NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th

2 posters

Go down

Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th Empty Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Any one know or have a way to check on her? 
She & I had been conversing via PM's and then I have 2 still left in my 'OutBox' waiting for her to open up! 
I see where we had a 'NEWBIE' member added around that time = CaptainJane2 and I included her in my re-send pm but still nothing ...and now my empathy antenna is buzzing like a 'live wire' ...anyone have another method of checking on her?
PLEASE?

Back to top Go down

Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th Empty Re: Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi 4ever, I also have a PM awaiting her.

I understand that she lost her password and re-registered but it was around the time we had some trolls registering in all different NF posters names and as silly names.

I cam get her email addy and drop her a line for you, if you'd like?
Obviously I can't pass her email to you without her permission but I can ask her if you can have it?

I'll email her later as I'm just about to pop out to my daughters new school for a "menu taster" Rolling Eyes
If they knew my daughter they'd realise she'll eat anything!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th Empty Re: Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:30 pm

No, I knew you can't and I wouldn't ask to obtain her private anything...but do send her my concerns and well wishes.  And prayers she's doing OK.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 pm

I will
Am about to do it now
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th 2794048296  ...well, my empathy antenna is still buzzing like it's got an electrical current hooked up to it! 
Nothing yet, have you heard anything yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 pm

She is having some issues at the moment which i am not willing to discuss on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Didge wrote:She is having some issues at the moment which i am not willing to discuss on this forum

a. I didn't ask you
b. I'm aware of most of her 'ISSUES' hence the reason Eddie and I are trying to STAY IN TOUCH.  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:42 pm

I've heard nothing 4ever. I promise as soon as I do I will let you know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:43 pm

eddie wrote:I've heard nothing 4ever. I promise as soon as I do I will let you know.

DITTO ...me too!  Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th 3406909858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:She is having some issues at the moment which i am not willing to discuss on this forum

a. I didn't ask you
b. I'm aware of most of her 'ISSUES' hence the reason Eddie and I are trying to STAY IN TOUCH.  Wink

I am in touch with her and why I know she is having problems, which I cannot go into detail on.
I am very concerned also, as she is a friend, so stop being childish

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Pass on my best wishes please Didge and let her know I've emailed her because 4ever asked me to.

Thanks
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:47 pm

I will do, but have not heard for a week or so and am very concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
a. I didn't ask you
I am in touch with her and why I know she is having problems, which I cannot go into detail on.
Nothing 'childish' about my resistance in my lack of TRUSTING YOU
THERE ISN'T ANY ... Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th 2981866455

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:14 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:
Nothing 'childish' about my resistance in my lack of TRUSTING YOU
THERE ISN'T ANY ... Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th 2981866455

Then you will never get to know how she is

So I suggest you start being politer then, if you do truely care about her

The choice is yours, as I am in personal contact with her

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:31 pm

"Then you will never get to know how she is"

What are you....10? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:"Then you will never get to know how she is"

Yes i am, it has been ruled by the mod team apparantly
So are you defending the way she spok to me
I came on here to say i was in contact with her and then what did 4ever state?
Was she rude?
Why should i bother then to someone who is rude to me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:"Then you will never get to know how she is"

God forbid that the very reason that Jane reached out to me had NOTHING TO DO with his highness and all of his problems...OMG! 
Didge, despite your own bubble thoughts on how to get along with people - YOU DO NOT OWN THEIR FRIENDSHIP ...it's earned with and through your own actions and TRUST. 
You do not OWN JANE!  Evil or Very Mad

God, what a sad - sad human you are! I'll say extra daily mediational prayers just for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:48 pm

I don't know Captain Jane away from here but she seems a good soul. I hope all is ok for her.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Now 4ever is never going to know, as she does not know when to quit and continues to make matters worse.
Oh well
I do not own jane, but if she saw fit to hav you as a close friend, she would have provided you contact details would she not and again I have to ask her permission whether or not she would want anyone else to know
Or do you not respect her wishes?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:50 pm

It isn't about 4ever though, is it? It's about Cap Jane.
If you're her friend then you'll pass on a message to her friend because whether you like 4ever or not, cap jane does.
It's not rocket science. It's humanity.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:It isn't about 4ever though,  is it? It's about Cap Jane.
If you're her friend then you'll pass on a message to her friend because whether you like 4ever or not, cap jane does.
It's not rocket science. It's humanity.  

Then i suggest you explain to 4ever she needsa to learn to be nicer
If captain saw her as a close friend, why has she not given her personal details
Like i say, i have to ask CP, as its not up to me to decide is it not?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:54 pm

No one is asking for her personal info.

Doesn't matter Didge. Forget it. Just let Cap Jane know that the members say hi.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

eddie wrote:No one is asking for her personal info.

Doesn't matter Didge. Forget it. Just let Cap Jane know that the members say hi.

If you are going to be like that, then no i wont

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Okaaaay then. I will want back my action man and his accessories and that snickers bar I gave you . Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:58 pm

eddie wrote:Okaaaay then. I will want back my action man and his accessories and that snickers bar I gave you . Rolling Eyes

I told you I have already sent a message

I not that callous and you should know better

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 pm

I still want my action man back. You've had him ages.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:16 pm

eddie wrote:I still want my action man back. You've had him ages.

I gave away my entire collection to a nursery school called newsfix

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Have just heard from Captain Jane, and she is well, just plenty going on for her at the moment and thus is unable to be here at the moment, though she sends her love to everyone. She has some things to sort out and hopes to be back in the future.
If you have any messages, i will be happy to pass them on

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Thanks for the update, let her know I said hi x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:44 pm

I will do Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Didge wrote:Have just heard from Captain Jane, and she is well, just plenty going on for her at the moment and thus is unable to be here at the moment, though she sends her love to everyone. She has some things to sort out and hopes to be back in the future.
If you have any messages, i will be happy to pass them on

Captain-Captain Jane-CaptainJane2; I have 2 PM's Still Sitting In My OutBox Since May 28th 3406909858   For this much appreciated update and my PM to her was some possible solutions for her beloved furry family member possible placement; I'll just keep meditating that all of that works out as it needs to be and that her worries and situation resolves better then she'd feared.  She's so very much on my mind of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down