NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day

Go down

As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day Empty As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:51 am

Unconditional love knows no boundaries.
In this short film called “Blind Devotion,” produced by the Jubilee Project, we see a married couple redefine their relationship as the wife, Cecilia, goes blind. Their normal interactions and daily routine slowly fall apart as she increasingly loses her sight, and although her husband, Louie, remains encouraging and loving, Cecilia has difficulty adjusting to her disability.
“I can’t help but think that I’m becoming his patient not his partner,” she says as she increasingly loses her sight.
Cecilia insists on following her schedule as usual -- preparing breakfast, doing the laundry, walking and taking public transportation to work each day. Because he respects her, Louie lets Cecilia go out on her own each day. But because he loves her, he follows her on her commute each day, without her knowing.
“Cecilia will never know how much I do for her, and I don’t ever need her to know,” he says. “That’s how I still love her, even though she doesn’t want me to.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_99ySDoC1fw#t=64

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/26/blind-devotion-film_n_6950024.html?utm_hp_ref=good-news

Back to top Go down

As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day Empty Re: As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day

Post by eddie Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Sad that is so beautiful.

Gawd didge you're making me an emotional wreck today!! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day Empty Re: As His Wife Goes Blind, Loving Husband Secretly Does This Sweet Gesture Every Day

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 pm

It is beautiful Eddie.
The only thing that makes me sad, is that society promotes daily through the media all that is wrong within the world and places all that is good to nothing more than a mention. We should celebrate everything that is good in the world and in fact place more emphasis and air time to all these wonderful stories. The world is fueled daily through the media with everything that is wrong and to me this has a knock on effect to society bringing them down, instilling negative feelings, that brings great dispondency. To me if you made more out of what is good and see this as very much who we are and can be, it can only have positive effects on soiciety as a whole.

That is why to me any story like this is more important to see than any problems we face in the world, because they encourage positive thought which then provides a better frame of mind to tackle all that is wrong.

lol My philosophy for the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:34 pm

Brasidas wrote:It is beautiful Eddie.
The only thing that makes me sad, is that society promotes daily through the media all that is wrong within the world and places all that is good to nothing more than a mention. We should celebrate everything that is good in the world and in fact place more emphasis and air time to all these wonderful stories. The world is fueled daily through the media with everything that is wrong and to me this has a knock on effect to society bringing them down, instilling negative feelings, that brings great dispondency. To me if you made more out of what is good and see this as very much who we are and can be, it can only have positive effects on soiciety as a whole.

That is why to me any story like this is more important to see than any problems we face in the world, because they encourage positive thought which then provides a better frame of mind to tackle all that is wrong.

lol My philosophy for the day.

Good philosophy Didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Thanks Nems.

Enjoy your Sunday

And to add another positive note, it will now be lighter in the evenings again, happy days, as it means summer is on the way.

cheers

Catch you all later

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down