NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London

+7
eddie
veya_victaous
Fred
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London  Empty We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:25 pm

BRITONS fighting for the al-Qaeda splinter group terrorising the Middle East have made a series of menacing threats against the UK and the West.

One fighter — unmasked today as a computer hacker from Birmingham who stole Tony Blair’s details — has suggested attacks at the general election to ensure that the black flag of jihad flies over Downing Street.

Another extremist, a former private school pupil, has warned of a new wave of 9/11-style atrocities if America launches airstrikes against militants seizing control of swathes of Iraq.

A third jihadist, from Portsmouth, wrote about embarking on “a killing spree” against non-Muslims in Britain if he ever returns home.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/Defence/article1422787.ece

Back to top Go down

We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London  Empty Re: We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 pm

More nice friendly happy clappy Muslims......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London  Empty Re: We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:25 pm

and the left will chant "its only a few"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Tesstacious wrote:BRITONS fighting for the al-Qaeda splinter group terrorising the Middle East have made a series of menacing threats against the UK and the West.

One fighter — unmasked today as a computer hacker from Birmingham who stole Tony Blair’s details — has suggested attacks at the general election to ensure that the black flag of jihad flies over Downing Street.

Another extremist, a former private school pupil, has warned of a new wave of 9/11-style atrocities if America launches airstrikes against militants seizing control of swathes of Iraq.

A third jihadist, from Portsmouth, wrote about embarking on “a killing spree” against non-Muslims in Britain if he ever returns home.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/Defence/article1422787.ece

Let's hope he's arrested if he ever returns home.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

which is why we are where we are at now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
and the left will chant "its only a few"  

Rolling Eyes  

YET another load of fallacious bulldust from the forums righteous nongs...

ONCE again Victor has to prove that he's lost all touch with reality..   Suspect 

when you have intelligent comment to add, rather than just attacking posters...you might be worth considering....

lets have some input from you instead of crap...

what do YOU think is likely to happen when all these "brave young jihadists " return to britain????

you recon our border force can keep em out???? ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:26 pm

If it has to happen you can be sure the Liberal lefties will be first in the firing line. Well that's me I an always find the silver lining.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:18 pm

nah fred, the lefties will be as far away as possible still shouting its only a few....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm glad BigAndy9 didn't say anything on this - victor would have shouted RACIST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm

why would I ...there IS a difference you know...

racism says you are a black man and i hate you for that...

this is something different

THIS says you represent an ideology which is used to justify vile acts, you have failed repeatedly to wholesale condemn these acts within your holy places, you have failed repeatedly to hunt down and turn in those who would use your faith in this way, THEREFORE, I cannot tell if YOU are good or bad. For my safety and that of everyone one else, I thus cannot trust you. If there was to be trouble on our streets I do not know who's side you would be on therefore I cannot trust you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:13 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:why would I ...there IS a difference you know...

racism says you are a black man and i hate you for that...

this is something different

THIS says you represent an ideology which is used to justify vile acts, you have failed repeatedly to wholesale condemn these acts within your holy places, you have failed repeatedly to hunt down and turn in those who would use your faith in this way, THEREFORE, I cannot tell if YOU are good or bad. For my safety and that of everyone one else, I thus cannot trust you. If there was to be trouble on our streets I do not know who's side you would be on therefore I cannot trust you.

Oh, well i never knew that, because the other day you said i am clearly a racist.

So, where have i said "you are a black man and i hate you for that" or anything close to it?

Now, i can show you where i have said i don't hate black men, Muslims or any other colour/religion...

You're just another little prick who says things to ingratiate yourself with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:23 pm

victorisnotamused:

@ JD

firstly I am certain that SM is all to well aware of these comments by now
secondly i am equally certain she treats em with the contempt they deserve

I am also very certain the she is quite aware the BA is a R/w racist tit
I am also totally certain that BA knows I think he is a R/W racist tit
and I am equally totally certain the BA doesnt give a flying f**k that I think he is a R/W racist tit...

so instead of beating up an obscuring froth over irrelevant side issues...hows about answering the post?

and other commentary on it?

I know its probaly stunned you lefties into mind numbing silence, but......

Vic, we haven't forgotten that you set up and presided over the most RACIST forum in England.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:37 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Bloody Hell, you, Quill and Tommy Monk should form a comedy act, you sure are making me laugh tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:38 pm

that you are racist, or at least xenophobic is beyond doubt, as evidenced by your constant stream of "foreigner crime" where you assume that anyone with a foreign name is ergo foreign.

perhaps you DO concern yourself that I think you are a racist tit ::dunno:: 

SF racist??? how so...
Do I give a shit????

uh hu... ::=|Q:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Sassy wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Bloody Hell, you, Quill and Tommy Monk should form a comedy act, you sure are making me laugh tonight.

Oh i see.

It's because we are WHITE!

Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:43 pm

No Andy, it's because you are a tit, pure and simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Sassy wrote:No Andy, it's because you are a tit, pure and simple.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:46 pm

anyhows back to the O/P.....

they should of course cancell their passports and make them "stateless" and thus deny them reentry but the monster called the EU wont let us do that. So we will HAVE to let em back in...and then what...there's nothing we CAN do about them...until its too late.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:58 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:that you are racist, or at least xenophobic is beyond doubt, as evidenced by your constant stream of "foreigner crime" where you assume that anyone with a foreign name is ergo foreign.

SF racist???  how so...
Do I give a shit????

Racism is a horrible thing, therefore i do not like to be called a racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:that you are racist, or at least xenophobic is beyond doubt, as evidenced by your constant stream of "foreigner crime" where you assume that anyone with a foreign name is ergo foreign.

SF racist???  how so...
Do I give a shit????

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Definitely going for the comedy value tonight aren't you BA.

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck and it's flippin quackers.

Last edited by Sassy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:07 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

SF racist???  how so...
Do I give a shit????

:-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-: 

We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London  45014927
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Definitely going for the comedy value tonight aren't you BA.

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck and it's flippin quackers.

So Sassy, where have i ever quacked like a duck?

Think carefully about the definition of racism and racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Andy, we know you try and pull the wool and we know you are very careful. We also know how racist you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Sassy wrote:Andy, we know you try and pull the wool and we know you are very careful.   We also know how racist you are.

So you just think i'm a RACIST?

Just a careful one who has never shown any racism. Interesting.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Andy, we know you try and pull the wool and we know you are very careful.   We also know how racist you are.

Just a careful one who has never shown any racism.  Interesting.

lol

I could have sworn you once created a topic here in which you freely admitted to being a racist ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol

I could have sworn you once created a topic here in which you freely admitted to being a racist ...

?

I'll look for it - you've got me interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:00 am

Nope - there is no such thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:26 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol

We’ll fly black flag of jihad over London  Libera10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

The amount of "look how asleep I am" emoticons you used, shows you went to a lot of effort Benjy.
Must've tired you out  Sleep 

Hahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:54 am

I get fucked off with foreigners sometimes.
I'm not racist.

I got pissed off with a white woman on the bus yesterday, she was a skanky bitch and I told her so.

I'm not racist.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 am

eddie wrote:I get fucked off with foreigners sometimes.
I'm not racist.

I got pissed off with a white woman on the bus yesterday, she was a skanky bitch and I told her so.

I'm not racist.

the trick is just don't say a colour  Cool  You can call anyone a fuckwit  Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Sassy wrote:No Andy, it's because you are a tit, pure and simple.

From the Queen of Tits fucking hell the kettle calling the pot big style.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Still waiting to see the thread i started in which i freely admitted to being a racist.

He swears he remembers it, therefore he must be quite certain...

Basketball 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm not racist.

I'm not racist.

Why was she a skanky b1tch, and why did you get p1ssed off with her eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
I'm not racist.

I'm not racist.

She looked skanky she spoke like a skank and she was rough as arses.
She pissed me off because she was swearing and shouting on the phone in front of mine and her own, child.

Skank.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

She pissed me off because she was swearing and shouting on the phone in front of mine and her own, child.

Skank.

Oh, well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Skank.

Oh, well done.

Then she started shouting at me when I told her to shut up.
She remained on the phone throughout our exchange though.

Then told her telephone buddy I was, "some stupid snob who wanted to tell her how she could talk innit"

I am not fucking stupid.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:victorisnotamused:

@ JD

and I am equally totally certain the BA doesnt give a flying f**k that I think he is a R/W racist tit...

so instead of beating up an obscuring froth over irrelevant side issues...hows about answering the post?

Vic, we haven't forgotten that you set up and presided over the most RACIST forum in England.
Andy - you sang the praises of Speakfree on here at one point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 pm

lovedust wrote:

@ JD

I did?

Where?

Was i on a wind up? I have attempted the odd wind up in the past, if i recollect...

There are some amazing claims being made these days - can i trust you LD?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Oh, well done.

Then she started shouting at me when I told her to shut up.
She remained on the phone throughout our exchange though.

Then told her telephone buddy I was, "some stupid snob who wanted to tell her how she could talk innit"

I am not fucking stupid.

You are just delightful.  Normal and unopiniated as the rest of us.  Stick to your guns gal
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
I'm not racist.

I'm not racist.

Skank.

The laughter will haunt your nightmares ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 pm

how about we get back O/T instead of feeding pandys

::attn:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 pm

lovedust wrote:

@ JD

Thou saidst thou deemed it "very good".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:52 pm

lovedust wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Thou saidst thou deemed it "very good".

Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03 pm

There.

Back to top Go down

Post by A'shadieeyah Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More nice friendly happy clappy Muslims......

Im not a practicing Muslim i don't pray i suppose i am Muslim by birth only . My parents don't pray either i suppose i should defend Islam , but I have to admit
I'm ashamed of the atrocities carried out in the name of Islam
A'shadieeyah
A'shadieeyah
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:09 pm

lovedust wrote:There.

here cheers
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:11 pm

gerber wrote:
lovedust wrote:There.

here cheers

That way

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next