NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK

2 posters

Go down

Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK Empty Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 am

Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK B2sSKr1IcAA95Id

Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK C6f0b935-3b2f-4682-a977-18a3aafb9b80-620x467

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/nov/17/anonymous-takes-over-ku-klux-klans-twitter-account
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK Empty Re: Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:46 pm

The plot's getting juicier Smile

The hacker collective Anonymous launched #OpKKK and #HoodsOff this past week which took down, and took over, multiple klan websites and social media accounts while exposing numerous Ku Klux Klan members by making their personal information public.

In the process of outing Ku Klux Klan members, Anonymous discovered connections between the Klan and the “We Support Darren Wilson” group.

One of the Darren Wilson rallies was held in Imperial, Missouri, and was rumored to have been organized by the Klan. It’s important to note that this is also allegedly the hometown of Darren Wilson’s girlfriend and fellow Ferguson police officer Barbara Spradling.

Prior to going public with the connection between the KKK and “We Support Darren Wilson” group, the group purged many photos from the rally from their social media pages, most likely in an attempt to obscure the connections between the groups.

The act of erasing pictures, prior to Anonymous going public with the information, only made Anonymous more suspicious that they were onto something.

The scrubbing of information raised their suspicions that perhaps there truly was a connection between Darren Wilson and the KKK.

Then an informant came to Anonymous and described their direct ties to not Darren Wilson himself, but his girlfriend, fellow Ferguson police officer Barbara Spradling. Remember, Spradling is allegedly from the Imperial Missouri area where an alleged KKK supported pro-Darren Wilson rally was held.

The source claimed they had information that directly linked Darren Wilson and the Klan to the events unfolding in Ferguson. While this information was being seriously vetted by Anonymous, and ultimately confirmed, death threats from the Klan started being directed at the hacker collective. Anonymous has since responded to these threats, putting the KKK and Ferguson PD on notice that “We are the law now.”

Yesterday, the informant sent Anonymous an email that read:

“I am scared for my life right now. I am begging for you to please not release the information that I gave. I am afraid that because the information I provided is so specific, that it will definitely be traced back to me, and I will be in danger. I am a longtime supporter of Anonymous, and I’ve trust you with my identity. Now I feel my life is in your hands. I am begging you please. I have a family to think of.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/anonymous-claims-evidence-connecting-darren-wilson-ferguson-pd-kkk/#VFCIMB6IObZ1AVaw.99
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK Empty Re: Anonymous launches massive online attack against KKK

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Oh, and be sure to put on your irony detectors for this lovely message Anon got:

You, you’re hiding behind pathetic masks, trying your best to disable to the Klan, which will never happen.
Now let us tell you, we’ve paid people inside your little pathetic group “Anonymous” for your information, and from what has been given to us already, the main leaders of this #OpKKK have already been identified.

[doxes of Commander X and TrezSec follow]

This is just the tip of the iceberg. You pathetic n---er lovers are going down.

If you want war, we will give you war, not online, but on the streets, we will hunt you down and tear those masks from your face.

You’ll be strung up next to the chimps.

The Klan is to be feared, not threatened. Turn away, or face the consequences.

To Anonymous and the people of Ferguson, we will see you on the streets.

Signed and dated
The Grand Wizard -
Frank Ancona
11/19/2014
Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down