NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Couldn't Make This Up

2 posters

Go down

You Couldn't Make This Up Empty You Couldn't Make This Up

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 am

28th June 2014

He's got the whole world in his hands (BigAndy9 has!).

You Couldn't Make This Up _7588710

A man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing a sex worker in east London.

Farooq Shah, 21, of Station Road, Forest Gate, east London, stabbed Mariana Popa to death in Ilford Lane, Redbridge, on 28 October.

Shah was ordered to serve a minimum of 28 years for the murder and received a concurrent six year sentence for robbery.

The Met Police said he had "deprived a young daughter of her mother".

CCTV footage
Ms Popa, a Romanian national, had arrived in the UK only weeks before her murder, police said.

She had a six-year-old daughter and was in the early stages of pregnancy at the time of her death, officers said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28064995

Back to top Go down

You Couldn't Make This Up Empty Re: You Couldn't Make This Up

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 am

B4st4rd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:04 am

Oh my. It appears the shaky Muslim-Foreigner Alliance to Ruin BigAndy9's Life (MFARBL) is starting to fall apart ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh my. It appears the shaky Muslim-Foreigner Alliance to Ruin BigAndy9's Life (MFARBL) is starting to fall apart ...

Is that how much you care about a young woman's life being snuffed out?

Glad I'm one of those evil rightwingers. I'd hate to be a caring leftie hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh my. It appears the shaky Muslim-Foreigner Alliance to Ruin BigAndy9's Life (MFARBL) is starting to fall apart ...

Glad I'm one of those evil rightwingers.  I'd hate to be a caring leftie hypocrite.

Oh, so BA marvels that a Muslim killing a foreigner is something "you couldn't make up," but I'm the uncaring one?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Glad I'm one of those evil rightwingers.  I'd hate to be a caring leftie hypocrite.

Oh, so BA marvels that a Muslim killing a foreigner is something "you couldn't make up," but I'm the uncaring one?

Never mind all the white british men who have killed their partners AND their children, in BA's view they don't count, they don't have a skin that is coloured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Never mind all the white british men who have killed their partners AND their children, in BA's view they don't count, they don't have a skin that is coloured.

My my my slurp slurp Sassy Razz Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

What, now people can't even agree with me? Jesus, you're a hateful little thing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

What, now people can't even agree with me? Jesus, you're a hateful little thing.

Dont be such a moron Ben for the love of Christ. I am simply repeating back to her what she says to me about Quill. But you dont see those posts do you? No because you see what you want to see. Get a fucking grip man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Your right on the money there Ben, she does it with me too and has a nasty habit of propping up the racists /extreme RW....simply to get to others.

Others and myself couldn't even show a bit of appreciation to you for having us on your good forum without being labelled an ass licker! Laughing 

She is particularly bad with Sassy though.

She's no more than a cling on to the RW tbh, but sadly there are growing numbers who like to blame every inch of crime on Muslims and or back people.

What a shit state of affairs though.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Dont be such a moron Ben for the love of Christ. I am simply repeating back to her what she says to me about Quill.  But you dont see those posts do you? No because you see what you want to see. Get a fucking grip man

OMG!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Dont be such a moron Ben for the love of Christ. I am simply repeating back to her what she says to me about Quill.  But you dont see those posts do you? No because you see what you want to see. Get a fucking grip man

Sorry, I don't pay much attention to your posts. Something about passive-aggressive mewling turns my stomach, I much prefer people to just say what they mean.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Sorry, I don't pay much attention to your posts. Something about passive-aggressive mewling turns my stomach, I much prefer people to just say what they mean.

Dont be silly Ben its Sassys posts you have been missing, the type I just repeated back to her and you jumped on.
You miss those the same way you missed all the foul language by Phil and all the times Tess was called a dog. You are selective and thats why you are crap. Is that passive enough ass hole?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Dont be silly Ben its Sassys posts you have been missing, the type I just repeated back to her and you jumped on.
You miss those the same way you missed all the foul language by Phil and all the times Tess was called a dog. You are selective and thats why you are crap. Is that passive enough ass hole?

You really are being hateful little shit stirrer again but that's all you ever do on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

::smthg:: 

Nems, you really are fortunate Ben is so laid back, but you know that really don't you?

If you dropped the vendetta's and badness , you would get on better.

I think you should be apologising to Ben, instead of calling him an asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Philagain wrote:
Nems wrote:

You really are being hateful little shit stirrer again but that's all you ever do on here.

Oh get a job you scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Stop it now, I might cry.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well dont cry sweetie just try to be a little bit fair on occasion, You will soon get the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well dont cry sweetie just try to be a little bit fair on occasion, You will soon get the hang of it.

Do I need to ship you a book on sarcasm?  Razz 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Do I need to ship you a book on sarcasm?  Razz 

Oh Bugger I thought I was quite good at it ! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Nems, you really are fortunate Ben is so laid back, but you know that really don't you?

What has it got to do with you though JD?? You're such a simpering little ninny.
You have chosen your friends this time around and by God you're giving those aresholes a good licking!

You,forget we all know you of old so we know what you're really like!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

What has it got to do with you though JD?? You're such a simpering little ninny.
You have chosen your friends this time around and by God you're giving those aresholes a good licking!

This is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Aww x

Lookey here Eddie, you and your chum are responsible for your own words in here and Ben shouldn't have to keep baby sitting.

OKAY.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:29 pm

scratch 

Seriously. I din nae speak crack.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 pm

eddie wrote:scratch 

Seriously. I din nae speak crack.

No..but I can certainly smell it fae here,,

Hae a bath wummin! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Again.  scratch 

What is the crack head layabout saying?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 pm

eddie wrote:Again.  scratch 

He says he can smell your crack from where he is and so can you have a bath.

Because thats the little charmer he is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Summit fishy about you Eddie ...innit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Summit fishy about you Eddie ...innit?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Nems wrote:

He says he can smell your crack from where he is and so can you have a bath.

Because thats the little charmer he is

Ah. Righto.
Intelligent then!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

What does this mean and does it have anything to do with the thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down