NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaza beach, July 16, 2014.

Go down

Gaza beach, July 16, 2014. Empty Gaza beach, July 16, 2014.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:25 am

(Claim from author) The Hamas deception that took place on the Gaza beach, July 16, 2014.

I promised I wouldn’t write any more about the deception that involved the murder of Ismail, Mohammed, Ahed, and Zakaria Bakr, but I realized something that I need to share. Here’s absolute, 100-percent proof that I’m right. The significance of this image escaped me.

Gaza beach, July 16, 2014. No_strike_Gaza_beach-300x187
That screen grab is from this NBC News report. It’s the moment when the first explosion is heard. The red arrow shows the steel shipping container, which has yet to be hit by an Israeli aerial munition even though we just heard an earth-shattering BOOM!

After the incident, the IDF said this.
The IDF had a target—a Hamas terrorist target. We had intelligence pointing specifically to that location.
They didn’t say, “We saw terrorists sneaking into the shipping container on the breakwater.” No, they said they had intelligence, which is information.
So did NBC News! They had intelligence pointing specifically to that location, which is why they put a camera in the al-Deira Hotel and filmed an empty beach and a breakwater with no kids running around on it.
Exactly like the IDF, they were given information that something would happen at that place at a certain time.
The NBC News video that captures the sound of the first explosion is proof that Hamas set up the IDF. Someone told the IDF and NBC News the exact same thing, and we have the evidence on video. NBC News sent a camera crew, and the IDF sent a UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle).
I was concentrating on this.
Gaza beach, July 16, 2014. No_bodies_Gaza_beach-300x187
Several people insist that the western reporters arrived on the beach after the bodies of Mohammed, Ahed, and Zakaria Bakr were removed. That’s not true, but people can argue that point as a way to dispute my theory of a deception operation.
Okay, so how do you explain NBC News filming an empty beach and catching the sound of the first explosion on video? The obvious answer is that they were tipped off beforehand.
The IDF admits that they were tipped off too. Neither the IDF nor NBC News had any reason to concentrate their attention on that mangled shipping container. Not unless they were both given intelligence by Hamas. The only plausible explanation for the IDF and NBC News taking notice of that breakwater is that they were told to look at it.
And the IDF says in plain English that they had the same intelligence that NBC News had. It’s inarguable proof of Hamas knowing ahead of time what would happen, and that means I’m right. This was a deception operation.
Here’s what the terrace of the Adam Hotel looked like on July 16, 2014.
Gaza beach, July 16, 2014. IED_Adam_Hotel-300x188
See the thick broken glass? That was caused by the pressure wave from the IED, the sound of which NBC News captured on video. That explosion took place in the white metal building in front the terrace.
Here’s what the terrace of the Adam Hotel looked like in December of 2014.
Gaza beach, July 16, 2014. Gaza_view_from_Roots_Hotel-300x180
The photo was taken from the Roots Hotel. You can see that the broken glass on the Adam Hotel terrace hadn’t been replaced.
I can see a lot of other stuff too, but it doesn’t matter anymore.
To my friend who helped me solve the riddle: If you decide to stop tweeting, I’ll understand. Just remember that you debunked one of the worst blood libels ever told about your people.
You should be extremely proud.

http://www.thomaswictor.com/im-still-not-ready-to-post/

Back to top Go down

Gaza beach, July 16, 2014. Empty Re: Gaza beach, July 16, 2014.

Post by nicko Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:48 am

Hamas [Spit] are blood thirsty lying filth, they always have been. Hiding weapons in Schools and firing rockets from School play grounds and Hospitals. Using children as human shields and lots more besides. It's their propaganda that puts Israel in a bad light, and the useful idiots that keep reporting on it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 am

nicko wrote:Hamas [Spit]  are blood thirsty lying filth,  they always have been.  Hiding weapons in Schools and firing rockets from School play grounds and Hospitals. Using children as human shields and lots more besides. It's their propaganda that puts Israel in a bad light,  and the useful idiots that keep reporting on it.

Hi Nicko
They have a whoile industry on this called Pallywood.
They have been caught out many times before pulling fast ones, but as much as this makes sense, Israel will still be blamed for this, though now I certainly have doubts that they did now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down