NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers?

+2
Eilzel
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers? Empty Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Now, let's not bet into a rammy on this one! Laughing ...

And I know there are fantastic singers either end, take Bryan Adams, truly amazing...

But then take the like of a couple of my other faves....

Sydney Youngblood, Haddaway and Martha Wash...truly outstanding...not to mention Bunny Wailer, Bob Marley etc...

Of course much comes down to personal taste, but I've always thought that black singers have talent in abundance , even without putting in too much effort!

Whad' ya think guys?

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers? Empty Re: Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Actually it would be racist to claim if either were better as a group of people based on their skin colour, people are individually good and has nothing to do with their skin colour.

Why not just ask who you think individually are the best singers, without reference to groups of people, where again within this many are very different, because again it will be down to preference on who people decide. By asking this, you are asking people to make a racial choice and not on their talents themselves.

Last edited by Didge on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers? Empty Re: Do you think black singers sometimes sound better and more unique than white singers?

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Nope.

Actually if you watch programmes like Xfactor  black singers often sing flat.

Black guys, particularly younger black guys IMO go flat when they sing live.

And we are only talking live singing as there's no point discussing studio performances .
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:29 pm

eddie wrote:Nope.

And we are only talking love singing as there's no point discussing studio performances .

Disagree and is also a myth to associate if because of their black skin they sing flat.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Nope.

And we are only talking love singing as there's no point discussing studio performances .

Disagree and is also a myth to associate if because of their black skin they sing flat.

Why? Black people aren't great swimmers either.
I've had this conversation with many black people and they all absolutely agree - it's something to do with bone density?

Anyhow, week after week, year in year out, I noticed black guys sing flat - it's because they try to all sing in a certain way and it sounds shite.

YouTube JLS or any if the other boring boy bands and you'll hear it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Didge wrote:Actually it would be racist to claim if either were better as a group of people based on their skin colour, people are individually good and has nothing to do with their skin colour.

Why not just ask who you think individually are the best singers, without reference to groups of people, where again within this many are very different, because again it will be down to preference on who people decide. By asking this, you are asking people to make a racial choice and not on their talents themselves.

Didge, asking someone wether or not they think a black or a white person has a better singing voice really isn't racist, black and white singers do sound different , that's the truth of it....

I can differentiate between a black and a white persons voice, and I'm sure many others can too....

This has nothing to do with racism or posing a racial question , not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why? Black people aren't great swimmers either.
I've had this conversation with many black people and they all absolutely agree - it's something to do with bone density?

Anyhow, week after week, year in year out, I noticed black guys sing flat - it's because they try to all sing in a certain way and it sounds shite.

YouTube JLS or any if the other boring boy bands and you'll hear it.

That is a myth also in regards to swimming.

Next point is hearsay, many people sing flat, I can post many black singers who do not sing flat, so again it would be a poor association.

Most people on xfactor sing out of key, in fact many greats that have sung live have sung out of key, which then makes the bases for your view to score on their ability very difficult, where again it is based upon skin colour.
Can you show me where biologically blacks and whites are different in their vocal chords and recognition of singing in key?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:Actually it would be racist to claim if either were better as a group of people based on their skin colour, people are individually good and has nothing to do with their skin colour.

Didge, asking someone wether or not they think a black or a white person has a better singing voice really isn't racist, black and white singers do sound different , that's the truth of  it....

I can differentiate between a black and a white persons voice, and I'm sure many others can too....

Its racist, because you are forming a racial view as to who is better between white and blacks, where it should be on individual ability, not their skin colour

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:38 pm

It's the tone didge.

Listen there aren't many things I'll stick my neck out about but on this, on vocal sounds, I am pretty much an expert as I naturally have an ear and the tools myself.

The tone of black males in particular, is a very distinct one.
And they sing on the flat end of the note; not all, but most and it's the younger ones more so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Didge, asking someone wether or not they think a black or a white person has a better singing voice really isn't racist, black and white singers do sound different , that's the truth of  it....

Its racist, because you are forming a racial view as to who is better between white and blacks, where it should be on individual ability, not their skin colour

No Didge, I'm just meaning it the way you are saying, it's not racist,,,not in the slightest, are you telling me you can not tell when a song comes on the radio( even by an artist you don't know ) that you can't tell that they are black singers?

I can ..but I don't know why I can differentiate the voices ...but I can.

Please Didge, your barking up the wrong tree here, there is nothing whatsoever racist in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 pm

eddie wrote:It's the tone didge.

Listen there aren't many things I'll stick my neck out about but on this, on vocal sounds, I am pretty much an expert as I naturally have an ear and the tools myself.

And they sing on the flat end of the note; not all, but most and it's the younger ones more so.

