the curfew. The assaulted couple was not even going to the hospital--they were going next door!

Then again on 3rd May night a boy who tried asking the National Guard whether he could get milk was beaten up. In areas where blacks live, National Guards would routinely use the N word and threaten people staying inside their house not to allow their young ones to protest.

In another instance, National Guard forces kicked a four year old black boy.

It is clear that the National Guard was in Baltimore not to impose peace but to terrorize the black population of the city. The Baltimore Police supported them.

On 4th-5th May things seemed to have come to a head; many eyewitnesses say police fired at a man, shooting him in the back and then putting him in handcuffs. Officers claim it was the man’s gun that fired when he dropped it.

Several People were indiscriminately pepper sprayed by BPD officers as they tried to get people to clear the area. The shooting victim was taken away in an ambulance.

From the recorded video (bove) after the incident it seems nearly everyone present including members of CNN and FOX news who reported their eyewitness accounts all believed that they had just witnessed the Baltimore Police shoot a man.

Another is that despite the Baltimore Police immediately saying that they had not shot anyone the people in the area of the incident in Baltimore did not believe the police statement.

An eyewitness who spoke with Fox around 20 minutes after the shooting unfolded said that the man who was shot was sitting on the steps of a nearby check cashing store when a police cruiser pulled up. “As soon as he saw the police, he started running,” the eyewitness said. Then, from around 20 feet away, she said that she saw the officer open fire as the suspect fled. “In my mind it was ‘here we go again,’” the witness said.

Several tweets mentioned that the victim’s name is Robert Tucker Meech and he is being held at the University of Maryland Hospital.

Revolution-news,com published several tweets, some saying Tucker had been shot, some that he was injured; some that his gun went off but he was not shot: http://revolution-news.com/officer-involved-shooting-in-baltimore-live/

But a tweet by @Manuel_Rapalo said:

I just saw a guy get shot! Police are clearing the scene and using pepper spray. I have no idea what's going on #Baltimore

12:20 AM - 5 May 2015 · Baltimore, MD, United States

Then @abarne6989 tweeted:

@paulmgardner I'm confused though because they just had a picture up of a gun on the ground..and police are saying no one hit

Then @paulmgardner replies:

@abarne6989 No he was hit. Saw the blood on the sidewalk.

12:48 AM - 5 May 2015

BUT THE EXPLOSIVE PART AND WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IS THAT ROBERT TUCKER MEECH WAS IN AND AROUND BALTIMORE PROTESTS AND SAID HE IS FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN!

MEECH KNOWS A LOT ABOUT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO GRAY; ITS NOT CERTAIN WHETHER BALTIMORE POLICE KILLED HIM OR IF HE FIRED OWN GUN--BUT THIS MUCH IS CERTAIN: TUCKER IS IN POLICE CUSTODY.

BEFORE THAT TUCKER WAS IN MARYLAND HOSPITAL.

BEFORE THAT TUCKER WAS LYING ON THE GROUND (VIDEO) STUNNED AND SHOCKED SURROUNDED BY A LOT OF POLICE AND PEOPLE.

AT LEAST ONE MAN SAW BLOOD AT THE SITE OF THE INCIDENT.

People are already saying that shooting and then denying seems to be the new Police strategy in place; followed by a clampdown on the media--that is why perhaps, Fox was made to recant its statement that a black man has been killed.

Baltimore had a motive in trying to apprehend Robert Tucker Meech, as he was Freddie Gray's cousin--WERE THEY TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM WHEN PEOPLE CAME AND THE `SHOOTING' WAS TURNED INTO AN `ACCCIDENT'?

There is a lot of mess here; lot of politicking; a lot of lies and half-truths being bandied around.

BUT THE MOOT POINT IS: WHAT HAPPENED TO ROBERT TUCKER MEECH?

http://news786.in/article.php?id=MTYwMTY=

The man gets sprayed for apparently doing nothing about 2.30 and then starts getting pushed around by police when he can't see what he is doing.

Back to top Go down

MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO) Empty Re: MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO)

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 05, 2015 10:38 am

I wonder if Officer Hersl got out of there safely.

I don't think it's a good idea to encourage people to go to such a scene - that's how riots start in the first place. People in the UK were prosecuted for inciting others to go to riot areas.

I expect there will be some news about the guy who was allegedly shot. I saw an ambulance there at one point.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO) Empty Re: MAN SHOT/DOWN IN BALTIMORE: ROBERT TUCKER MEECH, FREDDIE GRAY'S COUSIN (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 am

What? People are being shot right, left and centre and you are worried about them standing up to it and rioting? The police got our quite happily so now they are free to shoot someone else. How about questioning why they are allowed to go round shooting people. If this carries on riots will be the least of the worries in Baltimore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 am

risingsun wrote:What?  People are being shot right, left and centre and you are worried about them standing up to it and rioting?   The police got our quite happily so now they are free to shoot someone else.    How about questioning why they are allowed to go round shooting people.  If this carries on riots will be the least of the worries in Baltimore!

Well if more people start to riot, more of them might be shot or have that spray in their eyes. It's not a good idea to whip people up into a frenzy.

There's no real info about what happened to that chap yet, so one shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 am

I'm afraid you come from a standpoint of fear. Oh dear, if we fight back there will be trouble. I come from a stand point of 'fuck them, there might be trouble but I'm not going to sit there and let it continue for ever, my life is worth more than this and if we fight back we will be able to stop this situation and live as human beings'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 am

risingsun wrote:I'm afraid you come from a standpoint of fear.  Oh dear, if we fight back there will be trouble.  I come from a stand point of 'fuck them, there might be trouble but I'm not going to sit there and let it continue for ever, my life is worth more than this and if we fight back we will be able to stop this situation and live as human beings'.

If there are more riots, there will be more arson attacks, more police injured, more people arrested, hurt, or killed. Is that what you want? That's the trouble with knee-jerk reactions. The video didn't show anyone being shot, but there will be a post mortem and forensic investigatoin which will help to establish what happened. Going around gobbing off in the street and then accusing the police of being aggressive won't really help, and neither will asking people to go to the scene.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:26 am

Knee jerk reactions? With the way the police are shooting so many people and the length of time they have been doing it? Good job your view was not around in the 60s, USA would stilll be in Vietnam and Martin Luther King would have kept his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 am

risingsun wrote:Knee jerk reactions?  With the way the police are shooting so many people and the length of time they have been doing it?  Good job your view was not around in the 60s, USA would stilll be in Vietnam and Martin Luther King would have kept his mouth shut.

Yes, knee-jerk reaction. We're talking about the video you posted, where it was alleged that a man had been shot by police, but that wasn't on the video. The person who was filming was asking people to come to the scene - a scene where people were already wound up. I don't think that was a good idea.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down