NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) Mocks Republicans For Opposing Higher Education Standards

2 posters

Go down

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) Mocks Republicans For Opposing Higher Education Standards Empty Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) Mocks Republicans For Opposing Higher Education Standards

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) strongly defended a set of education standards that have sparked controversy among conservatives across the country.

“In my state of Ohio, we want higher standards for our children and those standards are set and the curriculum is set by local school board,” Kasich said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday, referring to the Common Core education standards. “[W]e have a problem with the education standards and our children’s ability to compete in the world….I don’t know how anybody can disagree with this, unless you’re running for something.”
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) Mocks Republicans For Opposing Higher Education Standards Empty Re: Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) Mocks Republicans For Opposing Higher Education Standards

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:03 am

Common Core has become a pretty common punching bag (and conspiracy theory subject) for many on the loony right ... but it does have a few Republican defenders, I believe Jeb Bush actually said it's better than what came before it, at least.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down