NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

+8
Lone Wolf
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Cass
scrat
veya_victaous
harvesmom
eddie
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya Empty Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Veya, just thought I'd let you know that Phil aka catman is kinda putting you on the spot:

Philagain wrote:

They were picking on you before JD....Eddie, Nems and the rest of the coven will continue to do that.

They will be PMing the yankee doodle ---- until they are blue in the face!

Veya told me what was going on, in their numerous complaints against me!

eddie does make complaints as well.

Philagain
Needs a custom title

http://bitchfest.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10930&p=287490#p287490

@Veya, you may or may not have wanted to know this, thought I'd let you know.

@Ben You can clarify that I have never once, reported anyone. I just don't do it.

Lock this thread if you wish. I've no further use for it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya Empty Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by harvesmom Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 pm

He's copied my post I made 5 minutes ago already. I think he misses me really  cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! 

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya Empty Re: Phil's huff and puff.....Atttn: Veya

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 pm

harvesmom wrote:He's copied my post I made 5 minutes ago already. I think he misses me really  cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! 

You're proper scum now!!  bounce cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

Hardly the most abusive thread I've seen...and not even from this forum...

You seem to overlook the filthy your friends write about kids Eddie.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

This hardly qualifies as abuse , and as I said it's not even taken from this forum.

JD I don't know of it's me, but your post makes no sense.
I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

I've stated I dislike posts about posters children and I stand by it.

Off you trot to BF and discuss this matter further.  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Oh I've never reported before, but here,,,take a look at this anyway.

I speak only the truth ever, and I don't file reports, never have, apart from debunker.

You never stood by last nights posts about children Eddie.

And it's not the first time you e reported something so tiddlywinks and insignificant, I would understand if you were receiving terrible anise or something, but you're not.

That's more like the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Bit of a cheap shot anyway Eddie,,,knowing Phil is banned and can't respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:Bit of a cheap shot anyway Eddie,,,knowing Phil is banned and can't respond.

Phil would do worse were the situation reversed and you know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Summers wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Bit of a cheap shot anyway Eddie,,,knowing Phil is banned and can't respond.

Phil would do worse were the situation reversed and you know it.

Well, ok..he would.

But there is far worse on here than Phil.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it's not the first time you e reported something so tiddlywinks and insignificant, I would understand if you were receiving terrible anise or something, but you're not.

Erm wasnt online last night JD

Ben and dean and sphinx when she next logs on, will clarify that I don't report (and so bloody what if I did anyway?)

Phil can respond on his "blob" on BF: you know, the one that no one gives a pigs bollock about?
That one!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ben and dean and sphinx when she next logs on, will clarify that I don't report (and so bloody what if I did anyway?)

Phil can respond on his "blob" on BF: you know, the one that no one gives a pigs bollock about?
That one!

Eddie dear, I'm rarely on NF these days , but that is where some who have been bullied to bully the bullies...that's what BF is mainly made up of!

The admin there are alright, but you  maybe don't believe that..Edna does dish it out, and she is good at it...but only because she has been given it in the first place....

You really should look at scummy dogs where the admin bully women in particular and invent ,for no reason,,,,vile allegations against people.

The worst site I've ever been on.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

That one!

Eddie dear, I'm rarely on NF these days , but that is where some who have been bullied to bully the bullies...that's what BF is mainly made up of!

The admin there are alright, but you  maybe don't believe that..Edna does dish it out, and she is good at it...but only because she has been given it in the first place....

You really should look at scummy dogs where  the admin bully women in particular and invent ,for no reason,,,,vile allegations against people.

Burger.

No idea why you're prattling on about dogs forum and Edna????

Seriously. Go to bed.  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:43 pm

would that be evil Edna...????

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 pm

For the Record Nems PM a complaint to me Once. I don't think Eddie ever has.  :\\:[: 

I don't know what's going on  confused And I'm not sure that i want to  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Bring back Phil there's nowt wrong with the lad!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

scrat wrote:Bring back Phil there's nowt wrong with the lad!

Well said Scrat  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:For the Record Nems PM a complaint to me Once. I don't think Eddie ever has.  :\\:[: 

I don't know what's going on  confused And I'm not sure that i want to  Rolling Eyes 

I think Phil is implying you and he were "together' in his vendetta.......

