NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MH17: Rebels hand over black boxes

4 posters

Go down

MH17: Rebels hand over black boxes Empty MH17: Rebels hand over black boxes

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/mh17-rebels-hand-over-black-boxes-as-foreign-minister-julie-bishop-succeeds-in-winning-united-nations-security-council-support-for-draft-action-resolution/story-fndir2ev-1226996838429

PRO-Russian separatists controlling the MH17 crash site have handed over the plane’s black boxes to a team of Malaysian investigators.

The breakthrough came after direct negotiations between Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Razak and the self-proclaimed prime minister of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Alexander Borodai.

The transfer was completed in the early hours of 1.10am local time on the 11th floor of the self-styled Donetsk People’s Republic’s administration building.

The two black boxes were handed over after hours of talks and one aborted attempt earlier at 10pm. It is not clear why they were not passed at earlier occasion during the night.

During the transfer Borodai again denied that rebels were responsible for downing the Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 283 passengers and 15 crew on board.

“The Ukrainians had the technical capabilities and the motives to do it,” he was quoted as saying

“We need to know what caused the plane to crash, and who was responsible for it, so that justice may be done,” Mr Najib said in a televised statement.

He added Malaysia had been working “behind the scenes to establish contact with those in charge of the MH17 crash site”.

“That contact has now been made ... Tonight, we have established the basis of an agreement,” Mr Najib said, adding that he had earlier spoken to Mr Borodai.

Under the agreement, six Malaysian members of the recovery team would accompany the train carrying the victims’ remains, My Najib said. The remains will then be flown to Amsterdam on board a Dutch C130 Hercules, accompanied by the Malaysian team, he added.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

MH17: Rebels hand over black boxes Empty Re: MH17: Rebels hand over black boxes

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 am

So the world has got it's shit together With out the West's pointless posturing
 Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile 

So was the real Problem here that Russian/Ukrainians were dealing directly with Malaysians and Cutting out all our Western media and Political show-boaters trying to score points or stir up trouble based on conflicting ideologies  Suspect Suspect Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 am

Nothing has changed, veya. The black boxes are worthless.

We all know what brought Flight MH17 down. We knew what it was before the debris hit the ground.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:56 am

@Quill
who organised a freezer train to arrive in the middle of nowhere?
SOMEONE is obviously getting things moving but they are just NOT doing it through the Western Channels and Our Media and Politicians seem VERY offend by that fact.  Neutral 

the Fact that Neither Russia, Ukraine or Malaysia recognise our 'Official' air safety investigation groups and we don't recognise theirs is part of the problem... but it is in their countries and their plane... so ..  Suspect 

I smells a media beat up for the purpose of either Distraction(Israel is something they might like to distract us from at the moment scratch ) or ferment political fervour to enable public support of Western Military action in the region... also possible and quite a scary possibility.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Quill
SOMEONE is obviously getting things moving but they are just NOT doing it through the Western Channels and Our Media and Politicians seem VERY offend by that fact.  Neutral 

Well, the bodies were beginning to rot after three days, and someone had to do something.

veya_victaous wrote:the Fact that Neither Russia, Ukraine or Malaysia recognise our 'Official' air safety investigation groups and we don't recognise theirs is part of the problem... but it is in their countries and their plane... so ..  Suspect 

I smells a media beat up for the purpose of either Distraction(Israel is something they might like to distract us from at the moment scratch ) or ferment political fervour to enable public support of Western Military action in the region... also possible and quite a scary possibility.

Media? Who really cares? What's done is done. There's nothing more to do but shout. Besides, eez not our yob, mon. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 am

As far as the media goes, it's always going to be attracted to simpler stories than what's going on in Israel. Less explaining + fewer journalist resources spent + ????? = PROFIT!!!!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:As far as the media goes, it's always going to be attracted to simpler stories than what's going on in Israel. Less explaining + fewer journalist resources spent + ????? = PROFIT!!!!

Yeah...besides, there's nothing we can do about it. We just sit around and watch...like MH370.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:28 am

Original Quill wrote:

Well, the bodies were beginning to rot after three days, and someone had to do something.

Umm bodies are left to rot all the time in MANY worn torn nations.... Or just put in a hole in the ground, pretty sure Ukraine has seen it share of Mass graves from warfare so the fact that they have gone to such an effort suggest they always planned to repatriate the bodies to their homelands if possible. Some one with power Got that train, someone has been in talks with aircraft investigators (just not western ones)

veya_victaous wrote:the Fact that Neither Russia, Ukraine or Malaysia recognise our 'Official' air safety investigation groups and we don't recognise theirs is part of the problem... but it is in their countries and their plane... so ..  Suspect 

Media?  Who really cares?  What's done is done.  There's nothing more to do but shout.  Besides, eez not our yob, mon.  Lol.

