NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some advice if you're having a shitty day.

+3
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
7 posters

Go down

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Empty Some advice if you're having a shitty day.

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Clipped from twitter

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Bad_da10

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Empty Re: Some advice if you're having a shitty day.

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Appjip0CQAA8lSS
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Empty Re: Some advice if you're having a shitty day.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 9f667bf248efbc6c273b93a49cff0040

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Oh bugger it I'm away for a pint - and I'm going to smile and show my teeth.

We'll see how it goes Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:21 pm

C U later lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4qv-zS5wB6dCL4lDK5eMYO1lUntpalBeGeFhtUUcR1lHHeS4ccQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:15 pm

risingsun wrote:Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4qv-zS5wB6dCL4lDK5eMYO1lUntpalBeGeFhtUUcR1lHHeS4ccQ

WOLFIE BOYS bad hair day... Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 pm

I had a brilliant day today, as I won £2,000, half of which I have given to Prostrate Cancer UK and to top it off I always end up leaving the usual lefty suspects running around like headless chickens on here.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:33 pm

You know what, thought it might be a joke on this thread so looked at Dodge's post.   Yet another egotistical nacissistic statement again, even on a joke thread.   Well, teach me for looking, might of known he only wanted to show off, not actually join it.

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Business-commerce-buffoon-ceo-chief_executive-exec-executive-jhan1662_low

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 pm

risingsun wrote:You know what, thought it might be a joke on this thread so looked at Dodge's post.   Yet another egotistical nacissistic statement again, even on a joke thread.   Well, teach me for looking, might of known he only wanted to show off, not actually join it.

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Business-commerce-buffoon-ceo-chief_executive-exec-executive-jhan1662_low

Proving this thread had ulterior motives then as I suspected and yet again backfired, which is not the first time either you or Irn have attempted this and it is not narcissistic to enjoy taking the micky where some take it every too serious as you are doing now with claims to narcissism
For someone who has me on ignore you clearly are lying out of your gigantic backside Sassy.
It proves what a coward you are to face me in debates also, where you are clearly reading many of my posts and the fact you respond to many indirectly
The very fact I gave money to charity today, puts paid to your poor accusation of narcissism.
Never mind the veil is off in regards to the underhandedness of both yourself and Irn dear.

Ben please take note this again clearly was a thread intended as seen based to start on me as a poster again, which as seen sadly backfired for them.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:50 pm

Up to the time you posted it was a very nice joke thread you ridiculous egotistical tit, and that's the way it's going back. Bye.

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 2009-11-20-22-25-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. G4DqCdgIkRc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqoRarVO0z6TvFynKWup8Zjri-bPL5P4YB0hcXiaWVJmfKCQAltw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:54 pm

It was a joke thread and stayed that way until you posted, as I never named anyone, then you came in and blatantly poorly attempted to attack me with an unfounded accusation which you cannot back up with evidence of narcissism and clearly yet again proving you started this as some lame attack to have a go.
This is not the first time both of you have been caught out doing this, which proves how both of you are so underhanded.

Bye then and thanks for clearly up also your claim to ignoring was also an utter sham

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:18 am

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 201503_2355_gidei_sm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:20 am

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. If-you-think-you-amp-039-re-having-a-bad-day-watch-this_o_1947921

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 am

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Tumblrs-greatest-hits-hedgehog-strawberry
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:49 am

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Must-see-imagery-legend-of-zelda
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 am

Some of you have no idea what a really bad day[or night] is. Saying that, the jokes were good though.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

Brasidas wrote:It was a joke thread and stayed that way until you posted, as I never named anyone, then you came in and blatantly poorly attempted to attack me with an unfounded accusation which you cannot back up with evidence of narcissism and clearly yet again proving you started this as some lame attack to have a go.
This is not the first time both of you have been caught out doing this, which proves how both of you are so underhanded.

Bye then and thanks for clearly up also your claim to ignoring was also an utter sham

Laughing

Take a positive Didge, its wonderful the way you can wind Sassy up in an instant.
I love her rants at you, all done with not an ounce of self awareness.