Don't worry Veya, I'm almost positive Phil is alone in thinking this.  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You really should look at scummy dogs where  the admin bully women in particular and invent ,for no reason,,,,vile allegations against people.

Burger.

No idea why you're prattling on about dogs forum and Edna????

Seriously. Go to bed.  Rolling Eyes 

,,,after you. Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

I agree - with a firm admin he could contribute just like the rest of us.

It's a failure of the system.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Why should an adult need his posts moderating or Admin intervention?

Or are we just overlooking the fact that Phil is an alcoholic, abusive moron who thrives on drama?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:01 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:For the Record Nems PM a complaint to me Once. I don't think Eddie ever has.  :\\:[: 

I think Phil is implying you and he were "together' in his vendetta.......

Don't worry Veya, I'm almost positive Phil is alone in thinking this.  Rolling Eyes 

I like Phil but I don't do these forum vendetta things, I couldn't be bothered for one  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am

Quite.

Perhaps he'll C&P the response you gave.
That will clear up the matter somewhat.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:09 am

harvesmom wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Or are we just overlooking the fact that Phil is an alcoholic, abusive moron who thrives on drama?
Phil deserves us and we deserve him, he offers something different, and that's the problem with people who cannot cope with change, the world seems to spin quicker and quicker, you can't jump off, best make the best of a bad thing, if that's the only way you can look at it, everyone knows the alternative to globalisation is anarchy, and I don't see a hunger for that,,,,,,,yet!

Best just take a dip into the reality and learn to deal with it.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Phil deserves us and we deserve him, he offers something different, and that's the problem with people who cannot cope with change, the world seems to spin quicker and quicker, you can't jump off, best make the best of a bad thing, if that's the only way you can look at it, everyone knows the alternative to globalisation is anarchy, and I don't see a hunger for that,,,,,,,yet!

Righty ho..... But just one thing.. I don't deserve Phil, I've never done anything that bad  Neutral 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:18 am

harvesmom wrote:
scrat wrote:

Righty ho..... But just one thing.. I don't deserve Phil, I've never done anything that bad  Neutral 
Well you're about as useful as a chocolate fire guard, have you ever done something good?,,,,,,we can remove tolerance from the list to make it easier.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Well you're about as useful as a chocolate fire guard, have you ever done something good?,,,,,,we can remove tolerance from the list to make it easier.

I hope you don't get chocolate stains on your underpants a la Thin Lizzy......
People might think you've shit yourself  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Yeah.....

Hum....apart from that, everything ok?  :\\:[: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 am

eddie wrote:
scrat wrote:

I hope you don't get chocolate stains on your underpants a la Thin Lizzy......
People might think you've shit yourself  Shocked 
I would reach into the bothered pocket only to find nothing.

I enjoyed the  "almost positive" remark.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:30 am

harvesmom wrote:
scrat wrote:

O soz, did you want an argument? I'm not really in the mood so I'll agree with you, you are quite right. I don't tolerate idiots. That help?

I think a chocolate fire guard is a good idea.
It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

Scrat is pretty astute  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:31 am

harvesmom wrote:
scrat wrote:

Oh yes you do,,,,,
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Oh yes you do,,,,,

Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there is far worse than Phil.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

Well I'm impressed  cheers Except I didn't get the world spinning bit  alien  My world still revolves around the sun, not Scrat or Phil, however much that may hurt them  cheers 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:40 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

He is also a total gentleman, and never boastful.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:
Oh yes you do,,,,,

Well said Scrat..it starts to piss you off when others seem to be trying to dictate to you eh?

And we know there  is far worse than Phil.

JD, I hope you take this in the manner that its meant, but can you fuck off and mind your own business? I have a billion nerves and you are getting on every single one of them just lately
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:44 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

It melts, you eat it.

Everyone's happy.

quite Cool
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:45 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:
Oh yes you do,,,,,

Hi JD, Phil is what he is, we're all shaped by the world we live in, but at the end of the day we're all human beings and must learn to accept the variability of the species, it's natural and normal.

