NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection

2 posters

Go down

Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection Empty Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 pm

School officials in central Texas rounded up about two-dozen elementary students Monday and ordered them to pull down their pants for a poop inspection.
Officials said they had been finding feces on the gym floor at Gustine Elementary School, so they examined the students’ underpants to find the culprit, reported First Coast News.
Boys were taken into one room and girls into another, where they were told to pull down their pants for inspection.

“I said I didn’t want to, but I was told I had to because all the kids had to,” said 11-year-old Eliza Medina, who said she felt uncomfortable during the inspection. “I felt like it violated my privacy.”
Her mother said she was furious.
“If you can’t do your job or you don’t know what you’re doing, you need to be fired,” said Maria Medina. “You shouldn’t be here.”
The school superintendent admitted that the investigation went too far, although he said children were told to lower their pants just a little.
But Eliza Medina said they were told to pull down their pants to their buttocks.
The superintendent said disciplinary action against school officials could be possible after he investigates the incident, and parents planned to demand accountability at a school board meeting planned for Thursday night.
It’s not clear whether the investigation had yielded a suspect.
Watch this video report posted online by First Coast News:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/texas-schoolchildren-ordered-to-drop-pants-for-poop-inspection/

Back to top Go down

Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection Empty Re: Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection

Post by Cass Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:33 pm

that mother is totally right - they need to be fired. this is outrageous.

if ANYONE did that to one of my kids id go upside their heads and then sue their asses off.

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection Empty Re: Texas schoolchildren ordered to drop pants for poop inspection

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Cass wrote:that mother is totally right - they need to be fired. this is outrageous.

if ANYONE did that to one of my kids id go upside their heads and then sue their asses off.

Couldn't agree more.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down