Congrats on the win, even more on the donation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:24 am

Nems wrote:
Brasidas wrote:It was a joke thread and stayed that way until you posted, as I never named anyone, then you came in and blatantly poorly attempted to attack me with an unfounded accusation which you cannot back up with evidence of narcissism and clearly yet again proving you started this as some lame attack to have a go.

Laughing

Take a positive Didge, its wonderful the way you can wind Sassy up in an instant.

Thank you Nems and you are right in taking the positives.

And I hope you have your family have a wonderful Easter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 am

Brasidas wrote:
Nems wrote:

You too Didge
Meanwhile, I owe I owe so its off to work I go Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am

Nems wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

You too Didge
Meanwhile, I owe I owe so its off to work I go Laughing

Sadly am at work, but then its holiday time.

cheers

Enjoy your day

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 2009-11-20-22-25-19

Why can't someone do that for me?  Oh...and baby wipes, of course.

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2mnb0ToVc4Nd2J9RpPZg2TTljE58fYdQOBu2afVJJyKG96Euq

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Ah, there we have it. I always knew Didge’s post was a wind-up and it can be seen now that he’s not so smart. Quite honestly I thought his comment about lefty bashing and his claim to have made a donation to Prostrate Cancer UK to be rather distasteful as if the two were related in some way. Even worse especially as it’s clear now that it was directed at someone who is currently receiving treatment for a different kind of cancer.

He said he named no names but it’s clear that it was a wind-up aimed at another member and he has acknowledged that now in his last response. What a sordid little act to cobble together on a thread started in the recreation section as a light-hearted moment and a bit of fun.

Shame on you.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:44 pm

As seen Irn proves why he started this thread, again making a personal thread about me, but we all knew that and it backfired because of my comments, which where they intended to wind me up, they got annoyed. lol
As to prostrate cancer, it has great meaning to me Irn, being as my brother died from this and my father suffered with prostrate cancer which ultimately led to his failing health and death. This gene is like the breast cancer gene and it is very probable that as both my eldest brother died, my father had this and an uncle have died from this, that there is every chance my brothers and myself are at high risk of this cancer. I do not donate for my sake but for what y family has been through. So that part of my post was not in poor taste at all, being how this has effected my family so much.

So I did very much have a good day and it felt good to help, even though I am a regular Donner as well as to Great Ormond Street, where my niece suffered from a very rare disorder, which eventually started to shut down her organs. I watched as they turned off her life support, which seeing such a young child die before they were two and tot hen endure watching that tiny coffin, is not something I would hope anyone else has to witness.

Now to me, you and Sassy were trying to goad with this thread and if you were honest you would admit that especially after Sassy, who claims to have me on ignore jumped straight in reading exactly what I wrote. That gave the game away. Now I do enjoy watching you and sassy run around like headless chickens in debates, just as I am sure when you get one up on me you enjoy it to, but then as seen I am honest and not making a song and dance when you take the piss, but I will like here expose why you and Sassy started this thread and it was to goad.

So stop acting like a child and move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:47 pm

I ill await your apology from trying to claim I was making fun about prostrate, being as many know how much it has affected my families life. So to make the absurd claims you did Irn, based on no evidence but an assumption, shows up your true colours.
If you do not believe me ask Eddie, Cass etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Brasidas wrote:As seen Irn proves why he started this thread, again making a personal thread about me, but we all knew that and it backfired because of my comments, which where they intended to wind me up, they got annoyed. lol
As to prostrate cancer, it has great meaning to me Irn, being as my brother died from this and my father suffered with prostrate cancer which ultimately led to his failing health and death. This gene is like the breast cancer gene and it is very probable that as both my eldest brother died, my father had this and an uncle have died from this, that there is every chance my brothers and myself are at high risk of this cancer. I do not donate for my sake but for what y family has been through. So that part of my post was not in poor taste at all, being how this has effected my family so much.