Again show me the biological difference between white and black people then Eddie?
Yes I obtained grade 8 in the violin and viola both before I was 14 and thus can tell easily if something is out of tune. I know why people sing out of key actually, but again you would be claiming a biological difference, when none exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...your miles off Didge....if two singers (unknown ) came on the radio singing the exact same song ...one black , one white...and you were asked to choose which you liked best...and you chose one or the other, that would not make you a racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

No Didge, I'm just meaning it the way you are saying, it's not racist,,,not in the slightest, are you telling me you can not tell when a song comes on the radio( even by an artist you don't know ) that you can't tell that they are black singers?

I can ..but I don't know why I can differentiate the voices ...but I can.

Please Didge, your barking up the wrong tree here, there is nothing whatsoever racist in this.

Its racist, full stop, because you are asking for people to make a racial difference between singers, based on skin colour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

...your miles off Didge....if two singers (unknown ) came on the radio singing the exact same song ...one black , one white...and you were asked to choose which you liked best...and you chose one or the other, that would not make you a racist.

Its racist to ask people to make a choice based on skin colour, not individuality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:46 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:It's the tone didge.

Again show me the biological difference between white and black people then Eddie?
Yes I obtained grade 8 in the violin and viola both before I was 14 and thus can tell easily if something is out of tune. I know why people sing out of key actually, but again you would be claiming a biological difference, when none exist.

I have to say.lEddie is right on this,there is a tone difference ,or maybe it's something else?

Are you really saying you can't hear a distinct difference between a black and white singer?, by black singer , I don't mean of mixed race/colour or whatever, I mean a black singer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 pm

I will also prove how wrong your perception is Joy, when Elvis and Buddy Holly were first heard on the radio, many people thought they were black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have to say.lEddie is right on this,there is a tone difference ,or maybe it's something else?

Are you really saying you can't hear a distinct difference between a black and white singer?, by black singer , I don't mean of mixed race/colour or whatever, I mean a black singer.

Then show me the biology behind your claim that biologically humans are different singing wise based off skin colour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Its racist to ask people to make a choice based on skin colour, not individuality.

But Iv e already told you Didge...what if you heard the same song sung by a black and a white singer on the radio who were both unknown singers and you can't obviously see them...

You were asked which singer sounded best...how can that possibly be racist if you were not told which version was sung by a black or a white person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Next point also, to base singing off pop stars is also a poor way to judge singing, when opera singers are by far the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

But Iv e already told you Didge...what if you heard the same song sung by a black and a white singer on the radio who were both unknown singers and you can't obviously see them...

You were asked which singer sounded best...how can that possibly be racist if you were not told which version was sung by a black or a white person?

I just showed this point void, based on Elvis!

Again you are asking people to make a choice not on ability alone, but their ability based on skin colour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Then show me the biology behind your claim that biologically humans are different singing wise based off skin colour?

Do you not think Sydney Youngblood sounds different to Bryan Adams?

There must be something a bit different Didge.

But to claim this is somehow racist is just utterly ridiculous ..and I just don't buy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Ah now the racist word has been brought in for no reason I'm off.

Stupid.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:53 pm

eddie wrote:Ah now the racist word has been brought in for no reason I'm off.

Stupid.

Sorry Eddie, to me to base who is better, the claim is on and based off skin colour not individuality, that is racial.
Even worse the claims is being made off pop singers, who sing in key, where by far the most talented singers are opera singers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

But to claim this is somehow racist is just utterly ridiculous ..and I just don't buy it.

Again did Elvis sound black to many people?

You are asking people to make a racial choice on singing talents!

Why does it have to be based off skin colour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Stupid.

Eddie, you know me and you rarely agree, but I'm going to follow suit!

Didge,,,I don't know why they sound different , but they do,i can hear it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Sorry but this is what is wrong and the problem with racism people see a difference between people when biologically humans are all one race, to try to argue based off a skin colour makes for a racial debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I've never thought Elvis sounded black,,,and that's not just because I know he was white!!

And I'm not saying there aren't exceptions either, as some white singers may sound black and vice versa ...I'm just taking in general terms Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

JD I Agee with you on this.
A back singer always sounds black, you can tell them a mile off.
They're either brilliant vocalists or flat.

Now I'm off, as usual it's descended into calling people racists and that's just ignorant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Stupid.

Eddie, you know me and you rarely agree, but I'm going to follow suit!

Didge,,,I don't know why they sound different , but they do,i can hear it!

Many singers sound different, no matter if black or white, so the bases for your view is again racial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Now I'm off, as usual it's descended into calling people racists and that's just ignorant.

Again it is a false perception where again people have perceived people to be white and vice versa when hearing them sing, again where stereotypes form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Agreed Eddie, some black singers are poor, but some are great...

But we can usually always tell they they are black!