Politicians/CEOs looking for the next resource acquisition... it's not USA's job and American people are sick of War that doesn't mean it wont be profitable for the few people that Actually get to say what your country does  Cool Cool Cool Cool 
Quill are you taking into account how the Halliburton CEO feels about this.  :asboredas: ..
look at all those 70's era weapons the Russians are selling WHY that is profit that could be going in an Americans pocket.. what are you some sort of communist you gonna let Putin Remake the USSR and Destroy America?!?!?! :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch::  hasn't FOX news taught you anything  geek 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 am

Meh...Putin is no threat.  He doesn't even have a rowboat to get over here.

As far as corporations are concerned, they're on their own in this global economy.  Just as many Russian retirement funds are invested on Exxon/Mobile or BP as American or British...or Australian, if you care to be counted.  Esss not my proublem, mon.  

I don't watch Faux News...reruns of The Brady Bunch are more motivating. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 am

Original Quill wrote:Meh...Putin is no threat.  He doesn't even have a rowboat to get over here.

As far as corporations are concerned, they're on their own in this global economy.  Just as many Russian retirement funds are invested on Exxon/Mobile or BP as American or British...or Australian, if you care to be counted.  Esss not my proublem, mon.  

LOLZ

you think the US gov't doesn't act heavily in the interests of Multi-national corporation in International affairs  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Jesus you could take a look at how much your gov't does to undermine it ALLIES let alone enemies like Russia.
Even now Your gov't is constantly pressuring Us to remove protection and consumer rights

Your gov't Specifically OBAMA has been telling our pollies how unfair it is that our laws don't allow American Companies to lie about the effectiveness of their products...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Good thing you got us to sign that exclusive deal with Halliburton, sure it was in our interests.... I mean, how could an Island nation not need more tanks over boats  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  Oh you need the tanks for 'liberating' whichever country needs 'freedom' next... that's cool we'll be their just don't embargo us and if you could reduce the tariffs we'll kill any mother fucker you point at.  pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Meh...Putin is no threat.  He doesn't even have a rowboat to get over here.

LOLZ

you think the US gov't doesn't act heavily in the interests of Multi-national corporation in International affairs  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Meh, Republicans maybe. As for the rest of us, who's got the energy?

veya_victaous wrote:Jesus you could take a look at how much your gov't  does to undermine it ALLIES let alone enemies like Russia.
Even now Your gov't is constantly pressuring Us to remove protection and consumer rights

Your gov't Specifically OBAMA has been telling our pollies how unfair it is that our laws don't allow American Companies to lie about the effectiveness of their products...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Good thing you got us to sign that exclusive deal with Halliburton, sure it was in our interests.... I mean, how could an Island nation not need more tanks over boats  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  Oh you need the tanks for 'liberating' whichever country needs 'freedom' next... that's cool we'll be their just don't embargo us and if you could reduce the tariffs we'll kill any mother fucker you point at.  pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 

Eh...you wanna do something to change it, go ahead. If things are going so well on our behalf, nothin' for me to do. Think I'll turn in.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 am

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/21/3462119/what-the-us-can-and-cant-do-after-the-downing-of-mh17/

facing increasingly shrinking options on how to handle a Moscow that seems hellbent on opposing Washington at every turn despite attempts to isolate the Soviet Union’s successor. Given Russia’s intransigence, here’s a few things that the U.S. can do to up the ante against Russia, without resorting to military force:
Read on at source

4 out of 5 options would result in military force to suggest it wont is a naive as the US saying Cutting Japan's access to Oil/Fuel saying it will not be seen as an act of aggression... which is was Obviously was perceived to be and was the motivation for Pearl harbour...

Why do Americans Politicians think if you can bully someone into a position where they are forced to attack you or die a slow suffocation, Someone will accept suffocation and why do they think they are then blame less in causing the conflict when they don't accept suffocation?

Anyways Neutral 
I think I may invest in a bomb shelter and some long life rations  pale pale pale pale pale pale 
WW3 on the way

@Quill
I am quite active politically, I do try and change it, but I still say USA is not too bad of a world leader... Just I'm realistic about the fact you don't get to be top monkey with out cracking a lot of skulls on the way  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:16 am

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

LOLZ

Meh, Republicans maybe.  As for the rest of us, who's got the energy?

veya_victaous wrote:Jesus you could take a look at how much your gov't  does to undermine it ALLIES let alone enemies like Russia.

Eh...you wanna do something to change it, go ahead.  If things are going so well on our behalf, nothin' for me to do.  Think I'll turn in.

