NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding

2 posters

Go down

Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding Empty Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:06 am

When the pictures were uploaded online this week, they went viral, amassing more than 10,000 messages of support.
"And not a single message I've received, not a single reblog that I have been able to find, has had anything to say but amazing, beautiful, kind words of congratulations," Hendrix posted.
"No bullying. No trolling. No inappropriate offers or lewd remarks. Out of tens of thousands.
That's not something I'm used to. It's not something anyone in the LGBTQ community is used to."
 http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/lesbian-bride-whose-parents-shunned-wedding-flooded-with-support-after-pics-go-viral/story-fnet09y4-1226760601437

It hasn't all been smooth sailing for the couple from northeast America, although Meredith acknowledges they've had it easier than many.
"(Kat) and I can't walk into the grocery store holding hands. I get tight-lipped when someone compliments my ring at work because I can't determine if they are going to be "cool" with it or not," she wrote to her supporters.
"My wife was fired from a job as a driver for a children's occupational therapist because her boss saw us kiss at the mall - because she couldn't have "that kind of person" around children.
"I walked myself down the aisle at my wedding because a church told my parents that it wasn't possible for them to attend my wedding."
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding Empty Re: Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 am

A WAITRESS was denied a tip and received an offensive note slamming her "gay lifestyle" after serving a group of customers at a New Jersey restaurant.
Dayna Morales, a server at Gallop Asian Bistro who previously served her country in the Marines, was left with no tip on a $93.55 bill. The family instead wrote a note on the receipt:
"I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I don't agree with your lifestyle and how you live your life."
The mother was allegedly shocked by Morales' short hair, reports The Huffington Post. "Oh I thought you were gonna say your name is Dan," she allegedly said. "You sure surprised us!"
Ms Morales posted a photo of the receipt on the gay-friendly Facebook page 'Have a Gay Day'
 http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/new-jersey-waitress-dayne-morales-denied-tip-because-of-gay-lifestyle/story-fnixwvgh-1226760859617

another story of Homophobs being dicks and not tipping.

I want to say that is the most Bullshit excuse i have ever heard
Did the lifestyle stop her giving you your food? NO? they shut the fuck up dumb Jesus hating Whore. Jesus said let he with out sin cast first stone and the procedded to cast none because EVEN JESUS SINNED so unless this woman is going to compound her blasphemay and claim she is more holy than Jesus she owes this woman a Tip.

This is also why a Employers should pay a Proper wage, the idea that you can let any jack ass off the street decide the financial renummeration for a job is ridiculous... I mean just look at this Fool and the other dumb asses mentioned in the article.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding Empty Re: Good people of the Internet step in for Lesbian bride whose parents shunned wedding

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:32 am

These bigots need to wither up and die.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down