Maybe I should have changed the title slightly to ..why do black and white singers sound different?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

I've never thought Elvis sounded black,,,and that's not just because I know he was white!!

And I'm not saying there aren't exceptions either, as some white singers may sound black and vice versa ...I'm just taking in general terms Didge.

How old are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Agreed Eddie, some black singers are poor, but some are great...

But we can usually always tell they they are black!

Maybe I should have changed the title slightly to ..why do black and white singers sound different?

why do "some" black and white singers sound different?

that would be more appropriate, to ask people than to make a racial difference on talent is poor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Actually Joy, I wonder if you could tell the difference between opera singers, because I doubt you could, all the difference you are stating is based upon tone, anyway I can give you examples of many people who sound the opposite to your claim.

Listen to this, would you say she sounds white by your reasoning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Sound white or black?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Sorry Eds, I don't think you are bring racist, but you are wrong. There are easily as many crap white as black singers on X Factor. JLS, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Louis Armstrong, Shirley Bassey, Whitney Houston, Bruno Mars and many other names are all proof that black singers are as great as white singers, and in many different styles.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Sound white or black?

Are people starting to get the point yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Also the argument some are brilliant and some are flat doesn't make sense- that is exactly the same for white singers, they can either sing or they can't.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sorry Eds, I don't think you are bring racist, but you are wrong. There are easily as many crap white as black singers on X Factor. JLS, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Louis Armstrong, Shirley Bassey, Whitney Houston, Bruno Mars and many other names are all proof that black singers are as great as white singers, and in many different styles.

I am not claiming Eddie is racist Eilzel, just to argue over skin colour based on their abilities and is the bases for many racial claims to claim a difference between white and black people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:25 pm

To be fair didge there are differences (there is one 'well known' area in which black men and white men are 'generally' different in terms of size, for instance Wink ), and you can sometimes, but certainly not always tell if someone is black or white by their singing voice. What I disagree with is the way Eds thinks all black people sing flat live- which is evidently not the case.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Sound white or black?

To be honest I think where the confusion is over, is types of music, whether it be soul, opera, rock and roll, hip hop etc, where most people associate a sound as being influenced by cultures black or white. When you have people who are not normally associated with this sound then sing this, people often then associate them as of being for example black, take again rock and roll when it first started, people often associated this is black music, hence why Elvis and others were wrongly assumed to be black. Look at the white soul singers I have presented, again something which was originally associated with black people. This is where confusion occurs, which leads to sterotypes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:To be fair didge there are differences (there is one 'well known' area in which black men and white men are 'generally' different in terms of size, for instance Wink ), and you can sometimes, but certainly not always tell if someone is black or white by their singing voice. What I disagree with is the way Eds thinks all black people sing flat live- which is evidently not the case.

That is the point thoug you can sometimes Eilzel but this is again more down to types of music, where we associate a sound. Take the examples shown, black opera singers if you did not know them to look at you would assume they are white, many white soul singers if you did not see them, you would assume to be black, white rappers, if you did not see them, you would assume them to be black. So to me it is the different types music that create sounds associated with blacks or whites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Sorry, I should have added, is that where someone sounds unique, is when they do not sound like the conformed sound to types of music they are singing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 pm

So Eddie, was not having a go, I just detest these types of debates, when based racially.
Out of interest for the benefit of this debate, have you sang types of music which are normally associated with black culture and sounded more black or the sound itself is my point, which associates with that culture when you sing them in your own opinion?
By this, I mean is there a difference to how you sing types of music?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

How old are you?

What has this got to do with my age Didge?...I'm 39 , my age is below my avatar, now the truth is that many black singers do sound different from white ...

Not all of course.

And I just think that there is often certainly something that makes black singers sound so different from white, I told you Didge...I don't know why that is.

And I often do find the majority of black singers to sing very well, of course some white and black singers sound fantastic, but more often in MY OPINION, I find there to be just that something special in a black singers voice, that's all.

And I don't quite know what it is.

Why did you ask my age Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Skin colour?..

Black people may happen to be a different colour to us whites, but they do often sound different to white singers, maybe this has something to do with the vocal chords in black and white people,,or some other reason?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

How old are you?

What has this got to do with my age Didge?...I'm 39 , my age is below my avatar, now the truth is that many black singers do sound different from white ...

Not all of course.

And I just think that there is often certainly something that makes black singers sound so different from white, I told you Didge...I don't know why that is.

And I often do find the majority of black singers to sing very well, of course some white and black singers sound fantastic, but more often in MY OPINION, I find there to be just that something special in a black singers voice, that's all.

It has everything to do with your age, you were not born when Elvis first started and when people heard music mainly on the radio, showing you miss the point entirely, you can only say Elvis was white looking back in hindset.

