NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed

2 posters

Go down

Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed Empty Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 am

A driver caught doing 150mph while toddlers were in the car without seatbelts has been jailed.

Keith Millard, 27, of Berwick-upon-Tweed, was jailed for 20 weeks at Peterborough Crown Court on 17 June after admitting dangerous driving and driving with no insurance.
He has also been banned from driving for three years and ordered to pay £600 in costs and a £100 victim surcharge, Cambridgeshire Police said.
Millard was spotted driving a black Mercedes 320 down the A1 at Norman Cross, near Peterborough, by officers carrying out a speed check at about 9.30pm on 14 September.
Police followed the car to the A14 where it slowed to about 90mph due to heavy traffic, allowing them to catch up and pull the driver over.
When officers got to the vehicle, they found a woman sat in the passenger seat and four young children crammed in the back.
Six-month old twins were in car seats facing forwards without seatbelts, a one-year-old girl was asleep on the seat between them and a two-year-old boy was found in the footwell, according to Cambridgeshire Police.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/driver-caught-doing-150mph-with-toddlers-not-wearing-seatbelts-in-car-jailed-9574762.html

Back to top Go down

Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed Empty Re: Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 am

No different to social services finding out that children haven't been fed, clothed and looked after properly.

Take them off him, ban him from driving for life and give him 10 years!

He was also risking the lives of hundreds/thousands of others.

Scum!

Back to top Go down

Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed Empty Re: Driver caught doing 150mph with toddlers not wearing seatbelts in car jailed

Post by Andy Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 am

Is this the reason for Jardon's continued absence from Flop?
He admits to driving a very fast top of the range sporty car.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 am

Handy Andy wrote:Is this the reason for Jardon's continued absence from Flop?
He admits to driving a very fast top of the range sporty car.

Hi Andy - you're best not mentioning that any more, now that the police are investigating.

In fact, if i were you i'd stay off the forums.

Good luck with the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Bit subdued over there, isn't it?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Bit subdued over there, isn't it?

A bit like you and TiTS when i ask the difficult questions.

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:26 pm

I'd like to ask you a queston Handy, whyare you so interested in what goes on in Flap? if you could not care less about the forum why are you on it? Is it because you can spill your bile on here and you think it makes you look "Big"?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Dumb posted private messages from me to Sassy on flop. Some of which were "embellished"
That makes it my concern.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Last edited by Handy Andy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Dumb posted private messages from me to Sassy on flop. Some of which were "embellished"
That makes it my concern.

Andy, i'm going to have to find you in contempt of court soon.

Didn't the police tell you to stay away/keep quiet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 pm

nicko wrote:I'd like to ask you a queston Handy,  whyare you so interested in what goes on in Flap? if you could not care less about the forum why are you on it?   Is it because you can spill your bile on here and you think it makes you look  "Big"?

Perv'een . lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:02 pm

Oh dear,
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down