NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks

+2
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Go down

What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks Empty What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 am

Paramedic 'raped one woman and sexually assaulted four others after lying about being gay to gain their trust'

A paramedic carried out sex attacks on five women while they were drunk after gaining their trust by pretending to be gay, a court has heard.

Christopher Bridger is accused of attacking colleagues and students while he was a hospital trainee and later while working for South East Coast Ambulance Service.

The jury heard that 25-year-old medic Bridger raped one friend and fondled four others after they had become drunk and he had said he would look after them.

One of his victims was a lesbian ambulance co-worker who he attacked as her woman partner slept in the same bed.

Caroline Carberry, prosecuting, told the jury at Guildford Crown Court: 'Christopher Bridger is a sexual predator and confidence trickster who used the cover or ruse of pretending to be gay in order to befriend and become close to, and then take advantage of young female friends and colleagues when they were at their most vulnerable.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692542/Paramedic-raped-one-woman-sexually-assaulted-four-lying-gay-gain-trust.html

Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks Empty Re: What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Hmmmm, the thread title is a bit provocative really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks Empty Re: What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmmm, the thread title is a bit provocative really.
Only a bit?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmmm, the thread title is a bit provocative really.
Only a bit?

You've got your own back now.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:15 pm

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool 

"MEN" !?!
I only see one (so-called) man mentioned in this report, SM !

What's wrong with him ?  Well, let's see :

* He's a predatory rapist;
* He's a lying coward;
* And he's presumably English ?

And despite the story's claim, he apparently wasn't a paramedic at the time ~ rather, he was a hospital trainee who supposedly later on got a job as a "paramedic" with the local Ambulance service..   Surprised

Sorry i should have explained better......

I mean all these stories coming out now of Men sexually abusing young girls daily!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Male nurse, 57, 'bought an axe from Homebase and went to Eurostar terminal to meet 14-year-old girl he planned to have sex with, kill and eat'
Dale Bolinger, 57, bought an axe before travelling to meet teen, court told

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692804/Male-nurse-57-bought-axe-Homebase-went-Eurostar-terminal-meet-14-year-old-girl-planned-sex-kill-eat.html
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm glad I know some decent men, because reading the papers would make you think they are all sex crazed nutters. Mind you ........ !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Sassy wrote:I'm glad I know some decent men, because reading the papers would make you think they are all sex crazed nutters.   Mind you ........ !!!!!!!

Aha!!!!!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool 

"MEN" !?!
I only see one (so-called) man mentioned in this report, SM !

What's wrong with him ?  Well, let's see
:

* He's a predatory rapist;
* He's a lying coward;
* And he's presumably English ?

And despite the story's claim, he apparently wasn't a paramedic at the time ~ rather, he was a hospital trainee who supposedly later on got a job as a "paramedic" with the local Ambulance service..   Surprised
Something wrong with being English then wolfboy?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Sassy wrote:I'm glad I know some decent men, because reading the papers would make you think they are all sex crazed nutters.   Mind you ........ !!!!!!!
And reading those same papers you'd think all women are liars, murderers and golddiggers - thank god there's some decent ones out there eh!
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Who changed my title?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Well??????

Who the fuck was it
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Me SM. I changed it to the news title as Ben likes news titles to be news titles
Puzzler did one in retaliation to you about women so I changed that as well.

People are always moaning about wrong thread titles so I changed it to the headline of the story.

Meant to inform you but got busy talking to someone else.

Hope that's ok?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:Me SM. I changed it to the news title as Ben likes news titles to be news titles

People are always moaning about wrong thread titles so I changed it to the headline of the story.

Hope that's ok?

No it isnt ok

This is a debate forum is it not

Are we allowed to express ourselves or not?

If Ben wanted it changed he should have fuckin well asked me.

I suggest you step back in future
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:Me SM. I changed it to the news title as Ben likes news titles to be news titles

Hope that's ok?

No it isnt ok

But the title was offensive to a couple of posters and it was the news item title.
Just as Andy's are often moaned about by you and others and rightly so.
Sorry if you're upset by it but it's still the same story? What's the problem?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:59 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No it isnt ok

But the title was offensive to a couple of posters and it was the news item title.

Firstly i dont complain about Andy's thread titles.

Secondly What was offensive?

Care to elaborate?

Thirdly you should have had the decency to ask me

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm

SM would you like me to change it back?
I didn't realise it would upset you so much - as you always rightly point out when someone posts in the wrong section etc - I thought you were all for following the rules.

Puzzler and Raggs both said they found the thread misleading so I thought it'd be better to have the title make more sense?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 pm

SM I do apologise for not posting that I did the change in this thread - in my defence I did mean to - but my opinion stays the same.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:

Care to elaborate?

It was provocative, as I pointed out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Anyway, it's better if a thread title actually reflects what the thread is about. Ben has said that before. The thread title before was far too vague as well as provocative.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, it's better if a thread title actually reflects what the thread is about. Ben has said that before. The thread title before was far too vague as well as provocative.

I agree
But I should have informed her on the thread like I did with puzzler.

She's sensible is SM, I'm sure she'll calm down.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No it isnt ok

Care to elaborate?

Ohh I didn't get to see the original title Sad 
was it.....
What's wrong with these Filthy Anglo men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

Stick it to 'em Sexy Mama  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

Right! That's hot chocolate all over the screen!!!!!

[img]What's wrong with these bloody men? Paramedic accused in series of sex attacks Giggle[/img]

Back to top Go down