NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP"

3 posters

Go down

Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP" Empty Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP"

Post by Lurker Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 pm

An off-handed comment, likely intended as a joke. That is what will be said about this clip (bottom) where Fox News host Bill Hemmer commented that without major news or talking points to discuss, they would just “make something up.” If this were an actual news channel, the comment would have been a slight joke meant to give a chuckle to their audience. But in this case, it is from an agency known to engage in deceitful, and dishonest tactics in order to push their political agenda.
However, in reality this is not a laughing matter. Over the years, there have been numerous reports of erroneous reporting, and even one former Fox News employee admitting that the news agency fabricated a large portion of their reporting. Internal emails confirm this, stating that they pick and choose elements with an intent to slant or distort the presentation. By doing so, Fox News can pick targets, and send their brainwashed masses against them, all while the mastermind behind these operations laughs all of the way to the bank.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/25/nates-fox-news-piece-video/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP" Empty Re: Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP"

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 am

This sort of thing is supposed to destroy reputations among real journalists, though I've heard many a mentor in the print side of things express the view that TV journalism has very few real journalists anyway.

I once had a colleague who gave an assignment to a freelance reporter who just happened to be my brother. The story was that an innovative essay contest that had been held at a particular high school for several years was going to include (for the first time) a neighboring high school's students as well. Long story short, my colleague asked my brother to dig around for any controversy or rivalry between the schools that had prevented the contest from being held at both schools in the past.

Now, of course journalists are going to keep their eyes open for conflicts and controversies, but it's another thing to go digging around looking specifically for that. I've considered that colleague a hack ever since I heard he did that, and now he's no longer working in journalism.

And that's just for being a controversy hound! Much less making stuff up ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP" Empty Re: Bill Hemmer Admits Fox "Makes Things UP"

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 am

I just assume they are all Actors paid to read a script.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 am

You assume right.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down