NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear

2 posters

Go down

This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear Empty This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:32 am

This is a really important message. An us vs them attitude never solves anything. We are all in this together.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5618/This-Powerful-Ad-From-Denmark-Places-People-In-Boxes-Then-The-Boxes-That-Divide-Us-Slowly-Disappear#Jy5xHI2Y3xuyMX1J.99

Very clever.

Back to top Go down

This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear Empty Re: This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear

Post by Syl Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:16 pm

That's a brilliant message Thor.....you did it again. Smile

I think everyone can learn from it, because whether we admit to it or not, I believe most of us do sometimes judge others before we know them,
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear Empty Re: This Powerful Ad From Denmark Places People In Boxes. Then The Boxes That Divide Us Slowly Disappear

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Syl wrote:That's a brilliant message Thor.....you did it again. Smile

I think everyone can learn from it, because whether we admit to it or not, I believe most of us do sometimes judge others before we know them,

Thanks Syl...It really shows how in fact we do have far more in common than people realise.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:40 pm

It does...it's very thought provoking.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Made me go cold and then well up.
I'm glad I remember not to judge people for what they seem or what they say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Syl wrote:It does...it's very thought provoking.

I'd thought it was very good when they panned in on those who bullied to see how they felt and really cool when they cheered the bisexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:It does...it's very thought provoking.

I'd thought it was very good when they panned in on those who bullied to see how they felt and really cool when they cheered the bisexual

Yes, like Eddie said it prodded different emotions. Happy, sad, finally one of understanding.
How different life would be for everyone if we all accepted everyone as being just like 'us' deep down.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down