NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration"

+2
Fred
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration" Empty Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration"

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm

28th May 2014

What a kunt!

Oh, Benji - did i spell it right? lol

Ed Miliband attempted to lure back Ukip voters yesterday, saying he understood concerns about eastern European migrants and care workers ‘who don’t speak English’.

The Labour leader acknowledged immigration ‘has been changing communities fast’ and that voters want politicians to ‘do something about it’.

His speech came hours after Tony Blair, speaking in an interview, urged him not to give in to ‘nasty and unpleasant’ rhetoric from Ukip.

At the risk of further alienating disillusioned Labour supporters who transferred their vote to the anti-EU party, Mr Blair called the rise of Ukip a ‘regressive and reactionary’ movement.

He told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme about the march of Eurosceptic parties across Europe: ‘We are confronted by what I think are these very reactionary forces. We have to confront them, expose them and take them on … these parties have no actual solutions to the problem of the 21st century.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640711/Britain-NEVER-leave-EU-Labour-Miliband-vows-rejects-fresh-immigration-crackdown-despite-UKIPs-election-victory.html#ixzz331y3ul24

Back to top Go down

Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration" Empty Re: Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration"

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Labour treacherous scum!

Vote UKIP!

Laughing:

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration" Empty Re: Miliband - "Labour Didn't Do Enough On Immigration"

Post by Fred Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Irn Bru will take issue with this. According to him the immigration under Labour alleged to be uncontrolled was a myth and that Gordon Clown was a great open Prime Minister.

Of course he ignores the fact that Labour insiders leaked the hidden agenda. Has Edc Milliband really learned?

Not a chance. He knows 70% plus of immigrants vote Labour. Fill the stys with Labour voters from immigration, benfits dependency and public sector employment. Aren't I a cynic.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Irn Bru will take issue with this. According to him the immigration under Labour alleged to be uncontrolled was a myth and that Gordon Clown was a great open Prime Minister.

Of course he ignores the fact that Labour insiders leaked the hidden agenda. Has Edc Milliband really learned?

Not a chance. He knows 70% plus of immigrants vote Labour. Fill the stys with Labour voters from immigration, benfits dependency and public sector employment. Aren't I a cynic.

I don't think there's a Labour MP who hasn't apologised for some mistake their government made.

As for immigrants - UKIP didn't do too well in London did they now?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 29, 2014 9:04 am

Alright said Fred wrote:Irn Bru will take issue with this. According to him the immigration under Labour alleged to be uncontrolled was a myth and that Gordon Clown was a great open Prime Minister.

Treason at Maastricht

Case 1:

Whereas it is an offence under Section 1 of the Treason Act 1795 "within the realm or without ... to devise ... constraint of the person of our sovereign ... his heirs or successors."

On 7th February 1992 the Rt. Hon. Douglas Richard Hurd, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, King Charles Street, London SW1 and the Rt. Hon. The Hon. Francis Anthony Aylmer Maude at that date Financial Secretary to the Treasury, HM Treasury, Parliament Street, London SW1 did sign a Treaty of European Union at Maastricht in the Netherlands, according to Article 8 of which Her Majesty the Queen becomes a citizen of the European Union (confirmed by the Home Secretary in the House of Commons: Hansard 1st February 1993) therefore "subject to the duties imposed thereby", subject to being arraigned in her own Courts and being taxed under Article 192 of the integrated Treaty and thereby effectively deposed as the sovereign and placed in a position of suzerainty under the power of the "European Union".

Therefore the said Rt. Hon. Douglas Hurd and the said Rt. Hon. the Hon. Francis Maude are guilty of treason.

http://www.freenations.freeuk.com/news-treason.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 am

Don't think the offence of "Treason" is on the books any more, didn't the Labour Party under Tony Blair" scrap it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Ed needs to stop that bollocks at once.Trying to copy UKIP's policies and appease bigots will alienate true Labour voters.

We have ENOUGH RW parties Ed,we don't need any more Mad 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Treason at Maastricht
Case 1:
Whereas it is an offence under Section 1 of the Treason Act 1795 "within the realm or without ... to devise ... constraint of the person of our sovereign ... his heirs or successors."

On 7th February 1992 the Rt. Hon. Douglas Richard Hurd, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, King Charles Street, London SW1 and the Rt. Hon. The Hon. Francis Anthony Aylmer Maude at that date Financial Secretary to the Treasury, HM Treasury, Parliament Street, London SW1 did sign a Treaty of European Union at Maastricht in the Netherlands, according to Article 8 of which Her Majesty the Queen becomes a citizen of the European Union (confirmed by the Home Secretary in the House of Commons: Hansard 1st February 1993) therefore "subject to the duties imposed thereby", subject to being arraigned in her own Courts and being taxed under Article 192 of the integrated Treaty and thereby effectively deposed as the sovereign and placed in a position of suzerainty under the power of the "European Union".
Therefore the said Rt. Hon. Douglas Hurd and the said Rt. Hon. the Hon. Francis Maude are guilty of treason.

http://www.freenations.freeuk.com/news-treason.html
Yes and I and many others were against that treaty, but were waffled off with the usual bullshit that it didn't really mean anything and nothing is really changing etc.
But then what did labour do about it to put things right....????

