NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you

+10
stardesk
nicko
eddie
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
scrat
Fluffyx
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you Empty this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 pm

you can yell swear, call, wish death on someone but if you say something against gays its against the rules.... Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile 

absolutely pathetic ben, very very sad...

Back to top Go down

this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you Empty Re: this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:06 pm

...I'm just awaiting to see what if any support you get on this Favva, especially as you have made vile comments about children and constantly bleat bile about Muslims.

But more interestingly, the calibre of that support...

However there is a possibility of it staying....

Back to top Go down

this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you Empty Re: this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:you can yell swear, call, wish death on someone but if you say something against gays its against the rules.... Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile 

stop yer stupidity then and post like a human....oh...I forgot......

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Why would anyone want to say anything negative about gay people anyway??
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:05 pm

well thanks for proving my point people....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:10 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:you can yell swear, call, wish death on someone but if you say something against gays its against the rules.... Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile 

This forum has banned the use of several descriptive English words, I find that pretty pathetic, especially in this day and age, but hey,,,,admin will twiddle when there's nowt else to do.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 pm

scrat wrote:

This forum has banned the use of several descriptive English words, I find that pretty pathetic, especially in this day and age, but hey,,,,admin will twiddle when there's nowt else to do.

You mean words like ---?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 pm

scrat wrote:

I think it a proven fact gays are the biggest bigots of all... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:31 pm

I agree its pathetic . But the dictator has spoken  ::lightsab:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:35 pm

scrat wrote:

ISTR that that was (at least in some cases) in response to posters requests/complaints. "Damned if you do, damned if you don't"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Actually a remarkably democratic Admin team, but there's frankly no pleasing some people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 pm

HF, VOD -- if you don't like it here, fuck off again.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:41 pm

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:HF, VOD -- if you don't like it here, fuck off again.

+ nine hundred ninety-nine octotrigintillion,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Didge wrote:

erm...HOW many "0"s is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:44 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

erm...HOW many "0"s is that?

lol!

Last edited by Didge on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:44 pm

lovedust wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Actually a remarkably democratic Admin team, but there's frankly no pleasing some people.

+100

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 pm

scrat wrote:

I don't.
If grown up's can't act their age and actually post respectfully it's not Admin's fault.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm

lovedust wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

The Admin here are lovely  I love you 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

You mean words like ---?
Yes and words like ----, I mean a ---- is what it is, innit.

It's sad that people fear words, I guess freedom of speech is not a priority here, close,,,but no cookie!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:39 pm

I personally don't fear any word, but on the other hand I've put a lot of time and a suffered a lot of frustration due to this board, and slurs are where I draw the line.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I personally don't fear any word, but on the other hand I've put a lot of time and a suffered a lot of frustration due to this board, and slurs are where I draw the line.
You do not have to justify your motives to anyone, I'm simply making an observation.

If posters cannot be trusted to act on their own cognisance, then they must be herded into the pen, and forced to behave like the rest, a brave new world.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:03 am

scrat wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I personally don't fear any word, but on the other hand I've put a lot of time and a suffered a lot of frustration due to this board, and slurs are where I draw the line.
You do not have to justify your motives to anyone, I'm simply making an observation.

If posters cannot be trusted to act on their own cognisance, then they must be herded into the pen, and forced to behave like the rest, a brave new world.

No, just one internet forum. If people want to spout hate speech, they can sign up an any of millions of forums and do just that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:14 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
scrat wrote:

No, just one internet forum. If people want to spout hate speech, they can sign up an any of millions of forums and do just that.
Still, a reflection on society, albeit a slice with too many RWhingers, and restricting their words by restricting what they really want to say simply makes the game harder to play and gives them the opportunity to cwy pc, let them say what they want to say, if they open themselves up for prosecution, ho hum they get learned.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:17 am

scrat wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Still, a reflection on society, albeit a slice with too many RWhingers, and restricting their words by restricting what they really want to say simply makes the game harder to play and gives them the opportunity to cwy pc, let them say what they want to say, if they open themselves up for prosecution, ho hum they get learned.

