NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So is Phil the scum banned

+7
Eilzel
Fred Moletrousers
Cass
eddie
Ben Reilly
harvesmom
Raggamuffin
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So is Phil the scum banned Empty So is Phil the scum banned

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 pm

or not??

Back to top Go down

So is Phil the scum banned Empty Re: So is Phil the scum banned

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 pm

I just asked the same question.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 pm

He's saying he is over on the other site
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

He is. Just to be transparent, before I shut down that poll I did look at it, and it showed how vastly unpopular he is here.

And that was not the first thing by far since we let him back on. It was a mistake to do so; it wasn't good for him or for us, and I regret it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:He is. Just to be transparent, before I shut down that poll I did look at it, and it showed how vastly unpopular he is here.

And that was not the first thing by far since we let him back on. It was a mistake to do so; it wasn't good for him or for us, and I regret it.

Be warned Ben, this is what he has said lol:

Well they won't have seen the last of me i can tell them!.....And the gloves will really be on for round three!

PMSL, does he not mean the gloves will be off?

Well further proof of his intent

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:He is. Just to be transparent, before I shut down that poll I did look at it, and it showed how vastly unpopular he is here.

As I've already said to you. I think thanks is required from us all for banning him.
He really can't seem to control himself.

But as didge said, be warned; he will get nastier now, if that's possible.

I notice a certain someone else has been visibly absent for once today.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks for the info.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks Ben
the majority of your posters are grateful to you.  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 pm

thank gawd for that...
well thank Ben at least.....

I take it its safe to come out of the broom cupboard now??? :🚪

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:47 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:thank gawd for that...
well thank Ben at least.....

I take it its safe to come out of the broom cupboard now??? :🚪

No.

Get back in that closet!  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:50 pm

He's been like this for ages, but so many people just couldn't see it and thought he was nice. I'm pleased that others have seen him for what he is now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He's been like this for ages, but so many people just couldn't see it and thought he was nice. I'm pleased that others have seen him for what he is now.

Rags he has been like that for years.
We have all tried to help him and he spits it back at you.
Some people like Ben try to see the good in people and gave Phil every chance.
On the other hand some people want Phil here because he is useful to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He's been like this for ages, but so many people just couldn't see it and thought he was nice. I'm pleased that others have seen him for what he is now.

I tried for a few years nems. He is just beyond help tbh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes and look how he repaid you.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 pm

What should never have happened was everybody ganging up on him, throwing a few last punches and kicks as he crawled out of here.

Reminded me very much of our Keef when i first joined Sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 pm

thank you ben.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:What should never have happened was everybody ganging up on him, throwing a few last punches and kicks as he crawled out of here.

O Keefy, the one who supposedly had his wife post up that he had died, with times of funerals and everything then came back and said it was a hoax and he wasn't really dead?

I can't have a lot of sympathy for people like him and Phil I'm afraid.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I know you did. You genuinely cared about him and look what he has done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:15 pm

harvesmom wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:What should never have happened was everybody ganging up on him, throwing a few last punches and kicks as he crawled out of here.

O Keefy, the one who supposedly had his wife post up that he had died, with times of funerals and everything then came back and said it was a hoax and he wasn't really dead?

You don't need to give them sympathy.

But i would urge people not to push them further and further in to their sad little holes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

But i would urge people not to push them further and further in to their sad little holes.

What do you suggest then?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Andy, are you not aware that he started it all first?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ignoring him?

That's the best i can suggest Nems.

It's all over now anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ignoring him?

That's the best i can suggest Nems.

It's all over now anyway.

Simpler to have him shot BigA but why waste a perfectly good bullet?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 pm

I've got a good idea!
Let's not even waste another second of our valuable lives on discussing him.

He's boring enough when he's here.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Ben, I've reached the age where life really is too short to continue to hold grudges or express hatred even for one's former worst enemies, but I knew full well what would happen when you allowed that foul-mouthed, vicious apology for humankind Philagain back into the forum.

He has previous "form" for spreading the worst sort of poison and filth wherever he goes, and always tries to justify his obscene allegations and rants by claiming that he is "only retaliating."

One of his little ploys, and we have seen it in this forum only recently, is to drone on and on about his chosen lifestyle, partner and now some former boyfriend who appears to have turned up and then, when someone inevitably responds to his childish drivel in a way which does not meet with his complete approval, he flies into one of his serial temper tantrums, repeatedly shrieking "homophobia" in a pathetic attempt to gain some sort of moral high ground.

