NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up

+7
captain
Irn Bru
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Fluffyx
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 Empty Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up

Post by Fluffyx Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

I was hoping Newsfix members would join me in putting up daft pics to cheer ourselves up Laughing

The sillier and dafter the better!

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 V3oad4
Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 1r5kyh

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 Empty Re: Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:39 am

Wonder what that is on his hand ...not honey, maybe some type of white grape juice - sweet citrus juice?

Back to top Go down

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 Empty Re: Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 am

probably nectre
you buy it as a powder and mix it with water
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:40 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 0n67o2m
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:59 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 SBND8SX
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:26 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 HNldfXS
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:56 am

not silly but really well done GOT gif

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 LLCyttR
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:20 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 ZvjF7LT
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 IRWub5n
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:09 am

Hahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 2MbxsHL
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:56 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 RMP2dTy
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:58 am

this one is for nicko
Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 GAQJMn6
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:33 am

Was a that supposed to be funny? you cruel unfeeling sick bastard
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:36 am

YES
you like cats.

Fuck me, I give Up, You want to beleive i am big bad bogeyman
I think You should leave this site for You own good
You cant take a joke EVEN in the fucking Jokes thread
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 am

Bollocks.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 DuX80s8
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 am

nicko wrote:Bollocks.

No you got that totally wrong Nicko.
That post WA supposed to be funny and cheer you up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:11 am

Sorry, I was a bit upset at the time.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 Empty Often the Subject Matter just becomes COSMICLY INSPIRED~~~

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:49 pm

AN EMBARRASSING MOMENT AT MY OB-GYN
This story from a friend of mine still makes me laugh so hard!!!
I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in... the week. Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor’s office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn’t going to be able to make the full effort.
So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.
I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I’m sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.
I was a little surprised when the doctor said, “My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven’t we?” I didn’t respond.
After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, “Mommy, where’s my washcloth?”
I told her to get another one from the cupboard.
She replied, “No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.”
I am never going back to that doctor again ...ever!!! Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 1363015401

And then there was this art work image on FB > > >
Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 13873042_1420284391319992_6112150019466020683_n

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 1858517897   After that 'illusion' about the Rio DOME and what it supposedly resembled from topside peering into the interior ...I knew you Brit's would get a HUGE kick out of that image/joke! Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 2787774761

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_n456rrgEcR1qf2d43
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Spongebob rocks
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 SWe4SWn
Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 H2MQWvP

she trying so hard not to be obvious.. but fails Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:45 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 Vdb0ME0
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:22 am

Made one of Dobbie!

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 20161101_232039-ANIMATION_zpspxhorkrc
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:56 am

that's a cool toy
My jack russell would love it
she'd kill it but she'd love killing it
Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:that's a cool toy
My jack russell would love it
she'd kill it but she'd love killing it
Cool Cool

It's actually built pretty tough -- Dobbie's killed a lot of toys, but not this one Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 KdqeLRG
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 A9h2mME
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:34 pm

What do you reckon? Send Eddie a box od Christmas chocolates santa Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 LvBDs69
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:18 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 HCisyW5
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 6tUDUWo

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 XUgOMR8

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 V8l9ifq
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:34 am

Posting silly gifs to cheer ourselves up  - Page 7 G5GVwfG
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7