I understand your reasoning buddy, but even restrictions on words, does not stop a sentence still carrying the same meaning of a word. We have laws because people are irresponsible with free speech and act upon when people are abused with free speech and rightly so. Thus here you have the same, you have free speech but there is consequences if you abuse this free speech, which is a view very much in line with our own law.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:31 am

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:

I understand your reasoning buddy, but even restrictions on words, does not stop a sentence still carrying the same meaning of a word. We have laws because people are irresponsible with free speech and act upon when people are abused with free speech and rightly so. Thus here you have the same, you have free speech but there is consequences if you abuse this free speech, which is a view very much in line with our own law.
Hi chap, it's Bens forum he can do what he likes, it's just restriction does not weigh with free speech.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi chap, it's Bens forum he can do what he likes, it's just restriction does not weigh with free speech.

No worries chap

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:28 am

I was thinking about this a bit earlier, and I think NewsFix (and other forums) are more like a pub than anything else. You're welcome in, but you start making too much of an ass of yourself and the bartender's going to do something.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I was thinking about this a bit earlier, and I think NewsFix (and other forums) are more like a pub than anything else. You're welcome in, but you start making too much of an ass of yourself and the bartender's going to do something.

Good way of putting it; almost as good as your response to VOD  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 am

Eilzel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I was thinking about this a bit earlier, and I think NewsFix (and other forums) are more like a pub than anything else. You're welcome in, but you start making too much of an ass of yourself and the bartender's going to do something.

Thanks!  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:56 am

scrat wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

This is what I fear.
That society had gone so RW for some reason and that people want to abuse others and use hurtful language,why? Why are they so full of hate? Why can't people accept other people are different to them and as long as nobody is hurting others,why can't the RW's just jolly well get on with their own lives instead of trying to force their narrow mined ideals onto others?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am

'' If you don't like it here Fuck off '' if only we had a British government who had that in their Manifesto in regards to immigrants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 am

Phillipa wrote:

'' If you don't like it here Fuck off '' if only we had a British government who had that in their Manifesto in regards to immigrants.

But not everyone is scared of immigrants and wants them to leave the country.

Btw your avatar rocks  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 am

this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you I_am_m10
no problem Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am

Eilzel wrote:

shut it you gay bastard how is you ladyboy doing you fucking gay bastard , be careful now won't you  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:13 am

Wow, someone has lost the plot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 am

Didge wrote:Wow, someone has lost the plot.

yep like Ben and the rest of the gay bastards on here bipolar retards

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 am

Are you OK VOD?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

But not everyone is scared of immigrants and wants them to leave the country.

Btw your avatar rocks  cheers 

But you support immigrants who come to the UK who are so scared of living in a free society they go to extremes to change it.

Those are the ones who should be told to fuck off back where they came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:17 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:this forum is a joke, a sick joke at that...you I_am_m10
no problem Ben

Don't you think we have enough of that '' Dumped'' on us in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Are you OK VOD?

I'm think that may be subjective  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 

Seems to be more crazy that usual  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 am

Has VOD just been Banned ??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:23 am

Phillipa wrote:
Has VOD just been Banned ??????

One can only hope.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

shut it you gay bastard how is you ladyboy doing you fucking gay bastard , be careful now won't you  Laughing 

Well I'm gonna put it out that some one may not be welcome back  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

VOD has left of Own Free will... I'm the only Mod on and I didn't ban her I have hidden a thread after she left but that was just spouting shit at ben

She literally left minutes ago
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well I'm gonna put it out that some one may not be welcome back  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

VOD has left of Own Free will... I'm the only Mod on and I didn't ban her I have hidden a thread after she left but that was just spouting shit at ben

There is alot of homophobia and hatred apparent in her posts,not to mention anger.What is she angry about?That someone is gay?

I can't be dealing with people like that.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Hiding the evidence IS a LW trait.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:29 am

Phillipa wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Hiding the evidence IS a LW trait.

That's why I haven't deleted the post on this thread But I am in half a mind to.

Raggs saw the thread no new evidence that you cant see in this thread, even she said lock it  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next