NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain American and Batman team up to save Kitty

Go down

Captain American and Batman team up to save Kitty Empty Captain American and Batman team up to save Kitty

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 am

Captain American and Batman team up to save Kitty Ku-big10
http://gawker.com/men-dressed-as-super-heroes-rescue-kitty-from-burning-h-1275465427
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/130908_18900.shtml

"When firefighters rolled up to the scene of a house fire on Church Street in Milton Saturday, they were shocked to see who beat them to the scene.

Batman and Captain America, or John Buckland and Troy Marcum -- were both in costume at an event at the nearby American Legion Post. They were teaching positive lessons to children, but the lesson became real life. When they saw smoke, the two super heroes sprang into action, rushing towards the flames to see if anyone was inside.

"I grabbed his shoulders, gave it everything we got and the door opened," Buckland said.

Before Buckland started his "Hero 4 Higher" business, He used to be a firefighter, and even did so through the military while stationed in Iraq.
Buckland said his training kicked in.

"He (Captain America) breaks out the window," Buckland said. "The smokes lets out and as I can start to see I reach down and grab something furry!"

While the home owners were out of town, their cat couldn't get out and had to be resuscitated by Batman. "
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Captain American and Batman team up to save Kitty Empty Re: Captain American and Batman team up to save Kitty

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:09 am

:D 
veya_victaous wrote: and had to be resuscitated by Batman. "
if you ever have to be resusitated I think this is the Best way :D 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down