NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online

+2
gerber
Irn Bru
6 posters

Go down

The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online Empty The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 am

Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live on Sunday, bills itself as a "direct connection" between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and her supporters, with "no need to please the powers that be," Palin says in a video mission statement on her channel's home page.

"Are you tired of the media filters?" she asks. "Well, I am. I always have been. So we're gonna do something about it."

"We'll talk about the issues that the mainstream media won't talk about," she adds.

http://www.people.com/article/sarah-palin-channel-launches

Here it is...

https://sarahpalinchannel.com/

I'm sure it will be riveting stuff maybe even pushing Fox News all the way for its audience.

Smile 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online Empty Re: The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online

Post by gerber Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 am

I got her mixed up and first thought it was the the brave one who launched Sarah' Law......  then the penny dropped.

Might have a lookie if I can get there for free.

Annie get your gun
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online Empty Re: The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live on Sunday, bills itself as a "direct connection" between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and her supporters, with "no need to please the powers that be," Palin says in a video mission statement on her channel's home page.

"Are you tired of the media filters?" she asks. "Well, I am. I always have been. So we're gonna do something about it."

"We'll talk about the issues that the mainstream media won't talk about," she adds.

http://www.people.com/article/sarah-palin-channel-launches

Here it is...

https://sarahpalinchannel.com/

I'm sure it will be riveting stuff maybe even pushing Fox News all the way for its audience.

Smile 
Holy shit
i don't know if anybody (including her )noticed the "Our National Debt clock " is falling!! Under Obama  :/pwn://: The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online 1716015268 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 pm

IRN - how many times have I told you I don't watch unreality Tv.....

seriously i'd rather watch darts or snooker than this......

and you have to pay????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABANANASHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Cass wrote:IRN - how many times have I told you I don't watch unreality Tv.....

and you have to pay????

It would be like paying to have your own brain lobotomised ......just to bring you down to her intellectual level

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Cass wrote:IRN - how many times have I told you I don't watch unreality Tv.....

and you have to pay????

It would be like paying to have your own brain lobotomised ......just to bring you down to her intellectual level

she must really be hurting for the bucks......scraping the barrel methinks
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:i don't know if anybody (including her )noticed the "Our National Debt clock " is falling!! Under Obama  :/pwn://: The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online 1716015268 

It's a well known fact to everyone but Republicans/Tories, and Faux News, that social programs do not cause debt...wars do! In this country it is dramatic. Democrat Clinton left the presidential office with an actual surplus of $236-billion, which GWB promptly turned into a deficit of $17-trillion with his adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan. (And he didn't even get Usuma bin Laden...go figure!) Immediately, as Dr. Obama took office, the deficit began to drop, as did unemployment, and the stock market rose to record levels even as the country paid off the banks and insurance companies in Republican wealthy welfare programs.

Benefits programs do not cause debt. They stimulate growth by keeping the engine of the economy turning locally. Wars and welfare for the wealthy are the real drag on the economy. They produce nothing, and waste all of our money overseas.

Republicans/Tories place their own pocketbooks over country.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:i don't know if anybody (including her )noticed the "Our National Debt clock " is falling!! Under Obama  :/pwn://: The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online 1716015268 

It's a well known fact to everyone but Republicans/Tories, and Faux News, that social programs do not cause debt...wars do!  In this country it is dramatic.  Democrat Clinton left the presidential office with an actual surplus of $236-billion, which GWB promptly turned into a deficit of $17-trillion with his adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan.  (And he didn't even get Usuma bin Laden...go figure!)  Immediately, as Dr. Obama took office, the deficit began to drop, as did unemployment, and the stock market rose to record levels even as the country paid off the banks and insurance companies in Republican wealthy welfare programs.And they got osama

Benefits programs do not cause debt.  They stimulate growth by keeping the engine of the economy turning locally. Wars and welfare for the wealthy are the real drag on the economy.  They produce nothing, and waste all of our money overseas.

Republicans/Tories place their own pocketbooks over country.
 alien alien  well said Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:24 pm

I will be very interested to see how long this lasts ... remember, a lot of times conservatives appear to do better in book sales, etc. because of these types of shenanigans:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/13/a-right-wing-group-s-400k-purchase-of-mark-levin-s-book-sets-off-a-ruckus.html

A political group buys over $400,000 worth of copies of a book written by a radio talk show host who actively promotes their cause. Coincidence or quid pro quo?

That’s the debate that broke out across the conservative movement last week when Politico revealed that the Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), the right wing group targeting establishment Republican senators, had spent $427,000 to buy copies of Mark Levin’s four-year-old book Liberty or Tyranny to distribute to donors. Not surprisingly, Levin is a big supporter of candidates backed by the SCF like Matt Bevin, the Tea Party challenger to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

The article in and of itself didn’t cause a furor. What did raise a ruckus was when Brad Dayspring, the spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) tweeted it out, saying “WHOA! Senate Conservatives Fund spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to make Mark Levin’s book a bestseller.”
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Conservatives do a lot of manipulating to get their way. You have to ask yourself, how do they control the House when the population is overwhelmingly against them?

The answer: gerrymandering, voter suppression, key offices (governors to voter registrars), and a one-vote majority on the Supreme Court.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cass wrote:

and you have to pay????

Cool 

$9.95 a month, or $99.95 a year...

SP probably came up with those rates by seeing how much she could get standing on the street corners over there..   (Personally, she would have to pay me a lot more than that..).    ::drnkpst::

Hon there ain't enough money in the world that could get me to watch this...."you betcha"

besides....I have a delicate stomach
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:41 am

Cass wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
Cass wrote:

and you have to pay????

Cool 

$9.95 a month, or $99.95 a year...

SP probably came up with those rates by seeing how much she could get standing on the street corners over there..   (Personally, she would have to pay me a lot more than that..).    ::drnkpst::

Hon there ain't enough money in the world that could get me to watch this...."you betcha"

besides....I have a delicate stomach

I always thought Keith Olbermann summed up her schtick so nicely: "People who like this sort of thing ... will like this sort of thing." Smile

It just kills me how the right in the U.S., for the most part, seem to be incapable of realizing that they basically just throw money at anybody who says what they want to hear. Get me on camera and I promise I could out-Joe-the-Plumber Joe the Plumber himself, just for shits and giggles. It's really not hard to learn and repeat the basic talking points, yet they seem to treat whoever's saying them as being possessed of some great wisdom!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:01 pm

The Sarah Palin Channel Launches Online Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEPUZ37LpihJk-tlkDwS7wTMeCt0U495P04DYMW0kpdVbdQFnhnA

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:23 am

^Ben I miss KO......have you read any of his books? terrific.

^Quill - roflmao
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down