They got in and signed another three treaties, including the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty that they rushed through sealing our rule by EU.

Lib lab con are all as bad as each other on EU, all very pro EU whatever they say and that is why people have had enough of their lies and are voting UKIP.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Fluffy bunny,another one who puts all ukip voters together as bigots,. I voted ukip and I'm fcuking sick of being called a bigot. Mad 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am

nicko wrote:Don't think the offence of "Treason" is on the books any more, didn't the Labour Party under Tony Blair" scrap it?

HI there nicko. Treason is still on the statute book as a crime - it's only the death penalty for it that has been abolished.

The last person to be executed for treason in this country was William Joyce - otherwise known s Lord Haw-Haw - in 1945 and I doubt many people would complain about that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri May 30, 2014 11:48 am

Then Gordon Brown and Tony Blair should be in the dock for deliberately deceiving us about their immigration policy.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Fri May 30, 2014 12:27 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Ed needs to stop that bollocks at once.Trying to copy UKIP's policies and appease bigots will alienate true Labour voters.

You don't half chat some shit about politics fluffy. Traditional labour voters were alienated by a constant barrage of multiculturalism being forced down their throats, which is why so many have decided to vote UKIP. I hope Ed does follow your advice, that way we'll never see another Labour government while he's leader. One question - why ARE you so pro mass immigration? Is it cos it doesn't threaten jobs in the camgirl industry?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Fri May 30, 2014 12:32 pm

nicko wrote:Fluffy bunny,another one who puts all ukip voters together as bigots,. I voted ukip and I'm fcuking sick of being called a bigot. Mad 
Yep. I wonder what would make people like her happy, perhaps if we had to concrete over the entire countryside to accomodate 150 million + people? Or if we began to suffer from 3rd world poverty levels because of massive overcrowding in cities?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
nicko wrote:Fluffy bunny,another one who puts all ukip voters together as bigots,. I voted ukip and I'm fcuking sick of being called a bigot. Mad 
Yep. I wonder what would make people like her happy, perhaps if we had to concrete over the entire countryside to accomodate 150 million + people? Or if we began to suffer from 3rd world poverty levels because of massive overcrowding in cities?

You would have a very long way to go to concrete over the entire countryside, as only 7% of the UK is urbanized, which shows how badly people over exaggerate something. In fact what we did have in the past was what was considered over crowding, with a high density of people within a small area, the high rise residential tower blocks gave a rise to an increase in crime, where many people were actually crammed into small areas, now this has changed. Again 3rd world poverty, in fact foreign investment here has helped keep Britain an economic powerhouse, which I guess not many people are complaining about all the employment it has brought, let alone the money and investment.

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 4:45 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Ed needs to stop that bollocks at once.Trying to copy UKIP's policies and appease bigots will alienate true Labour voters.

You don't half chat some shit about politics fluffy. Traditional labour voters were alienated by a constant barrage of multiculturalism being forced down their throats, which is why so many have decided to vote UKIP. I hope Ed does follow your advice, that way we'll never see another Labour government while he's leader. One question - why ARE you so pro mass immigration? Is it cos it doesn't threaten jobs in the camgirl industry?

Oh,I missed this wee gem.
I don't see why you felt the need to resort to personal abuse Puzz,it was me who told you about here,knowing and accepting your RW agenda ,so I don't know why you can't accept my political viewpoint without abuse.Maybe it's a lack of maturity.

I can only speak for myself Puzz and I am not alienated by multiculturalism and it doesn't threaten my sense of self at all.And I hope Ed follows my advice also because I don't want another bigoted brainwashing RW party in government.

He won't do it though because he is trying to appease the middle ground. Middle ground who are only a 'bit' racist and a 'bit' against immigration and I suppose are 'politely' homophobic for good measure. Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

Oh,I missed this wee gem.
I don't see why you felt the need to resort to personal abuse Puzz,it was me who told you about here,knowing and accepting your RW agenda ,so I don't know why you can't accept my political viewpoint without abuse.Maybe it's a lack of maturity.

I can only speak for myself Puzz and I am not alienated by multiculturalism and it doesn't threaten my sense of self at all.And I hope Ed follows my advice also because I don't want another bigoted brainwashing RW party in government.

He won't do it though because he is trying to appease the middle ground. Middle ground who are only a 'bit' racist and a 'bit' against immigration and I suppose are 'politely' homophobic for good measure. Rolling Eyes 

Dread the thought that a Labour leader would ever take notice of the electorate. I have read your posts saying you want a truly left wing govt by that do you mean the type that tell us what to do and ignore democracy.

For decades we have been ignored and shouted down by you lefties. Indeed Labour actually pretended they were taking control of immigration whilst secretly letting in 100s of thousands.

Let's hope we don't get this ultra left govt you wan clearly we shall never get a say on anything. That you pretend this is somehow more noble that expressing genuine concern about immigration shows how deluded you lefties are.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Hundred of thousands every year, for over a decade.

The Muslim population here alone doubled to 3 million.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down