It's your site and I'm not for one moment going to try to advise you how to run it...but all I will say is that even when you have got rid of a rat, it will always try to find a way to get back in.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Now I don't think that Phil should have posted Eddie's son's name, not for one second.   But I've known people do a lot, lot worse, and we won't go into that again.

As for him posting information about his life, does it not occur to anyone that that is part of his illness, and he is ill.

If you don't like his posts, ignore him, even BA seems to agree with me on that.   The thread after thread about getting rid of him is simply viscous and nasty, and I don't give a fuck that Nems seems to think I want him here for some reason.   I simply want him treated like a human being, and if you lot think that is what you have been doing, your definition of human being is different to mine.   I remember fighting Seren about what she did to Keith.  You are doing exactly the same thing to Phil.   You should be ashamed, but you won't be. You're like a bloody lynch mob.

Last edited by Sassy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:40 pm

If someone PM's me with his full name and address i'll get someone in London to go round and give him some '' Counselling''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Phillipa wrote:
If someone PM's me with his full name and address i'll get someone in London to go round and give him some '' Counselling''.

If someone pms me your name and address I'll come round and show everyone what a snivelling little wreck of an old man you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Now I don't think that Phil should have posted Eddie's son's name, not for one second.   But I've known people do a lot, lot worse, and we won't go into that again.

As for him posting information about his life, does it not occur to anyone that that is part of his illness, and he is ill.

If you don't like his posts, ignore him, even BA seems to agree with me on that.   The thread after thread about getting rid of him is simply viscous and nasty, and I don't give a fuck that Nems seems to think I want him here for some reason.   I simply want him treated like a human being, and if you lot think that is what you have been doing, your definition of human being is different to mine.   I remember fighting Seren about what she did to Keith.  You are doing exactly the same thing to Phil.   You should be ashamed, but you won't be.    You're like a bloody lynch mob.

Agreed Sassy.

I'm the most heartless swine here, but i'm only heartless to those i think i can take it, i'll take the piddle out of anybody, but i'll try and protect those who need protecting.

The only reason i go on about BigMama, STILL, is because of the way she treated Keefy all those years ago.

Philagain clearly has problems, as everybody is proudly trumpeting from the rooftops - well done, while you're up there, spit on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

If someone pms me your name and address I'll come round and show everyone what a snivelling little wreck of an old man you are.

That would be ill advised OLD CRONE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Now I don't think that Phil should have posted Eddie's son's name, not for one second.   But I've known people do a lot, lot worse, and we won't go into that again.

If you don't like his posts, ignore him, even BA seems to agree with me on that.   The thread after thread about getting rid of him is simply viscous and nasty, and I don't give a fuck that Nems seems to think I want him here for some reason.   I simply want him treated like a human being, and if you lot think that is what you have been doing, your definition of human being is different to mine.   I remember fighting Seren about what she did to Keith.  You are doing exactly the same thing to Phil.   You should be ashamed, but you won't be.    You're like a bloody lynch mob.

Agreed Sassy.

I'm the most heartless swine here, but i'm only heartless to those i think i can take it, i'll take the piddle out of anybody, but i'll try and protect those who need protecting.

The only reason i go on about BigMama, STILL, is because of the way she treated Keefy all those years ago.

Philagain clearly has problems, as everybody is proudly trumpeting from the rooftops - well done, while you're up there, spit on him.

For that, you can post anything in any thread! You're off my list officially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That would be ill advised OLD CRONE.

I might be slightly older than you, but I'll take a bet the hate of everything you carry inside you has effected what you look like, and you'll look like a shrivelled prune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Hmmmm

I know we are all told "its not done" to doubt the word of someone on a forum when they say I am such and such or I suffer from....and in general thats reasonable and fair, as asking for any sort of proof of course would mean the release od personal detais such that the poster could be identified...

HOWEVER

I wonder about phil..seriously wonder....

I mean...I was ignoring him....and in the space of a few hours he had shat on 3 or four perfectly innocuous threads.

then wonders (expects???) why people turn on him...

He may be "ill" THAT...does not mean that I have to tolerate him, lets face it...if yo had to put up with that IRL, you would have good grounds to have him "sectioned"

@Sassy...remember how many chances we gave him on SF????