OHH I truly believe that is part of their strategy too... Voter apathy makes it much easier to 'manage' elections  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/21/3462119/what-the-us-can-and-cant-do-after-the-downing-of-mh17/

facing increasingly shrinking options on how to handle a Moscow that seems hellbent on opposing Washington at every turn despite attempts to isolate the Soviet Union’s successor. Given Russia’s intransigence, here’s a few things that the U.S. can do to up the ante against Russia, without resorting to military force:
Read on at source

4 out of 5 options would result in military force to suggest it wont is a naive as the US saying Cutting Japan's access to Oil/Fuel saying it will not be seen as an act of aggression... which is was Obviously was perceived to be and was the motivation for Pearl harbour...

It was meant to be a provocation.  Roosevelt needed a way to join Churchill in Europe's war.  The US Congress had passed the Neutrality Act, a law that mandated that the US stay out of Europe's war.  In 1940, Japan, Germany and Italy entered into the Tripartite Treaty, whereby if one went to war, all went to war. Roosevelt saw his opportunity.

Roosevelt moved the US Pacific fleet from San Diego to Pearl Harbor, just to provoke the Japanese.  It did, and Roosevelt and Churchill got what they wanted.  The US did not have to declare war, in keeping with the Neutrality Act. Germany declared war on the US without the US having to lift a finger. Pretty neat, eh? I believe Churchill did most of the planning.

veya_victaous wrote:Why do Americans Politicians think if you can bully someone into a position where they are forced to attack you or die a slow suffocation, Someone will accept suffocation and why do they think they are then blame less in causing the conflict when they don't accept suffocation?

Huh?  What?  Are you suffocating?  Get yourself some long life rations.

veya_victaous wrote:Anyways Neutral 
I think I may invest in a bomb shelter and some long life rations  pale pale pale pale pale pale 
WW3 on the way

There you go.  Better now? Lol.

I am quite active politically, I do try and change it, but I still say USA is not too bad of a world leader... Just I'm realistic about the fact you don't get to be top monkey with out cracking a lot of skulls on the way  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You sound like a Republican Neo-Con sometimes, veya.  Slow down.  Kick back.  The US is no world leader; and the Cold War is over.  We got some nice beaches over here and we can kick back with a few tropical drinks.

The only thing we do of any significance these days is click-clack on keyboards and complain about foreign wars and airplanes dropping out of the skies.  Erm...we don't plan to do anything about them, mind you.  Another Cuba Libra?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool 

IF I had a couple of 'Black boxes' that I wanted to erase, I would simply "accidently" leave them sitting on a high voltage transformer for a couple of days; and then see if there was any data
left anywhere in them...    ::dunno::

Undoubtedly, just what the Russians did. The really significant evidence--the crime scene--was so compromised that no one will ever know what happened there. Major pieces of the aircraft--the parts where the missile hit--were torn up and removed. The responses of the Russians? Meh, it was just junk anyways. We tossed it. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/21/3462119/what-the-us-can-and-cant-do-after-the-downing-of-mh17/

Read on at source

It was meant to be a provocation.  Roosevelt needed a way to join Churchill in Europe's war.  The US Congress had passed the Neutrality Act, a law that mandated that the US stay out of Europe's war.  In 1940, Japan, Germany and Italy entered into the Tripartite Treaty, whereby if one went to war, all went to war. Roosevelt saw his opportunity.

Roosevelt moved the US Pacific fleet from San Diego to Pearl Harbor, just to provoke the Japanese.  It did, and Roosevelt and Churchill got what they wanted.  The US did not have to declare war, in keeping with the Neutrality Act.  Germany declared war on the US without the US having to lift a finger.  Pretty neat, eh?  I believe Churchill did most of the planning.

YEah Probably Churchill He loved Sacrificing Decent People for Englishmen  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

veya_victaous wrote:Why do Americans Politicians think if you can bully someone into a position where they are forced to attack you or die a slow suffocation, Someone will accept suffocation and why do they think they are then blame less in causing the conflict when they don't accept suffocation?

Huh?  What?  Are you suffocating?  Get yourself some long life rations.

Not Australia... dammit Quill do you not pay attention  ::slap::  RUSSIA! and you might wan to tell them there is no cold war cause PUTIN seems to disagree  :asplodeas: 

veya_victaous wrote:Anyways Neutral 
WW3 on the way

There you go.  Better now? Lol.

Property Market is fucked down here... Bomb shelter sounds like a decent option  :asboredas: 

You sound like a Republican Neo-Con sometimes, veya.  Slow down.  Kick back.  The US is no world leader; and the Cold War is over.  We got some nice beaches over here and we can kick back with a few tropical drinks.

The only thing we do of any significance these days is click-clack on keyboards and complain about foreign wars and airplanes dropping out of the skies.  Erm...we don't plan to do anything about them, mind you.  Another Cuba Libra?

IF USA doesn't plan to do anything, then why have American produced a list of 5 options of Actions to take  :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 am

It's all internal politics, veya.

As you wander on thru life,
What ever be your goal,
Keep your eye on the doughnut,
And not upon the hole.

There's an election in November.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down