NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip

2 posters

Go down

Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip Empty Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 5:45 pm

If there is one thing us Brits do well, it's sarcasm. So, it's not surprising that the internet has united to unceremoniously hijack the hashtag #WhyImVotingUkip.

Nigel Farage and co. appeared to be very popular on Twitter Wednesday morning, with multitudes taking to their keyboards to voice why they would be voting for the Eurosceptic party.

But upon closer inspection, social media users didn't appear to be explaining too seriously why Ukip have the edge over other parties.

It does appear the hashtag was intended to promote the party, with those posting early on seemingly keeping a more serious tone.

But it rapidly descended into farce and, a day before the European elections, the Twitter trend has spectacularly backfired on the party.

It was like the ill-fated Ukip carnival all over again...

Here's our pick of the best:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/21/ukip-twitter-trending_n_5363700.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip Empty Re: Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Brilliance:

#WhyImVotingUkip Because I'm fed-up of foreigners coming over & denying hard-working British people the right to be Nigel Farage's wife.

— Elizabeth Day (@elizabday) May 21, 2014
#WhyImVotingUkip Because the weather's really starting to pick up, and I don't want it ruined by gays.

— Vikki Stone (@vikkistone) May 21, 2014

#WhyImVotingUkip because an Oriental gentleman just pushed into the front of the bus queue and got on first

— Nathaniel John (@Nathaniel_John) May 21, 2014
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip Empty Re: Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Brilliance:

#WhyImVotingUkip Because I'm fed-up of foreigners coming over & denying hard-working British people the right to be Nigel Farage's wife.

— Elizabeth Day (@elizabday) May 21, 2014
#WhyImVotingUkip Because the weather's really starting to pick up, and I don't want it ruined by gays.

— Vikki Stone (@vikkistone) May 21, 2014

#WhyImVotingUkip because an Oriental gentleman just pushed into the front of the bus queue and got on first

— Nathaniel John (@Nathaniel_John) May 21, 2014

Have to say Ben, some of the Brits do have a great sense of humour.

Loved that article, was very funny and the irony was brilliant.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Brilliance:

lol!

Unbridled brilliance. I can only hope those typically humourless "politically correct" types are able to see the funny side for once! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:15 pm

very amusing

remember folks

vote ukip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:23 pm

lovedust wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol!

Unbridled brilliance. I can only hope those typically humourless "politically correct" types are able to see the funny side for once! Wink

As seen I doubt it

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:33 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:very amusing

remember folks

vote ukip

Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Rachael Krishna @RachaelKrishna

#WhyImVotingUkip because I find spelling foreign surnames daunting and difficult

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Nothing compares to good old fashioned British Humour xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Absolutely! xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:27 pm

lovedust wrote:

remember folks

vote ukip

Why?

Why??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:47 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Why?

Why??

Why do you say "Vote UKIP"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:53 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Why??

Waste of time to answer you, just do what your buddies do and make up some dialogue for me

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 21, 2014 11:01 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Why?

Why??

I'm voting Ukip because I'm a mindless troll and that's what the prettiest sticker tells me to do..  Suspect 

I'm Voting Ukip because Change is Scary and thinking is for dummies  Rolling Eyes 

Or Smelly's personal reason  geek 

I'm Voting Ukip because I think Nigel Farge is Hot  :askissas:  :aspukeas:  :aspukeas:  :aspukeas: 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 21, 2014 11:01 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Why??

Waste of time to answer you, just do what your buddies do and make up some dialogue for me

Bastard  Suspect Suspect Suspect  I was just doing that  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 11:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:

twitter.com/smelly_bandit: I'm voting UKIP 'cos I want to be Nigel Farage's German Wife.

#whyI'mvotingUKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 11:37 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

twitter.com/smelly_bandit: I'm voting UKIP 'cos I want to be Nigel Farage's German Wife.

#whyI'mvotingUKIP

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 22, 2014 1:52 am

Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip 274501
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 22, 2014 1:55 am

Ukip Mercilessly Trolled On Twitter: The Best Of #WhyImVotingUkip 274449_v1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:01 am

Good job V

You lot have taken hitlers message onboard

"It's only a few"

"Multiculturalism is good"

"Islam enriches us"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:09 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Good job V

"It's only a few"

"Islam enriches us"

We have taken on board that you use the exact same arguments of fear that he used, only the group of religious people is different now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10742683/The-British-Muslim-is-truly-one-among-us-and-proud-to-be-so.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:14 am

"It's only a few"

"Islam enriches us"

Yes, I'm not sure your understanding of Hitler would actually be backed by respected historians, given your infamous claim on ADO that the children Anders Breivik murdered were "like Hitler but left-wing".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 am

lovedust wrote:

"It's only a few"

"Islam enriches us"

Yes, I'm not sure your understanding of Hitler would actually be backed by respected historians, given your infamous claim on ADO that the children Anders Breivik murdered were "like Hitler but left-wing".

Talk about a killer punch reply, excellent Lovedust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:17 am

remember folks

vote ukip

yep UKIP are getting our vote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
lovedust wrote:

I'm voting Ukip because I'm a mindless troll and that's what the prettiest sticker tells me to do..  Suspect 

I'm Voting Ukip because Change is Scary and thinking is for dummies  Rolling Eyes 

Or Smelly's personal reason  geek 

I'm Voting Ukip because I think Nigel Farge is Hot  :askissas:  :aspukeas:  :aspukeas:  :aspukeas: 

we have a vote and can do what we want with it , what's it to you anyway your not even in this country ? girly gang comes to mind though  :curtsy: :curtsy: :curtsy: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down