NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA

3 posters

Go down

Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA Empty Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA

Post by Lurker Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13/glenn-beck-nra-dangerous-grover-norquist_n_6864992.html?ir=Politics&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013

“I find this so serious, and I find him such a dangerous man, that I may reject my membership of the NRA if he’s re-elected," Beck said during the segment. "I just don’t think I can stand with the organization. And I love this organization. I think they do an awful lot of good and I think they are really good people. And I’ve helped raise millions of dollars for them. But Grover Norquist is a very, very bad and dangerous man in my opinion."
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA Empty Re: Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Which would be worse to be associated with? Grover Norquist or Glen Beck?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA Empty Re: Glenn Beck Threatens To Sever Ties With NRA

Post by Lurker Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:11 pm

I would say Grover Norquist is the one that is destroying America. Beck is just a mouthpiece blow-hard. Norquist is the one that got brain-dead GOP politicians to sign the no-tax pledge that is causing our infrastructure and everything else to deteriorate from lack of funds.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:17 pm

I prefer either of them over Rush boy
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Lurker wrote:I would say Grover Norquist is the one that is destroying America. Beck is just a mouthpiece blow-hard. Norquist is the one that got brain-dead GOP politicians to sign the no-tax pledge that is causing our infrastructure and everything else to deteriorate from lack of funds.

But Norquist's no more taxes also means no taxes to fund another needless war in the Middle East. If Congress won't fund it, it ain't gonna happen. Someone was mentioning that out of eleven super carrier fleets, the US is only floating one on the seas at this time. The super-conservatives tax hawks are aiding us in shutting up the super-conservative war hawks.

Remember sequestration? And, if they want to fund more wars, they are going to have to give back on most of the social programs. One things conservatives never count on, is their wars are what causes inflation.

It's nice to see them hung by their own petard.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down