Why the RWhinge and religious zealots fret about it obviously is beyond me, does anyone actually give a fuck about sexual orientation in these times?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:52 am

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

JD, I hope you take this in the manner that its meant, but can you fuck off and mind your own business? I have a billion nerves and you are getting on every single one of them just lately

No,perhaps  you can fuck off HM, really rude for no reason aren't you? You sound identical to your master..

Look , you've done  nothing but post snide remarks at me since you arrived , my comment was not for you, I was speaking with Scrat, so kindly stop being a cheeky bastard,now piss off and try to learn some manners you impudent fucker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hi JD, Phil is what he is, we're all shaped by the world we live in, but at the end of the day we're all human beings and must learn to accept the variability of the species, it's natural and normal.

Why the RWhinge and religious zealots fret about it obviously is beyond me, does anyone actually give a fuck about sexual orientation in these times?

That's it Scrat..who gives a shit if he's gay?..well some on here do sadly..

We are what we are bit the hypocrisy and two faced ness of some is astonishing ..they love to bite at minor dogs in retaliation, but say nothing to others who call kids mongrels, spazzies etc..

Absolute hypocrisy at its best mate...and not too mention the false pretence at being offended over next to nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 am

Joy Division wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

No,perhaps  you can fuck off HM, really rude for no reason aren't you? You sound identical to your master..

Look , you've done  nothing but post snide remarks at me since you arrived , my comment was not for you, I was speaking with Scrat, so kindly stop being a cheeky bastard,now piss off and try to learn some manners you impudent fucker.

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:03 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ah come on scrat - people, if they say something bad about Phil are not saying it because he's gay, don't try that!

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 am

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I cant decide if you have either just got sick of pretending to be nice and can't keep it up any longer so have reverted to type, or if you have just had a bad batch of weed this weekend. Whichever it is, your true colours are certainly showing now.
Harvesmum, I recognise this ID from sky ado?

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:23 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I've seen nothing but a disgraceful attempt to smear JD this weekend, JD is a life force of many forums, a good solid member of our community, if you must jump on this obscene bandwagon then do so, I for one will not think better of you because of it.

It's disgusting bullying, unacceptable and,,,,,,and one comes to the conclusion that Phil was banned for what?

So? yes I was on Sky, I don't get your point?

Yes I've been around forums long enough to know that JD is a fake, he is no more Scottish than I am and his M.O is to cause as much trouble as he can on forums. But I have ignored that until he wants to start on me. If you can't see that then hey ho, you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine.

As for why Phil is banned, you had better ask Ben its his forum not mine or yours. But if you want a clue go read the threads in the basement.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

....thanks Scrat, I only want to debate/chat without the need for this bullying, I'm put in a position where I have no choice but to defend myself, sadly even if this means returning petty insults , I obviously don't want to, but it's going a bit too far where some are now trying to tell me what I can and cannot say..

While all along the bullies think they can just talk to me as they wish.

Look HM, I returned a bit if cheek there, but please , please don't tell me what I can't write on here, if anyone will, that will be the admin(s) of this forum....

As for not being Scottish, well...I've heard that from your friend Nems countless times, and if you really think I would bother to invent that, then I think that most likely the gang culture has got to you...

So which country do you think I'm from?, ach, actuaully, just leave it.

But I'm just telling you HM, if you keep this bullying up with others against me, I'm gonna obviously fire back, I do to want, but I will.

Thanks Scrat, the open minded gent, who can see things for what they are as always.

I appreciate that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:43 am

Phil was not initially banned -- please, let's keep the facts straight. He was put in the basement for repeated rule breaking and for the fact that when he was asked to stop breaking the rules, he responded with expletive-laden screeds. He decided he couldn't accept that, not me. In my view, he has way bigger problems than fights on the internet that he should be devoting his time and energy to.

I came to the decision that if he tried to sign up again, he wouldn't be allowed to, and I stand by it. He used to contribute here but got to the point that all he seemed to be able to do was fight with other members. By the way, I don't understand that -- is it fun? Should I give it a whirl sometime? It seems like there are better uses of your time, but what do I know?

As far as PMing the admins, I don't have a problem with that. Sometimes people just want to vent, sometimes people want to share a concern in private or point me or one of the others to something we might not have seen.