So I did very much have a good day and it felt good to help, even though I am a regular Donner as well as to Great Ormond Street, where my niece suffered from a very rare disorder, which eventually started to shut down her organs. I watched as they turned off her life support, which seeing such a young child die before they were two and tot hen endure watching that tiny coffin, is not something I would hope anyone else has to witness.

Now to me, you and Sassy were trying to goad with this thread and if you were honest you would admit that especially after Sassy, who claims to have me on ignore jumped straight in reading exactly what I wrote. That gave the game away. Now I do enjoy watching you and sassy run around like headless chickens in debates, just as I am sure when you get one up on me you enjoy it to, but then as seen I am honest and not making a song and dance when you take the piss, but I will like here expose why you and Sassy started this thread and it was to goad.

It wasn't about you, it was never about you but you dearly wanted it to be about you even running off to Ben claiming it was about you. There was nothing in that thread that went anywhere near you. But never mind you have just shown and admitted that you were just winding up another member and I have to say in the most disgusting way possible.

It's there, it's on here in your very own words.

Shameful
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Brasidas wrote:I ill await your apology from trying to claim I was making fun about prostrate, being as many know how much it has affected my families life. So to make the absurd claims you did Irn, based on no evidence but an assumption, shows up your true colours.

You will get no apology from me for winding someone up who is recovering from cancer.

Apologise for that - go on.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Brasidas wrote:I ill await your apology from trying to claim I was making fun about prostrate, being as many know how much it has affected my families life. So to make the absurd claims you did Irn, based on no evidence but an assumption, shows up your true colours.

You will get no apology from me for winding someone up who is recovering from cancer.

Self-awareness classes Nems? Yes, the pair of you need them because you have both shown yourselves up for the sneaky little double act this was. Don’t worry though because I have no intention of complaining and running off screaming wah wah wah to Ben.

That’s really cheered me up no end and I can feel a song coming on. It’s He’s so vain i bet he thinks this thread is about him.

Woop woop  Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 3633442240

LOL Had to post about 6 times, lord knows what happened there!

Last edited by risingsun on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Brasidas wrote:As seen Irn proves why he started this thread, again making a personal thread about me, but we all knew that and it backfired because of my comments, which where they intended to wind me up, they got annoyed. lol

It wasn't about you, it was never about you but you dearly wanted it to be about you even running off to Ben claiming it was about you. There was nothing in that thread that went anywhere near you. But never mind you have just shown and admitted that you were just winding up another member and I have to say in the most disgusting way possible.

Shameful

I have no problem admitting that I hit back at you both because I know you started this thread which is against the rules, because we both know your intent was aimed at me, where even others can see that and this is not the first time you have done this with a thread on alcohol, narcissism. Where even worse you try to deny this. Now you just made up some very shitty accusations as to why I give money to the Prostrate Cancer and cannot say you were wrong to say that.
So grow the fuck up Irn, I am so bored with your childish antics and do not dare claim that you do not attempt to wind myself or others up as many people do this in debates

This is my last word on the matter and like I say, ask Eddie and Cass about how prostrate has affected my families life, which is why a for a time I was drinking heavy on weekends. Hence why it was then again low to attack me when I was at my lowest and drinking, by starting threads on drinking. So if you want to chastise someone, best you start with yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

That is pathetic, if she is recovering that does make her immune to insulting as she does and how you think people should not counter back?
If she is placing herself on here then she should no better herself and constantly bad mouths me.
So your attempts at twisting this is pathetic. If she is fragile then this is not the best place for her to be at the moment and that she should be taking it easy. Nicko never plays that card and he is suffering from cancer and COPD, so jog on IRN that is pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Shameful

I have no problem admitting that I hit back at you both because I know you started this thread which is against the rules, because we both know your intent was aimed at me, where even others can see that and this is not the first time you have done this with a thread on alcohol, narcissism. Where even worse you try to deny this. Now you just made up some very shitty accusations as to why I give money to the Prostrate Cancer and cannot say you were wrong to say that.
So grow the fuck up Irn, I am so bored with your childish antics and do not dare claim that you do not attempt to wind myself or others up as many people do this in debates

This is my last word on the matter and like I say, ask Eddie and Cass about how prostrate has affected my families life, which is why a for a time I was drinking heavy on weekends. Hence why it was then again low to attack me when I was at my lowest and drinking, by starting threads on drinking. So if you want to chastise someone, best you start with yourself

Nonsense - it was all in your mind and there was nothing in that thread that went anywhere near you but you had to try and make it something it wasn't.

