NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million!

3 posters

Go down

Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million! Empty Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million!

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:40 am

10th May 2014

Now, send the dirty stinking b4st4rds down for 10 years each!!!

Or just let them off completely - go for a meal and discuss how much they should pay.
..  Rolling Eyes 

Gary Barlow and fellow Take That members invested more than £20million in a massive tax avoidance scheme, it was reported last night.

The X Factor judge, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and their manager Jonathan Wild invested £66million into Icebreaker Management, which styled itself as a music-industry investment scheme.

But a court ruled yesterday that it was in fact an artificial tax shelter for the super-rich.

The band members are now likely to face repaying £20million to HM Revenue & Customs, according to The Times.

For years, HRMC has been trying to shut down Icebreaker Management, which claims to invest money in the music industry for profit by producing ‘creative and artistic material and taxable profits’.

In 2012, it was revealed that the three Take That members had invested £26million into an Icebreaker partnership.

It is claimed the musicians were able to avoid tax on about £63 million from world tours and CD sales.

They were among nearly 1,000 people who contributed £480million to 62 partnerships.

But a tax judge found that 51 of the Icebreaker partnerships, which were formed between 2004 and 2010, hadn’t made any profit - despite investigating in a range of musicians including Sinead O’Connor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2624826/Gary-Barlow-two-Take-That-stars-hit-20million-bill-court-rules-poured-66million-tax-avoidance-scheme-super-rich.html#ixzz31IfmDWSk

Back to top Go down

Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million! Empty Re: Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million!

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 9:43 am

Wow. I'm quite shocked.
I thought Gary Barlow was quite a straight and honest guy...
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million! Empty Re: Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:41 pm

White European SCUM!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:13 am

BigAndy9 wrote:White European SCUM!

Shocked that's a bit harsh. I was only replying to your post.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 am

Avoidance isn't illegal unless it is deemed Evasion. Some schemes are Evasion masquerading as Avoidance.

Before Gordon Brown moving up tax rates avoidance was at its lowest for decades.

Many people went into overdrive even those of us on more modest incomes.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 am

3 posts up - this is one of the ones i bumped for you Benji-boy.

Maybe you ignored it then too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 am

Yep you post a couple of news stories like this as a smoke screen, to try and poorly cover your tracks, sorry, we see past it, you post 20 times more stories about Muslims or foreigners, your real intent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 am

Didge wrote:Yep you post a couple of news stories like this as a smoke screen, to try and poorly cover your tracks, sorry, we see past it, you post 20 times more stories about Muslims or foreigners, your real intent

pmsl brilliant didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:Yep you post a couple of news stories like this as a smoke screen, to try and poorly cover your tracks, sorry, we see past it, you post 20 times more stories about Muslims or foreigners, your real intent

pmsl brilliant didge.

I am sure you piss yourself all the time, normally happens to people who are scared shitless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 am

BigAndy9 wrote:3 posts up - this is one of the ones i bumped for you Benji-boy.

OK, here's the thing, BA -- I have noticed a tendency with you, and a few scattered stories doesn't really change that. You have surely noticed tendencies of mine. That doesn't mean I don't wish to get along.

You notice when I respond to you, I don't call you by some belittling nickname, I generally just shorten it to BA. So why am I "Benji-boy"? It sounds like you're trying to put me down, tbh.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

OK, here's the thing, BA -- I have noticed a tendency with you, and a few scattered stories doesn't really change that. You have surely noticed tendencies of mine. That doesn't mean I don't wish to get along.

You notice when I respond to you, I don't call you by some belittling nickname, I generally just shorten it to BA. So why am I "Benji-boy"? It sounds like you're trying to put me down, tbh.

Get real Benji - you flipping hate me - you've made that very clear on many occasions.

As for posting about foreigners - yep, tough t1tties, i will mainly post current news stories about foreign criminals in England. I could show you about 3 posts where i have repeated that, too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:55 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Get real Benji - you flipping hate me - you've made that very clear on many occasions.

As for posting about foreigners - yep, tough t1tties, i will mainly post current news stories about foreign criminals in England.  I could show you about 3 posts where i have repeated that, too!

Barlow & Two Other Take That Members Dodging Tax - Up To £20 Million! 826604_orig

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

As for posting about foreigners - yep, tough t1tties, i will mainly post current news stories about foreign criminals in England.  I could show you about 3 posts where i have repeated that, too!

Getting annoyed with someone perpetually and hating that person are not the same thing, BA -- you do seem to have a bit of a persecution complex you're cultivating there.

But no, I don't hate you, just for the record. I get a bit tired of having to move your threads around, and on the fixations which I've mentioned, but I wish you health and happiness.

Yeah, you have a tendency to post about foreign criminals in the UK to the exclusion of the majority of native-born criminals, which may not actually *be* xenophobia but fuck-me-sideways does it look like it! Sorry, BA, but I will continue to call it as I see it -- and if you don't like it ... well tough titties! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Getting annoyed with someone perpetually and hating that person are not the same thing, BA -- you do seem to have a bit of a persecution complex you're cultivating there.

But no, I don't hate you, just for the record. I get a bit tired of having to move your threads around, and on the fixations which I've mentioned, but I wish you health and happiness.

Yeah, you have a tendency to post about foreign criminals in the UK to the exclusion of the majority of native-born criminals, which may not actually *be* xenophobia but fuck-me-sideways does it look like it! Sorry, BA, but I will continue to call it as I see it -- and if you don't like it ... well tough titties! Smile

Now would be fair enough - if i were to post about my chosen subject and you tried to give reasoned debate as to why you think i'm wrong, but PMing me in order to change who i am and what i can post about - come on Benji!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down