NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genocide of the Christians

2 posters

Go down

Genocide of the Christians Empty Genocide of the Christians

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:07 pm

She was in bed when the soldiers came in the middle of the night and dragged her father out of the family home in Diyarbakir, a city in eastern Turkey.
The last thing little Aghavni (her name means ‘dove’ in her native Armenian) heard as she cowered in her room was his shout of defiance: ‘I was born a Christian and I will die a Christian.’
Not until first light did Aghavni dare to creep downstairs on that morning 100 years ago. ‘I saw an object sticking through the front door,’ she later remembered. ‘I pushed it open and there lay two horseshoes nailed to two feet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044292/Genocide-Christians-blood-soaked-depravity-exceeded-today-s-atrocities-Islamic-State-100-years-Turkey-faces-global-disgust-refusal-admit-butchering-MILLION-Christians.html#ixzz3XfaUtMZD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044292/Genocide-Christians-blood-soaked-depravity-exceeded-today-s-atrocities-Islamic-State-100-years-Turkey-faces-global-disgust-refusal-admit-butchering-MILLION-Christians.html

Back to top Go down

Genocide of the Christians Empty Re: Genocide of the Christians

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Should be in History VOD, happened in 1915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:16 pm

its in the news today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Just this week at mass in St Peter’s in Rome, the Pope heralded the upcoming centenary of the first killings on April 24 by describing the slaughter of the Armenian Christians as ‘the first genocide of the 20th century’ — only to be ticked off by Turkey in no uncertain terms for inflammatory remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Death and destruction would appear to be acceptable by all religions, yes, even Christianity. You will realise this if you read Numbers and Joshua, when the Israelites were making their way to the so-called Promised Land. They were commanded by God, yes by God, to kill everyone who opposed them, in every town and city they passed, men, women, children, young and old, slaughtered without question or compromise, except for just one town, Gibeon if I remember correctly. The citizens came out in their old clothes and offered themselves to the Israelites as servants, slaves etc.

What happened in more recent times, in countries like Africa and South America? The slaughter and/or displacement of the inhabitants, by Christian explorers, traders, and armies.

Christianity, like other faiths, has a lot to answer for.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Am I surprised there's no answer. No. Come on, let's have your opinions.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:its in the news today

No problem Vod - if it's in the news it's current.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down