Some people do sound different, but again this will fall down into categories of music, have you not seen the many examples I have shown you, where if you did not see the people, you would wrongly assume based on that type of music they were for example black, if it was RNB, or white if it was Opera, the point you are missing. When a type of music is associated with a culture, people will associate a sound based which groups is associated with that type of Music. Also accents will play a part also in how people sound in singing so a factor will play a part on where they gain the sound of their voice based off who and where they grow up with. There are many factors, I am not saying some white and black people sound different, some do, but the thread asked a very racial question based on who was better as a group. 

The point is you have good white and black singers and bad white and black singers, why bring their skin colour into the equation, it just makes for a racial view collectively which group is better.
What next, who is the better public speakers, black or white, who is the better politician, black or white (not based on their ability in each but their skin colour) , such statements are racial, where again we are all one biological race, you are trying to make a racial difference between groups of humans, when for centuries racist people have been stating these same racial arguments. It then leads to who is more intelligent as a group, who is more criminal etc.

Do you understand? 

So again I ask what does skin colour have to do with whether a person is a good singer or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Not all of course.

It has everything to do with your age, you were not born when Elvis first started and when people heard music mainly on the radio, showing you miss the point entirely, you can only say Elvis was white looking back in hindset.

Some people do sound different, but again this will fall down into categories of music, have you not seen the many examples I have shown you, where if you did not see the people, you would wrongly assume based on that type of music they were for example black, if it was RNB, or white if it was Opera, the point you are missing. When a type of music is associated with a culture, people will associate a sound based which groups is associated with that type of Music. Also accents will play a part also in how people sound in singing so a factor will play a part on where they gain the sound of their voice based off who and where they grow up with. There are many factors, I am not saying some white and black people sound different, some do, but the thread asked a very racial question based on who was better as a group. 

The point is you have good white and black singers and bad white and black singers, why bring their skin colour into the equation, it just makes for a racial view collectively which group is better.
What next, who is the better public speakers, black or white, who is the better politician, black or white, such statements are racial, where again we are all one biological race, you are trying to make a difference between humans, when for centuries racist people have been stating these same racial arguments. It then leads to who is more intelligent as a group, who is more criminal etc.

Do you understand? 

So again I ask what does skin colour have to do with whether a person is a good singer or not?

...I'm missing no point Didge and I never claimed to have been born when Elvis started his career ...and he certainly does not sound like a black person singing to me.

I only said that I thought black people had something a bit different and special about their singing voices , a unique sound, and I already stated that their are poor black and white singers, but the black singers who are good often do sound very unique.

You   are the one  who brought about the issue of racism on here Didge, not me.

And btw Didge...didn't you earlier say that there was no differentiation whatsoever in a black and white singer's voices?, now you admit there is, well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

What next, who is the better public speakers, black or white, who is the better politician, black or white, such statements are racial, where again we are all one biological race, you are trying to make a difference between humans, when for centuries racist people have been stating these same racial arguments. It then leads to who is more intelligent as a group, who is more criminal etc.

Do you understand? 

...I'm missing no point Didge and I never claimed to have been born when Elvis started his career ...and he certainly does not sound like a black person singing to me.

I only said that I thought black people had something a bit different and special about their singing voices , a unique sound, and I already stated that their are poor black and white singers, but the black singers who are good often do sound very unique.

You   are the one  who brought about the issue of racism on here Didge, not me.

Point so far above your head, it has cleared the moon, for example again, when Buddy Holly played at the Apollo, the black audience was expecting him to be black based on his voice, Elvis was thought to be black based on his voice, you have the hindsight of TV to see that he is actually white, so your point is so poor it shows you have no concept what I am saying

No, your thread title has now changed so do not lie, which you were quick to do when you did realise it was racial, as why change it? Again where you asked who was the better singers, black or whites, so please do not try to back out of your original claim and many people sound different, even if they are white for example. or have you never heard accents before?

So please take your racial arguments elsewhere, guess Big Andy was right about you after all then, if you cannot see making a claim based on skin colour can make a person a better singer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:10 pm

On February 25, 1957, Holly and the newly named Crickets drove 90 miles west to producer Norman Petty's studio in Clovis, New Mexico, to cut a demo. Their rocking version of "That'll Be the Day" attracted a contract from the New York—based Coral/Brunswick label, and it rose to Number One by September. As with many of Holly's early hits, producer Petty picked up a cowriter's credit. The song's success prompted the Crickets' first national tour in late 1957. Several promoters (including those at the Apollo Theater in New York, where Holly and his group became one of the first white acts to appear) were surprised that the group was white.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/buddy-holly/biography#ixzz36bSPMjkO 
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Now i do not think he sounds black (only by hindsight), but again rock and roll was seen as black music!

Get the point yet, or do you need a sling shot to hook on to Jupiter to bring you back to Earth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next