I think he just enjoys being a git...or probably he is indeed just  ::troll:: 

bear in mind there was no "concerted effort" between me and any of the others that were kicking him this time...beyond the fact the HE had started the kicking

If you walk into a bar and smack 6 people in the mush...shoud you be surprised when those six (total strangers) start smacking back? Even if all 6 smack at once, doesnt make it a "concerted and planned attack" does it?

Its called consequences......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 pm

sassy sorry but if he is ill then the last place he needs to be on is forums. he came back with Ben's good grace and immediately started in on two nice threads with no provocation. at all.

I don't belong to gangs, never have done. I'm my own person with own opinions but he went again over the line with a disgusting sexual post that as a woman I found offensives to me not just the two it was aimed at.

that's my side. if it seems like I was ganging up on him that was not the intent but he carried on regardless so I wasn't going to waste my time. I didn't call him names but suggested he get help. he showed himself up with nobodys help.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:55 pm

You're right victor.

But within a week of me being here i let Benji know the score about Philagain.

When Andrea Borman first joined - the very day she joined, i warned him.

When 2 people joined with the names "main coon lover" and something else, i warned him.

He ignored me every time.

Swift, strong action would have prevented a lot of tears on all sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Yes, I remember Victor, and I remember that every time, even the last one, I was against banning him. I know some of the things he does are awful. I also know that some of the things done are done to deliberately provoke him and I know he is ill. We have someone on here who is supposed to work with people like that, and many of us have had our own problems, but if we can't find the humanity to just put him on ignore when he gets too much, knowing the life he and Doug have had to lead, then it doesn't say much for us, does it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 pm

I think you'll find that in general I personally have ignored Philagain's posts in this forum, Sassy, but as this is now a major forum issue I wouldn't agree that offering a comment is like acting like a lynch mob.

I admire you for trying to find the best of someone like him, but I'm afraid that his endless sheer, naked spite and hatred against a lot of us is based on nothing more substantial than the fact that he regards us as being "right wing."

In another forum a long time ago, I was screeched at by him as being a "homophobic Tory c*nt" after my first post simply for disagreeing with his politics!

I'm no psychiatrist, but I would regard the man as being more evil than ill.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 pm

I will comment on your trying to justify yourself seeing as I get a mention.
You don't give a shit about anyone unless they are useful to you. Phil simply fired the bullets you made or am I supposed to believe he came up with the drivel that I stabbed you in the back all by himself when he was long gone from SF?!
I could give a fuck about you or Phil but I would rather have a thief than a liar any day of the week. As for bloody lynch mobs you tried to get a few going in your time against the god squad remember?! Why are you not on the phone to Phil now if you care so much? Don't fret we all know the answer to that one.
Speaking of answers, any chance of you telling me how you saw a crime ref from a URL. I do hope that wasn't another lie, you know like the ones you told over the PMs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Sassy wrote:Yes, I remember Victor, and I remember that every time, even the last one, I was against banning him.   I know some of the things he does are awful.   I also know that some of the things done are done to deliberately provoke him and I know he is ill.   We have someone on here who is supposed to work with people like that, and many of us have had our own problems, but if we can't find the humanity to just put him on ignore when he gets too much, knowing the life he and Doug have had to lead, then it doesn't say much for us, does it.

Who works with people like him on here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Cass wrote:sassy sorry but if he is ill then the last place he needs to be on is forums. he came back with Ben's good grace and immediately started in on two nice threads with no provocation. at all.

I don't belong to gangs,  never have done. I'm my own person with own opinions but he went again over the line with a disgusting sexual post that as a woman I found offensives to me not just the two it was aimed at.

that's my side. if it seems like I was ganging up on him that was not the intent but he carried on regardless so I wasn't going to waste my time. I didn't call him names but suggested he get help. he showed himself up with nobodys help.

