NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away

Go down

British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Empty British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 pm

British photographer John Chapple didn't always plan on photographing stunning landscapes around the world, in fact his career started off on a completely different path, working for a news agency in Devon. But now father of two, Chapple says that his love for landscape photography comes a very close second to children.
'My two kids are my passion and obsession, but photography is a close second. I don't feel that I'm obsessed with photography, but I do have a way of framing everything I see as if I were photographing it. I tend to see the world through a view finder. Landscape photography is most definitely a passion' he tells Landscape Photography Magazine.
Mr Chapple has been on assignments all over the world covering news for all the major publications, but during his stint covering stories, John has taken time to capture the stunning scenery in which he has found himself.
Each beautiful photograph was captured using a Linhof Technorama 617 panoramic camera, which is a 6 x 17 cm format handheld camera and with its unique system, it revolves around five distinct lenses that is well-suited to capturing landscape and architectural photography at it's best.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311298_free John Chapple
    The SS Dicky, Dicky Beach, Queensland.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311300_free John Chapple
    Brandon, Oregon.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311302_free John Chapple
    Braunton Burrows, North Devon, England.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311304_free John Chapple
    Crow Point, North Devon, England.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311306_free John Chapple
    Williston, North Dakota.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311308_free John Chapple
    Seattle, Washington.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311310_free John Chapple
    Western Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311312_free John Chapple
    Western Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311316_free John Chapple
    Western Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311318_free John Chapple
    Busselton Jetty, Western Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311320_free John Chapple
    Rarotonga, The Cook Islands.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311322_free John Chapple
    Western Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311324_free John Chapple
    Misty woods in Oregon.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311328_free John Chapple
    Northam Burrows, North Devon, England.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311330_free John Chapple
    Western Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311334_free John Chapple
    Queensland, Australia.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311336_free John Chapple
    Mojave desert, California.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311338_free John Chapple
    Downtown Los Angeles.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311340_free John Chapple
    California.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311342_free John Chapple
    Santa Monica Pier, California.

• British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311344_free John Chapple
    Venice Beach, California.
  • British Photographer Captures Stunning Panoramic Landscapes That Will Take Your Breath Away Slide_417420_5311350_free

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/13/british-photographerjohn-chapple-captures-stunning-landscapes-that-will-take-your-breath-away_n_7055020.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down