I'll leave you to admire your work on this Ugh
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm

No problems and I hope other see poor comments and poor invented accusations you made on me around prostrate cancer.

Having said that, I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas, as I do not hold grudges and never have.

All the best and goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Some advice if you're having a shitty day. 540_293_resize_20130401_571b4f1fc7768407de60887fe363a24f_jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:43 am

Without wishing to cause offence, can I point out it's Prostate not Prostrate.

I had my Prostate removed 12 yrs ago, sadly it had already spread to other organs but the Cancer is being held back by monthly injections,although side effects are not pleasant.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:20 am

Apologies Nicko for the spelling, which as you know I am crap at.
Same thing happened to my brother where it had spread to his bones, but sadly his was an aggressive form. It knock seven shits out of my old man the radiotherapy. Hence why I hate you are having to suffer through this. You show immense courage to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 am

No prob's mate. I notice most people get the spelling wrong, as the words are very similar.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:12 am

Brasidas wrote:No problems and I hope other see poor comments and poor invented accusations you made on me around prostrate cancer.

Having said that, I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas, as I do not hold grudges and never have.

Christmas? It's a bit early for that isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Brasidas wrote:No problems and I hope other see poor comments and poor invented accusations you made on me around prostrate cancer.

Meant to say Easter, but it has made me chuckle, as its only another 265 days to go. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 am

Brasidas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Meant to say Easter, but it has made me chuckle, as its only another 265 days to go.  lol!

I know that Christmas starts earlier and earlier every year, but that freaked me out a bit. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:53 am

Morning everyone. Yet again a topic has fallen into the pit of abuse. Why oh why do some people resort to that? Despite my medical problems I still try to be friendly and polite. Ususlly being like that brings its rewards in people responding in like manner. My health doesn't stop me from being nice: The left kidney and tumour removed 3 years ago followed by a bad does of shingles, the soreness still affects me; now I have a stomach hernia which is being operated on in 2 weeks time. Cancer cells were found in the bladder but chemotherapy seems to be holding it at bay.

BUT, DESPITE ALL THAT, I LOOK UPON YOU ALL AS FRIENDS AND TREAT YOU ACCORDINGLY. Try it sometimes, it might lift your crappy day. We all like a joke, sometimes taking the micky, but there are nice ways of doing it, it's not too difficult.

Last edited by stardesk on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:59 am

stardesk wrote:Morning everyone. Yet again a topic has fallen into the pit of abuse. Why oh why do some people resort to that? Despite my medical problems I still try to be friendly and polite. Ususlly being like that brings its rewards in people responding in like manner. My health doesn't stop me from being nice: The left kidney and tumour removed 3 years ago followed by a bad does of shingles, the soreness still affects me; now I have a stomach hernia which is being operated on in 2 weeks time. Cancer cells were found in the bladder but chemotherapy seems to be holding it at bay.

BUT, DESPITE ALL THAT, I LOOK UPON YOU ALL AS FRIENDS AND TREAT YOU ACCORDINGLY. Try it sometimes, it might lift your crappy day.

HI Stardesk

You are absolutely right.
Excellent post

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 am

Hi Brasidas. Thanks mate. BTW, I know how you felt at watching someone pass away, I've seen two dear friends in their death beds and my father. Not a pleasant experience to say the least.

Have a nice day my friend, and don't let the worms get under your skin, just brush them to one side.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

Thanks Stardesk for your kind words, all the best mate and have a wonderful weekend..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down