NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People?

2 posters

Go down

PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People? Empty PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People?

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:10 pm

According to Nigel Farage, 'you know what the difference is' between Romanians and Germans.

But can you spot the difference between people from a country that "has struggled to complete a full transition into a western democracy” and those who are, say, the same nationality as the Ukip leader's wife?

Here are 11 photos of people from 11 EU countries. Can you, like Nigel, spot which one they're from? Click through our gallery, complete with official picture captions...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/19/nigel-farage-eu-nationality-picture-quiz_n_5350901.html?utm_hp_ref=ukip

lol! 

Back to top Go down

PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People? Empty Re: PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People?

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 19, 2014 4:35 pm

I got the Brits and the Germans right.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People? Empty Re: PICTURE QUIZ: Can You Guess The Nationality Of These Groups Of People?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Only got the Brits right Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Only got the Brits right Smile

I guessed the Germans because they were having an orderly drink.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Well according to the Bible of Didge they're all African.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Tesstacious wrote:Well according to the Bible of Didge they're all African.

Incorrect, all descended from Africa.

Thought you had me on ignore?

Yet still manage to mention me in countless posts

Dear me and you is the irony of what is even being asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Did he say they look different or did he say they act differently?

The ones doing the ATM crime are Romanians.

The ones doing the stabbing and shooting are black.

You get the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Did he say they look different or did he say they act differently?

You get the picture.

No I do not get the picture, his views were poor and again based off using fear, as if all Romanians and now to you blacks should be feared by the ones who commit crime.

It shows his poor views and people are starting to wise up, he will do well in the EU and flop badly in a general election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Did he say they look different or did he say they act differently?

You get the picture.

No I do not get the picture, his views were poor and again based off using fear, as if all Romanians and now to you blacks should be feared by the ones who commit crime.

It shows his poor views and people are starting to wise up, he will do well in the EU and flop badly in a general election.

I didn't expect you to get the picture Didge.

Every other poster does though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:Well according to the Bible of Didge they're all African.

Incorrect, all descended from Africa.

Thought you had me on ignore?

Yet still manage to mention me in countless posts

Dear me and you is the irony of what is even being asked.

::drnkpst::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:40 pm

So much for Tess having me on ignore...

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Didge wrote:So much for Tess having me on ignore...

lol! 

It's very rare that anybody puts someone on ignore - i've never ever believed anybody when they say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

lol! 

It's very rare that anybody puts someone on ignore - i've never ever believed anybody when they say that.

Neither do I Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 19, 2014 6:27 pm

You get the picture.

More bigotry ... you're such an asshole.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

lol! 

I have had him on ignore for ages now Andy. Just today I've pulled my back lifting bloody heavy sacks of feed so I'm taking it easy, but I find that boring, so a little didge-baiting brightens up a dull day.

flower 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
I have had him on ignore for ages now Andy.  Just today I've pulled my back lifting bloody heavy sacks of feed so I'm taking it easy, but I find that boring, so a little didge-baiting brightens up a dull day.

flower 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

You get the picture.

More bigotry ... you're such an asshole.

Look Benji - they'll never love you like they love me - get over it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down