NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jews Against Genocide Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Jews Against Genocide Appeal Empty Jews Against Genocide Appeal

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 am

In solidarity, we ask you to make time to join in sending healing prayers and healing energy to Tristan Anderson and his family on Friday March 13, 2015 the six year anniversary of Tristan's shooting by Israeli Border Police. Tristan was shot in the head with a tear gas grenade following a demonstration against the building of the “Separation Wall” in Palestine, in the West Bank village of Ni'ilin. To this day, Tristan requires 24 hour care. Currently, his family is in court against the government of Israel in a civil lawsuit which is scheduled to conclude on March 23. His parents, Mike and Nancy Anderson are 68 and 72 years old. This is not a symbolic lawsuit, it is a demand that the State pay for the long term care that Tristan needs to survive. Tristan is paralyzed with chronic pain on the left side of his body, he is blind in his right eye, and he has suffered severe injury to his brain. Much power lies now in the hands of the judge. But we appeal to you, our friends.

As they wouldn't admit any liability with Rachael Corrie, who they squashed with a bulldozer, saying they didn't see her, after following her every more with it for an hour or more, I doubt this poor lad will get the compensation they should pay him.

Back to top Go down

Jews Against Genocide Appeal Empty Re: Jews Against Genocide Appeal

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:55 am

How fucking disgusting to claim a civil case on a par with genocide and it is this kind of idiotic rhetoric that sees a rise in hared against Jews making such really clueless statements.

I am sorry this person has been left with disabilities but at no point does it claim it was a deliberate shot at the victims head and to make such poor statements is why we continue to see a rise in antisemitism off such hatred being spouted against Israel which people see Jews as Israel. He rightly should receive compensation but to claims Jews against genocide is appalling claiming this is the systematic attempt to wipe out a group of people ignoring that over a Million Arabs live in Israel having better democratic rights than any Arab in the region.
This is why left wing extremism is as danagerous as far right extremism, it is clueless to the poor disgusting rhetori they use and has no care or consequence of doing so.
Israel does wronga nd like here will condemn if someone has been left paralyzed.
No wonder that left wing hate group has so few followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:03 am

Sassy's hate grows more intense every day. I have never known some one who keeps pushing hate against others in such a determined way. We know there are wrongs on both sides but Sassy is way over the top in her hatred of Israel. There must have been some terrible incident in sassy's life that makes her hate so intense. Give it a rest Sass it's taking over your life!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:15 am

Hand up if you can tell pro-Israel from anti-Muslim sentiments these days ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:52 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hand up if you can tell pro-Israel from anti-Muslim sentiments these days ...

Well I used to rarely post about the topic, but when you have a poster consistantly posting hate towards Israel which increases hate towards Jews I will stand up and counter such hate. There is nothing wrong with criticism of Israel and even where its Governemnt should face charges for crimes it has committed, but the Rhetoric of hate used against Israel is disgusting Ben. This is why I say and its so true the extreme left are even more intolerant than the far right.
I back the right to two nations living in peace which is going to be impossible with idiots on both sides promoting hate. For me Israel needs a more Liberal Governement that will stop settlements and look for peace. Gaza needs rid of Hamas who is abusing its children teaching them to grow up hating, glorifying death and in the name of what? Violence.
So if that makes me Pro Israel defending against hate am happy to be labeled as such, but if Jew hater continues to post hate on here, I will counter such hate as I do against any group who discrminates with hate.

The fact you are an appeaser to bad ideas within religion shows again why you fail to uphold Liberal views. I am not against Muslims and never have been, I am against some of the bad ideas they promote through their religions. You can continue to stick your head in the sand and not speak out against the human rights abuses going on, but at least Israel provides equality for its citizens, can you say the same in Muslim majority countries?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hand up if you can tell pro-Israel from anti-Muslim sentiments these days ...

You can't!

Jews against Genocide are a fantastic organisation who fight against any injustice in Palestine/Israel. The Israeli's have a huge propaganda machine, they even pay a large number of people to troll Twitter etc and give out mis-information all the time, their influence is everywhere. So, people like me, and there are a lot of us now, spead the truth about what is happening, the fact that the so called democracy is no democracy for Arabs living in Israel, as the thread about the village they are trying to destroy in Israel because it is owned by arabs and the disbarring of Arab members of the Knesset, and the physical attack on her in the Knesset, shows, as well as the apartthied education service and the destruction of Arab homes, as well as the refusal to allow any new homes for them.

US money keeps up the influence of Israel abroad, public opinion and activism by millions world wide is going to counter it with the truth. Last year Bolivia, whose PM is a the most moral PM in the world, officially put Israel on the list of 'Terrorist States'. They were right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:50 am

What a crock of shit.
Such organisations whether Israeli backed or this piece of tripe damage any chance of any reconcilliation between the two groups of people, because the inherant message against Israel is then used as a means against the Jews themselves, just as we see when Muslims are cast alongside extremists. To call themselves Jews against Genocide is nothing short of vile to say the least when again the only Arabs in the Middle East to have near enough equality and live under democracy is the Arabs of israel. Again nobody denies the Israel goverment does wrong and should be accountable for its crimes, but the rhetoric being used is then taken up as a means to target Jews world wide. You claim you speak the truth when countless times many claims have been shown to be nothing short of lies promoted as a means to hate Jews.The fact you have to ask yourself is why there is over a million Palestinian Arabs living under Israel rule if they are out to wipe them out? The term is an insult to the many Jews/Slavs/Gypsies/homosexuals etc that did suffer genocide and portrays a poor incorrect message, which again seeks to incite hatred. At every turn sassy you ignore the wrongs done by Hamas and seek to excuse them, where I condemn Israel for wrongs and we all know you want Israel to not have a nation.
You continue to spout your message of hate and I will continue to show it up for what it is.
Antisemitism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down