NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women

2 posters

Go down

More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women  Empty More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:07 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/tom-greer-shoots-dead-female-burglar-who-said-she-was-pregnant-she-best-be-dead/story-fnh81jut-1227000371414

Tom Greer, 80, came home to find two burglars, one male, one female, ransacking his home in Long Beach, California.

“When I went in there, they tackled me,” Greer told KNBC-TV. “Both of them jumped up on top of me.”

Greer was thrown to the ground and the intruders ransacked his safe, yanking the door open right in front of him.

The crooks may have underestimated him, said Greer, as he had a .22-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver in his pocket.

“I come back and they see me with a gun, and they run,” he said.

The man got away but the woman stumbled in an alley behind the home.

“She says, ‘Don’t shoot me, I’m pregnant! I’m going to have a baby!’ And I shot her anyway,” Greer said.

“She was dead.

“I shot her twice, she best be dead ... (The man) had run off and left her.

“I’ve never in my life shot anybody, killed anybody,.”

Greer was taken to hospital and was treated for a severe shoulder and collarbone injury. With his arm in a sling, he sent a warning to the man who got away.

“I shot her so that’s going to leave a message on his mind for the rest of his life,” he said.

Long Beach police said they were investigating the incident and had not identified the woman.

It was not immediately clear whether any charges would be filed against Greer for the shooting
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women  Empty Re: More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 am

it is not self defence to shoot a fleeing person

theft does not justify murder
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women  Empty Re: More American Murder: Old man proud to kill pregnant women

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:59 am

And I doubt the man who got away cares, in any event. He probably just figures he got out of two bad situations.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down