I know Cass, and I understand, I really do. But sometimes we get angry and most of us, although we have had problems, have had halfway decent lives. Their lives are hell. Because Dough has survived HIV, which was given to him by someone who raped him when he was on the streets, the drugs that keep him alive also give him terrible side effects, and Phil bears the brunt of that. He goes on forums to try and forget about it, but over the years, and his way of coping is to talk about everything. But over the years, some of the things I have seen said to him have make me cry, never mind him. I know what it is like to get abuse over something that has broken your heart, and I only got it for a comparitively short time, and it nearly drove me looney. I stayed on the forum in the misbegotten belief that I could make people see what a terrible thing they were doing and saying, and I'm a very strong person. I wish and I wish that Phil would not dish out the abuse, but I know I did and I'm mentally stronger and it went on for less time, so I doesn't come as any surprise to me that he can't. I sincerely worry about him and I think that is people put him on ignore when he was foul and were kind to him at other times, a totally different Phil would come out. None of us are perfect, but some of us aren't strong, and Phil is one of them and needs help for every single aspect of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Why does being ill mean that someone has to be spiteful? They could just as easily be pleasant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 pm

I think people are overlooking the fact here that Phil started all the trouble. Anyone would think we were all sitting here bored out of our brains, nothing else to do with our lives but wait till he posted about cat shit then jump on him.

Well I for one can happily say I ignored him until he started on me. And if ANYONE thinks I am going to sit back and let someone abuse me the way he did and not retaliate then they are very wrong.

And if anyone thinks I am going to sit back while he posts a good friend of mines childs name all over the internet, then they have that wrong too.

And I would suggest that if people here miss him, they can always join Bitchfest and visit him in The Reptile House. I imagine he is quite at home there.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm

I admire your stance but its not one I'm prepared to take. you all were kind to me when ive needed it and was a much appreciated believe me.

I don't see how talking about a forum Doug moderates where men are wanking into the camera (his words) is part of anything to do with being ill let alone anything else. nor what he said last night.

hes been violently anti Muslim and homophobic himself over the years don't forget.

I was smacked down by him many times and always tried to forgive but you get to a poin where you have to let it go. what he did was just as bad as the God squad with your situation (sorry I don't want to upset you). he could have and should have apologised but he didn't and like I said last night was the straw.

anyway ive said me bit and am now off to cry.....bloody Belgium.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why does being ill mean that someone has to be spiteful? They could just as easily be pleasant.

Hmm, well I've know you be pretty spiteful Rags, same as I have on occasions, so whats your excuse.   You think you are all sweetness and light all the time?   I'm not, and i have no intention of being, I learnt my lesson about that three years ago.   And that's my point, a short time of something changed me, Phil's had it for years, I'm not surprised he puts up an attack barrier to make sure he's not hurt first.

Last edited by Sassy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Cass wrote:I admire your stance but its not one I'm prepared to take. you all were kind to me when ive needed it and was a much appreciated believe me.

I don't see how talking about a forum Doug moderates where men are wanking into the camera (his words) is part of anything to do with being ill let alone anything else. nor what he said last night.

hes been violently anti Muslim and homophobic himself over the years don't forget.

I was smacked down by him many times and always tried to forgive but you get to a poin where you have to let it go. what he did was just as bad as the God squad with your situation (sorry I don't want to upset you). he could have and should have apologised but he didn't and like I said last night was the straw.

anyway ive said me bit and am now off to cry.....bloody Belgium.

Don't cry - it's 2 -1 now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm

GAME ON NOW!!!!!!!!

ahem sorry guys....over excited here.....beer everywhere
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why does being ill mean that someone has to be spiteful? They could just as easily be pleasant.

Hmm, well I've know you be pretty spiteful Rags, same as I have on occasions, so whats your excuse.   You think you are all sweetness and light all the time?   I'm not, and i have no intention of being, I learnt my less about that three years ago.   And that's my point, a short time of something changed me, Phil's had it for years, I'm not surprised he puts up an attack barrier to make sure he's not hurt first.

I don't claim to be mentally ill - Phil does though. Why do you think that's a good excuse for him to be so spiteful?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm

All I can say is this time it must have been seriously bad...even didge had enough of him...and I dont see didge as lacking either patience OR empathy for the underdog.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:All I can say is this time it must have been seriously bad...even didge had enough of him...and I dont see didge as lacking either patience OR empathy for the underdog.....

What? Remember the arguments we've had with him about poor people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Hmm, well I've know you be pretty spiteful Rags, same as I have on occasions, so whats your excuse.   You think you are all sweetness and light all the time?   I'm not, and i have no intention of being, I learnt my less about that three years ago.   And that's my point, a short time of something changed me, Phil's had it for years, I'm not surprised he puts up an attack barrier to make sure he's not hurt first.

I don't claim to be mentally ill - Phil does though. Why do you think that's a good excuse for him to be so spiteful?

I've already explained Rags, if you can't understand what I have written then I can't put it in any way you would have any empathy for. It's not just his illness, it's all the other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next