NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son'

2 posters

Go down

Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son' Empty Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son'

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:53 am

Henry Chau is accused of cutting up and killing his parents and packing their remains into lunch boxes to dispose of them.

The son of a Chinese couple from Hong Kong allegedly killed and cut up his parents and packed them into lunchboxes "like barbecued pork", a court has heard.

Henry Chau, 30, and alleged accomplice Tse Chun-kei, 36, are on trial over the killings of 65-year-old Chau Wing-ki and his wife Siu Yuet-yee, 62, whose severed heads were found in March last year.

The heads were found stuffed into two fridges in a bloodstained apartment days after the couple had been reported missing.

The rest of their remains were salted, cooked and packed into lunchboxes with rice in a rubbish bin, in an attempt to hide the crime because the pair had run out of space in the refrigerators, the court heard.

Chau pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility on Tuesday.

Both men have denied two counts of murder, but admitted preventing the couple's lawful burial.

Prosecutors allege Chau and Tse planned the murder for months, buying knives, refrigerators, microwave ovens and a rice cooker.

Chau initially told police his parents had gone to mainland China, but later admitted to the killing on an online messaging group.

In evidence read to Hong Kong High Court on Wednesday, he claimed he had planned to mislead the police so that he had more time to say goodbye to friends.

He said: "My murdering partner and I were planning to make it a missing person case and dump the body piece by piece."

Chau, who described himself in on the online messaging group as a psychopath, said: "I cannot empathise with people's pain because of my experience from childhood and adolescence."

He claims he killed his parents because he was having a breakdown, according to the South China Morning Post.

The trial continues.

http://news.sky.com/story/1313933/parents-cooked-and-put-in-lunch-boxes-by-son

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son' Empty Re: Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son'

Post by gerber Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:53 pm

TG I have eaten dinner and TG I did not have Chinese  cheers pig pale 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son' Empty Re: Parents Cooked And Put In Lunch Boxes 'By Son'

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:19 pm

gerber wrote:TG I have eaten dinner and TG I did not have Chinese   cheers pig pale 

It's enough to put you off your sweet and sour!

It said cooked and killed, I hope they meant killed and cooked!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 pm

I've just had Chinese......  Neutral 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 pm

eddie wrote:I've just had Chinese......  Neutral 

As long as it wasn't 'a' Chinese!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Sassy wrote:

:aspukeas: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

:aspukeas: 

Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 am

Sassy wrote:

Hope the balls had been fried to a crisp.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down