The problem is when people think the admins can solve a personal conflict they have with another user. The hard fact is that nobody can solve a problem between two parties better than the two parties in conflict themselves. I would far rather have people fight it out and eventually come to the point where they see the need to resolve it than try to butt in with my limited knowledge and try to enact some fix that most times will not work.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 am

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'd say bad weed and a come down off something.  silent 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Phil was not initially banned -- please, let's keep the facts straight. He was put in the basement for repeated rule breaking and for the fact that when he was asked to stop breaking the rules, he responded with expletive-laden screeds. He decided he couldn't accept that, not me. In my view, he has way bigger problems than fights on the internet that he should be devoting his time and energy to.

I came to the decision that if he tried to sign up again, he wouldn't be allowed to, and I stand by it. He used to contribute here but got to the point that all he seemed to be able to do was fight with other members. By the way, I don't understand that -- is it fun? Should I give it a whirl sometime? It seems like there are better uses of your time, but what do I know?

As far as PMing the admins, I don't have a problem with that. Sometimes people just want to vent, sometimes people want to share a concern in private or point me or one of the others to something we might not have seen.

The problem is when people think the admins can solve a personal conflict they have with another user. The hard fact is that nobody can solve a problem between two parties better than the two parties in conflict themselves. I would far rather have people fight it out and eventually come to the point where they see the need to resolve it than try to butt in with my limited knowledge and try to enact some fix that most times will not work.

Thank for the explanation but it wasn't needed.
I wasn't asking why Phil was banned - we all know why (apart from scrat who's too stoned or busy making things out of chocolate to read why)

My initial question was this:
Can you out the record straight, please, and let it be known I haven't reported anybody?
Thanks a lot.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 am

scrat wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

That is total rubbish your pal JD is a disgusting pervert who rapes cats in his shed, from the moment i joined this forum he has goaded me followed me on every thread and constantly mocked what i believe .

He was out for an argument this weekend and he finally got what he wanted, I took it to PM where he replied with obscenities , i didn't call his kid i said he was lying about having a kid with autism there is a difference but he dramatized it to get even more attention .

My hubby on the hand gave him some of his own medicine and that wouldn't have happened if JD didn't call me a slag . Now if he want's to continue with the slanging match i am quite good at that but my husband is the master of slanging matches and banter . JD is a coward and an attention seeker .
So please do not try and make out that JD was so badly treated over the weekend because he got what he wanted it must make his life a little more exciting because it must be piss boring sat behind a computer 24/7 which i find very odd for someone is supposed to have four kids you would think he would be enjoying their company and taking them out to the park on the swings instead of trolling this forum .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

....thanks Scrat, I only want to debate/chat without the need for this bullying, I'm put in a position where I have no choice but to defend myself, sadly even if this means returning petty insults , I obviously don't want to, but it's going a bit too far where some are now trying to tell me what I can and cannot say..

While all along the bullies think they can just talk to me as they wish.

Look HM, I returned a bit if cheek there, but please , please don't tell me what I can't write on here, if anyone will, that will be the admin(s) of this forum....

As for not being Scottish, well...I've heard that from your friend Nems countless times, and if you really think I would bother to invent that, then I think that most likely the gang culture has got to you...

So which country do you think I'm from?, ach, actuaully, just leave it.

But I'm just telling you HM, if you keep this bullying up with others against me, I'm gonna obviously fire back, I do to want, but I will.

Thanks Scrat, the open minded gent, who can see things for what they are as always.

I appreciate that.

No you don't you are trouble causer a liar and troll. You need attention and you need help .

Look at the threads to see how vile and sick you are JD . You are using your kids condition to gain even more attention and it isn't working because people don't give a shit about you , you have shown your true colours once again . Everyone knows i won't take any shit and you will get it back if you push me or my hubby too far and rightly so , why the fuck should we be tolerant with you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 am

Phil is implying that there was a concerted effort to get rid of him, and he's implying that there is also an effort to get rid of JD. He is suggesting that people are PMing Ben about it.

I haven't done anything like that. I have only even PMd one mod - that was Lurker when one thread was being spammed by Sassy, but it was only to ask him to stop the spam. He didn't do anything anyway.  lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next